The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 9253

Replies to This Discussion

Alex_ I smiled again and we walked to a laser tag place, and set up what team we were on and stuff like that.Then we went into the area where the laser tag began, it was a little weird doing something silly and fun for once.

Andi_ Just our luck we couldnt find him, I knew he was with Courtney somewhere.

Courtney~ Once I got into it, I had a blast. It was so much fun and it was almost like I was a kid again.
John~ I sighed. "Maybe we should go back home. Unless you want to do something." It was kind of nice being out of that house.

Alex_ It was a great sight to see Courtney smile, i hadnt seen a true smile on her face in a long time it seems like. I loved this moment, her laughing at my fail attempts to be like a ninja.

Andi_ I nodded, i didnt feel like i had enough control of myself to be out in public, i still think that being around Josh is a huge risk, i know zander is going to try something and soon but i just cant tell when. I hate this, im like a nuclear weapon in Zanders eyes and once he gets control of me, that will be the death of everyone that I care about.

Courtney~ Alex was so quirky and that made it even more fun. After what was probably hours, we decided to call it. Alex never failed to make me smile. I just wish that things would stay like this.

Josh~ We went back to the house. "I'm sorry I can't really do anything to help Andi. I've never really understood these kinds of things, even when Noah was a dark angel. I'm never much help, and I'm sorry. I feel like I've just gotten you and you start to slip away from me. I don't want that to happen." I sighed.

Alex_ I walked her home, this was the last time I would see her for a week, i would miss her.

Andi_ I looked at him," Josh dont worry we will get through this one way or another." I said and smiled weakly, i did not believe anything that i was saying.

Courtney~ "Thanks Alex, I had a really fun time."

Josh~ I smiled and kissed her on her forehead. I was not going to lose her, not now.

Alex_ I smiled and said," I had fun to. Well have fun on your vacation." I said and then I said goodbye and started to walk home.

Andi_ I blushed slightly, I love Josh and I that know he loves me back. But what will happen when Zander does attack us, what if Josh and I get separated.

Courtney~ I kissed him on the cheek before he could leave and said, "You're sweet, you know that? I know you'll say no, but the offer still stands for you to come with us. Just promise me you'll call or something if anything happens."
Josh~ "Please, don't be sad too much. I don't like it when your sad. I just want to see you smile and be happy, that's all." I held her it my arms with her head on my chest.

Alex_I smiled and said," I will, I promise." I said and then I had to leave because her dad said for her to come inside,"Bye Courtney." I said and walked away.

Andi_ I looked up at him," Its just that im a demon, i once fought creatures like me, and now Zander trying to get control of me, I just dont know what to do anymore." I admitted. 

Courtney~ I said goodbye and went inside. I then started to pack for tomorrow. I prayed that everything would be okay while I was gone.
Josh~ I looked down at her and into her eyes, saying "It's okay to not know what to do. You don't have to know everything. You're strong, I know you are."

Alex_ i went home and changed. I would miss her and I wanted to go with her but me and jake do not mix.

Andi_" Every strong person breaks eventually." I said

Courtney~ After I finished packing I went to bed so that I'd be rested for tomorrow.
Josh~ "Only because they don't have anyone to help carry the burdens that break them. You do though."

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service