The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 9222

Replies to This Discussion

Josh~ "Are you sure that's all?"

Andi_ I nodded. Liam left after a while and Josh stayed until visiting hours were almost over. I said goodbye to him and smiled as he left, I then felt the worse pain imaginable the divea inside of me came out and became human form.

Zander_ I saw josh walking down the hall no one else was here but us," It was a little foolish for your little girlfriend to give herself up, in your place." I said mockingly.

Josh~ "Who are you and why do you care?" I sounded more irritated than I had intended to.

Zander_ I rolled my eyes," My friend was right, you are clueless." I sneered, I then flashed into my true shadow demon form, revealing that I was the demon that was killing Andi.

Josh~ "Oh yeah, cause I would be able to realize who you were without ever seeing you or knowing who you were before today." I said bitterly and annoyed. I didn't want to have to deal with this right now.

Zander_ " Somebody is a little on edge today." I said and leaned back against the wall.

Josh~ "Just tell me what you want and why you're even bothering to even talk to me."

Zander_ " Never mind you are no fun, Normally when people see the divea that is killing their friend they at least try to make me reconsider, but I can see you are different, You keep your emotions locked up." I said and then turned to walk away.

Josh~ "Sorry I'm not much fun for a monster." I called after him sarcastically.

Zander_" Oh haha you won't be laughing when your friend dies a slow painful death." I said then faded back into shadows.  

Josh~ She'll come back as an angel, she has to. I don't know what I'd do if she didn't. I went outside to find Noah about to head into the hospital.
Noah~ "Josh, I heard that you were spending a lot of time in the hospital. I came to check on you."

Andi_ I ended up falling asleep but since any of this happened there was no dreams, me without dreams it was as if life meant nothing in dreams I could have a perfect life, not be in this situation, and be able to tell josh that i liked him.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service