The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 8481

Replies to This Discussion

Blaise_ I smiled and asked." do you want to come over and grab them later?" I looked at her hoping she wasn't getting the wrong idea.

Deyanira~ "Sure, sound good. Where do you live?"

Blaise_" I live in a town right outside of forks." I said and gave her my address.

Deyanira~ "I'll drop by later then." We went our separate ways. As I was walking I heard Courtney talking to someone nearby. I hid in the trees, I could not let her see me.

((I'm not sure what to do.))

((Me either))

Jake_ I was talking to Courtney on the phone i was excited to leave forks for a little bit, she was having last minute doubts but she has always done that, she worrys to much plus a week without Alex bugging her will be amazing, just plain not seeing him for a week might let her see that my feelings for her never left and they never will.

Andi_ There was not much I could do about Zander trying to take over me, I hated this I knew when he would try but the pain gets worse every time I try to fight back. I am lucky that I can hide my pain from everyone, I knew Josh worried about me but there was nothing he could do.

Courtney~ "Yea, I understand. I always do this don't I? Well I'm going to go see if I can talk to Alex for a little bit and then pack for tomorrow. Sorry I've been kind of a downer today, I just can't help it. Don't forget to get to my house as soon as you can in the morning. I want to leave as soon as possible. Less time for me to talk myself out of it, ya know?"
Deyanira~ She's leaving and she's doubting it? This could work in our advantage some how.
Josh~ Andi had been avoiding me more and more lately and I didn't like it. Why wouldn't she just let me help? It was bothering me and I had no clue what was wrong. She wouldn't talk to me about any of it.

Andi_ I know I was hurting Josh by not letting him help me but how could he he has never dealt with demonic beings as strong as Zander as soon as i slip up i will be under his control. I could tell that josh was getting upset with me, but how can I just be selfish and have him put his life on the line because of me.

Alex_ I started to walked back to my house

Courtney~ Jake and I hung up and I called Alex to see if he was busy.

Josh~ "Andi, please tell me what's going on. You're not helping yourself by holding it all in. Sooner or later, you are going to burst without any warning and it will be a hundred times worse."

((Sorry for the late reply i really need to new computer))

Andi_" Zander is trying to get control of me, he is using a curse of some sort." I said reluctantly," When he tries each time it gets worse and it feels as he is physically attacking me and the second i dont fight back, then im his and im under his control" I said and I saw the look of pure terror run across Josh's face.

Alex_ I answered my phone,"Hello?"

(( It's okay.))
Josh~ I couldn't lose her. "Why is he trying so hard? What does he want with you?" Why couldn't he just leave us alone? Andi didn't deserve any of what was happening to her.
Courtney~ "Hey Alex. I was just wandering if you wanted to do something for a little bit or just hang out."

Andi_" If I knew I would tell you but thinking back to the day that I became this way, he said that all of us were going to be effected somehow." I said.

Alex_ It took me a while before responding Courtney means the world to me and if I am evil I could snap and hurt her and I would  never live that down if I ever did." Uh sure." I said, trying not to sound like I was hiding something.

Josh~ "As in everyone we know?" I was liking this, but I was glad that she was finally telling me what was going on.

Courtney~ I sensed his hesitation and said "If you're busy or something we don't have to. I was just going to head back home and pack if you couldn't."

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service