The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 9350

Replies to This Discussion

Andi_ I shook my head, " Josh, I once promised to keep you safe, if I leave most demons will follow, if I leave I will be keeping my promise." I said and then i remembered the day i first met Josh, Alex and I were both fighting Noah and he was  in a corner I, remember when he asked to stay with me right before i left and that day i became his guardian angel, the one person they would depend on always for protection and now I am nothing more than a demon who will kill anything if controlled to do so

Josh~ "Do you think I care? I'm not that scared kid anymore. I won't hide behind others when things get bad. I'm not leaving you to handle this all on your own."

Andi_ I sighed," Josh I am not the same girl you met, if someone controls me and has me hurt you I will never forgive myself for what i had done, I can't stay, I...I must leave." I said, I was fighting tears back now.

Josh~ "You don't have to do this. I can handle getting hurt if anything happens. I'm not scared of what could happen. You helped me when I needed it, so i'm going to help you when you need it."

Andi_ " Josh I can't take the risk, leaving its hard but its for the best I can't let any of you get hurt because of me being here, I am not worth it." I said.

Josh~ "To me you're worth it. Yet, if you are this set on leaving, I guess I can't stop you." I didn't like this, but her mind was set and I knew I couldn't change it.

Andi_ I did not know what else to say other than farewell," Goodbye Josh." I said and then turned and walked away from out of the house and the faded to shadows and got away from there as fast as possible, I didn't stop until I was about 5 miles away from Josh and the others. I faded back into true human form sat in an alley and lost it, I started to cry, I felt like I had just lost the person I cared for the most.

Josh~ I went into the living room and sat down. I sighed. I didn't want her to leave, but she probably would have left secretly eventually. Once she had something in her head, there was no changing her mind.

Andi_  I pulled my legs to my chest and buried my face into them, I hated this,I had no one now. I have truly lost everything now, I gave it all away, and now Josh will probably forget me just like everybody else will.

Noah~ "What's wrong Josh?"

Josh~ I sighed. "Andi left. She felt like she was too much of a danger to be around us."

Andi_ I sat there sobbing, all my life i was afriad of losing the ones i loved and cared for deeply, I always wondered if someone was out there that would care if i was gone, now it does not matter I have lost it all.

Noah~ "I'm sorry man. I know you really wanted to help her. Maybe you should go find Alex and talk to him."

Josh~ "Thanks. Maybe I will go find him." I looked down at the ground.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service