The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 9346

Replies to This Discussion

Deyanira~ "You know she's not. She's not going to stop fighting until she wastes every bit of her energy. They are as strong-willed as they are stupid." I paused and then said to Andi, "To think that a look could cause so much chaos and confusion among all your friends."

Andi_ I did not dare to look at her," The first moment i get your dead." I said through my teeth.

Zander_ "Okay thats enough out of you." I said to Andi and then I threw her in a cell, locked it and walked away with Deyanira.

Alex_ I hit the floor with both of my fists, as hard as i could, I just lost my bestfriend.

Deyanira~ I laughed and called back to her, "You just don't get it."

Josh~ I didn't even know how to react. I had just lost the one girl I had truly cared about. I told her that we would get through it, together, but we didn't. Zander now has her and I let her down.

Andi_ I sat down on the ground pulled my knees to my chest, wrapped my arms around them and buried my face into my knees. I already missed Josh, I knew i can talk to him in his sleep but that is it that is all i know how to do.

Ambreh_ Everyone sat in silence, we lost a treasured friend, now was the time to think up a plan to get her back but everyone was just silent

Noah~ I put my hand on Josh's shoulder. "Josh, I..."
Josh~ I shrugged his hand off of my shoulder. "Don't try and make me feel better, it won't work. Just let me wallow in self pity for once."

Andi_ I looked over at a wall and I saw some lose stone, i started to  mess with it  trying to make a hole i could squeeze out of, I was careful not to get caught.

Deyanira~ "What do we do with her now?"
Courtney~ Jake arrived at my house a little after sunrise. I guess he was eager to get going.

Zander_" Hm... We just need to get her to give into the darkness.So we can gradually torture her until she does." I said.

Jake_ I was excited to get out of forks, So i had gotten to Courtneys house early. We needed this.

Deyanira~ "Works for me." We were almost done with Andi and Courtney wouldn't be too far behind.
Courtney~ I told my family goodbye and we were off for the week.

Zander_ Now since we have andi, we can plan on how we can get Courtney. The sooner we get the both of them.The better.

Jake_ I smiled, I could not wait to get out of here.

Deyanira~ "Just leave Courtney to me. She's already lost most of her most loyal friends without knowing it. All I need is that dog of hers."
Courtney~ We headed out and I said "So what's the plan?"

Zander_ " Okay deal."

Jake_ " I dont know, plan it out as we go?" I said.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service