The Twilight Saga

this is based of of the song Outnumbered by The devil wears prada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=FLrAYXCcAglyXhYTVbZt9eNw&v=l8...

(dont listen to this song if you dont like metal-core!!!!)

the Zombie Apocalypse has happened and now the virus is spreading into forks,the Cullen's have moved to another state to defend their home and the people they love but Bella wouldn't go considering that Jacob might die,her and Edward got into a fight along the way to the way to the new safe house that ended their relationship for good Bella now is trying to find her way pack to forks trying to stay alive trying to find Jake and trying to stay alive.Along the way she meet a group of people who are heading to forks will she trust them and travel with them or will she think they are infected and run from them.

characters-

Bella Swan~

The Orange Ninja 

Jacob Black~

He has lived in the small town of forks his whole life he is a werewolf that is with a pack led by sam although the apocalypse has happened all he thought of was the true love of his life bella, The day to apocalypse started he knew that he would find her on way or another.

me

other pack members~

new characters-

Lance~

The Orange Ninja 

Amber Richardson~

Amber grew in a very small town in southern michigan, Her family was very distant and hateful, the only two people she ever talked to was her older brother Kellin and Her younger sister Camilla, her father was a mean old mister who took his anger out one his youngest three kids, Amber always was one to think of the worst case sinario but nothing she could have imagine could have prepared her for what was in store, while playing a game with Kellin and a few of his friends, she realised that something was wrong, she looked behind the garage only to see that one of kellins friends had been turned, after running and grabbing Camilla and finding Kellin they drove off, after many troubles the three of them got seperated sending amber into a state of panic, she knew the Kellin would have Camilla, but she was all alone until she finds a girl named Emma, and soon after two boys, Lance and Noah.

me

Emma Mquein~

Emma grew up in a small town in maine, her father was abusive towards her and always hurt her in many ways, she ran away when she had found out that she was a werewolf she wanted to get away from the drama of her home only to fall right into the drama of the world, she fought zombies everyday until she came across a girl,Amber, she became her friend and has been by her side ever since, while with Amber they found Lance and Noah, two boys that had grown up together and were best friends.

me

Noah Curtis~

Noah grew up in a home that had his whole life planned, his father wanted him to be a football star when all noah wanted was to be himself, he went along with it and kept his real self hidden even from his best friend, Lance. When the apocalypse started Noah and Lance teamed up and fought zombies together.

me

Lily May
She is half vampire half werewolf but can only turn into an actual wolf, unlike Jacob or Noah. She's been a loner for quite some time and is desperate to find a place to settle down in.

Dayton

After his entire family was killed by the apocalypse, he tried to outrun the spread of the disease, little did he know he'd end up at a high tech safe haven. They knew this would happen, the disease. He didn't even ask them when they said they had been planning for years to prepare (Twist? I think so.) They helped him back onto his feet then hired him as a guard. It's only his 8th day on duty when he sees huge wolves roaming around the area. One had icy blue eyes and a white coat while the other was a dirty blondish color and wonderful grey eyes. the next day he can't think of anything else except the white one. The day after that an entire pack comes...

Views: 11001

Replies to This Discussion

Noah_ I sighed.  " So where did you come from before here? "

Lily- "Ohhh booyyy let's see. I used to live in alaska then I was a nomad the entire apacolypse. " I said and smiled "You?"

Noah_ " Well my friend Lance and I started off together most of our families were turned back where we lived. We created a pack of random people that is how most of us are here amber joined us shortly after Lance and I left she was kind of a loner at first but she different now, then Emma joined up with us and we found the others along the way here. Most of our strength is our pack." I said and thought back to before the apocalypse started. 

Lily- "When am I going to meet all these people than?" I asked and looked over at him.

Noah_ " Once they wake up," I said with a sigh.

Emma_ I woke up stretched out, got out of bed and I walked outside.

Lily- I saw a door open and pointed "Who's she?" I asked and looked at Noah.

Noah_ " That is emma she is really nice but she is an odd one," i said with a smile and then waved Emma over.

Emma_ I walked over to where he was, " Hey Noah.Who's this?" I said and smiled warmly.

Lily- I glanced up at her from where I was sitting cross legged on the bench. " I'm lily. " I said and smiled back.

Lance- I groaned and stretched out, looking out the window.

Emma_ " Nice to meet you." I said and then I saw Lance looking through the window," Looks like sleepy head's awake." I said and Noah and I both Laughed.

Lily- I raised my eyebrows and glanced at the window.

Lance- I frowned, was that Bella? She ha the same hair color. I stood up and stretched before walking outside "Who's this?"

Noah_ " This is Lily when I was on patrol she found this place. "

Lance- I looked at her "And you just immediately trust her?" I asked

Lily- I rolled my eyes and stood up, phasing. I was small, but they didn't know half of my life, literally. I growled and snapped my teeth at them. "I'm sick of explaining myself. "

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service