The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 9380

Replies to This Discussion

Courtney~ I chuckled "Ok. I nap then."

Jake_ I laughed along with her and then we pulled into her drive way," Sleep well Courtney." I said 

Courtney~ I smiled "Thanks Jake. You get some sleep too, okay?"

Jake_ " I will. " I said and smiled, I made sure that she got inside her house okay before driving off.

Courtney~ I headed up stairs to get a shower. I grabbed pajamas from my room and a towel from the closet in the hall. When I was done getting a shower, I got dressed before heading back into my room.

Alex_ I could not sleep, I got up to go for a walk. I put my hood up and walked down the street.

Courtney~ I lied down in my bed to go to sleep, but I just couldn't seem to get comfortable. I sat up in bed and wondered what to do to pass the time until I got tired enough to fall asleep.

IM BACK!!!

Alex_ I walked around for a while I sighed as I passed Courtney's house.

(YAY!)
Courtney~ I put on some music. I was hoping that it woul be able to lull be to sleep. It wasn't really working so I grabbed a random book from my book shelf and started reading. I didnt shut off the music.

Alex_ I walked for about a mile until i saw the hospital where Andi was surely dying in. Something was not right, something seemed almost unreal about this night. I looked up and only around one of the floor a dark gray fog circle, I knew that fog, the fog created by a divea. I started to panic not just andi, but hundreds of people were in danger. I pulled my phone out and called Josh's cell, Something was going to happen, something awful, something dark.

Josh~ My ringing phone woke me from my sleep. Who could be calling me this late at night? I answered the phone groggily and tired. "Hello?" 

Alex_ " Josh? Look something is wrong, wake Noah up and both of you get you the hospital where Andi is." I said hoping that he would not question me.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service