The Twilight Saga

this is based of of the song Outnumbered by The devil wears prada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=FLrAYXCcAglyXhYTVbZt9eNw&v=l8...

(dont listen to this song if you dont like metal-core!!!!)

the Zombie Apocalypse has happened and now the virus is spreading into forks,the Cullen's have moved to another state to defend their home and the people they love but Bella wouldn't go considering that Jacob might die,her and Edward got into a fight along the way to the way to the new safe house that ended their relationship for good Bella now is trying to find her way pack to forks trying to stay alive trying to find Jake and trying to stay alive.Along the way she meet a group of people who are heading to forks will she trust them and travel with them or will she think they are infected and run from them.

characters-

Bella Swan~

The Orange Ninja 

Jacob Black~

He has lived in the small town of forks his whole life he is a werewolf that is with a pack led by sam although the apocalypse has happened all he thought of was the true love of his life bella, The day to apocalypse started he knew that he would find her on way or another.

me

other pack members~

new characters-

Lance~

The Orange Ninja 

Amber Richardson~

Amber grew in a very small town in southern michigan, Her family was very distant and hateful, the only two people she ever talked to was her older brother Kellin and Her younger sister Camilla, her father was a mean old mister who took his anger out one his youngest three kids, Amber always was one to think of the worst case sinario but nothing she could have imagine could have prepared her for what was in store, while playing a game with Kellin and a few of his friends, she realised that something was wrong, she looked behind the garage only to see that one of kellins friends had been turned, after running and grabbing Camilla and finding Kellin they drove off, after many troubles the three of them got seperated sending amber into a state of panic, she knew the Kellin would have Camilla, but she was all alone until she finds a girl named Emma, and soon after two boys, Lance and Noah.

me

Emma Mquein~

Emma grew up in a small town in maine, her father was abusive towards her and always hurt her in many ways, she ran away when she had found out that she was a werewolf she wanted to get away from the drama of her home only to fall right into the drama of the world, she fought zombies everyday until she came across a girl,Amber, she became her friend and has been by her side ever since, while with Amber they found Lance and Noah, two boys that had grown up together and were best friends.

me

Noah Curtis~

Noah grew up in a home that had his whole life planned, his father wanted him to be a football star when all noah wanted was to be himself, he went along with it and kept his real self hidden even from his best friend, Lance. When the apocalypse started Noah and Lance teamed up and fought zombies together.

me

Lily May
She is half vampire half werewolf but can only turn into an actual wolf, unlike Jacob or Noah. She's been a loner for quite some time and is desperate to find a place to settle down in.

Dayton

After his entire family was killed by the apocalypse, he tried to outrun the spread of the disease, little did he know he'd end up at a high tech safe haven. They knew this would happen, the disease. He didn't even ask them when they said they had been planning for years to prepare (Twist? I think so.) They helped him back onto his feet then hired him as a guard. It's only his 8th day on duty when he sees huge wolves roaming around the area. One had icy blue eyes and a white coat while the other was a dirty blondish color and wonderful grey eyes. the next day he can't think of anything else except the white one. The day after that an entire pack comes...

Views: 11373

Replies to This Discussion

Noah~"Im not a zombie last time i checked i was living." this girl was nuts.

Amber~i saw Lance in lala land,oh great that ruins my plans to him that i have crush on him,inside i was almost crying but if its not yours dont cry over it.

Bella- I sighed heavily and threw my gun to the side and slid down a tree "Thank god. I'm sorry, you know how careful we have to be now a days." I put my head against the tree and looked at all of them, they looked to normal to be alive still "And i'm going to guess this is a wolf pack, am I right?" I hope I hadn't gotten imprinted on. I still want to see Jacob, the last time I saw him he hadn't turned into a wolf yet, I could have my hopes right?

(Can you sub lance when I ask? Cuz he has a crush, yah you get the memo :)

(he is your character your responsibility)

Amber~i was not a werewolf or atleast i dont think i was one was Lance Emma and Noah cause if they are im taking my chances with the zombies werewolves are evil aren't they.

Jacob~the pack fought and i think our territory was clear of zombies for now.i needed to find bella even if it meant leaving the pack some of them understood but not all of them i would leave tonight and be back by mourning if i didnt have bell then i would have to wait and hope she finds her way back to the packs land.

Bella-I sighed again "Whatever, can I just stick with you guys? And do you know where Forks is from here?" I stood up and strapped my gun to my back. I walked towards them and stood a couple feet away and looked at the one that crawled out of the hole, she looked terrified. I smiled "Yah, werewolves live and I need to find one inparticular if you don't mind helping. They can shelter you guys if we get there, Their strong and their all alive now."

Amber~i wanted no part with werewolves or anything Lance was the leader of here so he should make the decisions to help her or not.

Jacob~i thought about Bella praying that she was okay.

noah~i loved pulling pranks so when i saw a zombie arm on the ground i creepily walked up behind Amber and scared her she fell back in the hole.

Amber~"ow! Noah your a jerk",i hurt my ankle when i hit the ground great thanks now zombies are going to have me for desert thanks Noah.

(I just need you to sub when him and Bella talk)

Lance-"Forks is like 20 minutes walk from here, and yah you can come, we were headed there now." I helped Amber out again "You guys are stupid." I shook my head "Come on."

Bella- I began walking quickly. I couldn't believe I was going to see Jacob. After 2 years, I can finally see him, this zombie crap made me all vulnerable and I had to stay with edward all the time if I wanted to survive. I walked quickly, my heart racing and my head filling with great memories, I kind of wanted to cry, ecspecially when I began to see the packs huge wolf prints and the smell of them.

(sure)

Amber~i tried to walk as normal as possible but it hurt worse then getting bit by a zombie i was alot more weak then the others,and now Lacne is going to fall in love with this girl that almost shot one of us.

Jacob~it was night i started to walk out of works i phazed and ran i needed to find bella.i found her with a group of people. one of the girls with them looked terrified of me i hoped bella would know it was me.

Amber~the wolf was so close to me i started to back up slowly.

Bella-I stood still and examined the wolf, they really had no affect on me anymore. It hit me like a ton of bricks when I realized who it was. A struggled sob shook my body as I ran up to him and grabbed his fur, burying my face in him. I began crying alot now and I just held him tighter. He smelled like he always had and I missed it so much. I looked up at him "Where have you been?" I said as quietly as possible.

Lance-My heart fell as I saw her run up to him, she was probably in love with him. I kicked a dirt chunk and stuffed my hands in my pocket.

Jacob~i phased human and hugged her back.,"i knew i would find you"

Amber~i was against a tree trying to keep it together.

((2 words BLACK HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Hey Christina. I don't mean to butt in, but are you gonna reply on our rp's?

yeah i was actually just about to.

Ok cool. I was just wondering.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service