The Twilight Saga

this is based of of the song Outnumbered by The devil wears prada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=FLrAYXCcAglyXhYTVbZt9eNw&v=l8...

(dont listen to this song if you dont like metal-core!!!!)

the Zombie Apocalypse has happened and now the virus is spreading into forks,the Cullen's have moved to another state to defend their home and the people they love but Bella wouldn't go considering that Jacob might die,her and Edward got into a fight along the way to the way to the new safe house that ended their relationship for good Bella now is trying to find her way pack to forks trying to stay alive trying to find Jake and trying to stay alive.Along the way she meet a group of people who are heading to forks will she trust them and travel with them or will she think they are infected and run from them.

characters-

Bella Swan~

The Orange Ninja 

Jacob Black~

He has lived in the small town of forks his whole life he is a werewolf that is with a pack led by sam although the apocalypse has happened all he thought of was the true love of his life bella, The day to apocalypse started he knew that he would find her on way or another.

me

other pack members~

new characters-

Lance~

The Orange Ninja 

Amber Richardson~

Amber grew in a very small town in southern michigan, Her family was very distant and hateful, the only two people she ever talked to was her older brother Kellin and Her younger sister Camilla, her father was a mean old mister who took his anger out one his youngest three kids, Amber always was one to think of the worst case sinario but nothing she could have imagine could have prepared her for what was in store, while playing a game with Kellin and a few of his friends, she realised that something was wrong, she looked behind the garage only to see that one of kellins friends had been turned, after running and grabbing Camilla and finding Kellin they drove off, after many troubles the three of them got seperated sending amber into a state of panic, she knew the Kellin would have Camilla, but she was all alone until she finds a girl named Emma, and soon after two boys, Lance and Noah.

me

Emma Mquein~

Emma grew up in a small town in maine, her father was abusive towards her and always hurt her in many ways, she ran away when she had found out that she was a werewolf she wanted to get away from the drama of her home only to fall right into the drama of the world, she fought zombies everyday until she came across a girl,Amber, she became her friend and has been by her side ever since, while with Amber they found Lance and Noah, two boys that had grown up together and were best friends.

me

Noah Curtis~

Noah grew up in a home that had his whole life planned, his father wanted him to be a football star when all noah wanted was to be himself, he went along with it and kept his real self hidden even from his best friend, Lance. When the apocalypse started Noah and Lance teamed up and fought zombies together.

me

Lily May
She is half vampire half werewolf but can only turn into an actual wolf, unlike Jacob or Noah. She's been a loner for quite some time and is desperate to find a place to settle down in.

Dayton

After his entire family was killed by the apocalypse, he tried to outrun the spread of the disease, little did he know he'd end up at a high tech safe haven. They knew this would happen, the disease. He didn't even ask them when they said they had been planning for years to prepare (Twist? I think so.) They helped him back onto his feet then hired him as a guard. It's only his 8th day on duty when he sees huge wolves roaming around the area. One had icy blue eyes and a white coat while the other was a dirty blondish color and wonderful grey eyes. the next day he can't think of anything else except the white one. The day after that an entire pack comes...

Views: 11376

Replies to This Discussion

Amber_ I was losing it, I just Lost one of the only things I treasured, my love. I looked at noah and shook my head," He doesn't believe me. He honestly thinks I would cheat on him!" I said through tears, I hated my life right now, he hated me for thinking he was not the father of cole when in truth he is, if only he saw how much I needed him and how much I loved him. Cole was crying big time now from all of our yelling. I picked him up and tried to calm him down." Great just great right when something good happens in my life something has to break the cycle." I said through sobs.Noah tried to comfort me, but I honestly just wanted nothing to to with anyone. I had to talk to emma she would atleast smack some sence into Lance, not that I want him around if he is going to be like this. Noah walked me to emma's room and I knocked on the door.

can you subb emma.

Captain_ I had some soldiers looking for Dayton he will pay dearly for his negligence. 

Emma- I opened the door to my room to see Noah. I smiled some "Hey. " He looked upset though "What's wrong??"

Dayton- I was nearing the end of my run when I saw a few soldiers holing rifles walk towards me. I knew them though, Joe and Tyler. I waved some but they stopped me "Is something wrong?" I asked but all of a sudden I felt the end of a gun hit my temple and I was knocked out.

Noah_ " Lance and Amber had their baby, okay? that not the issue, this nurse  she, she tricked lance into thinking he wasn't the father of their son, he thinks Amber cheated..... He thinks she cheated on him with me." Amber was walking down the hall with Cole in her arms I felt terrible for her.

Captain_ I was pleased when they had found him, I had him handcuffed to a seat in my office now we awaited for him to wake up from his forced slumber.

Dayton- Myhead rolled to the side and I slowly opened my eyes to see I was in Captains office. I groaned, my head throbbing but I couldn't pull my hands up because they were cuffed. I looked up at Captain and growled "What do you want??"

Emma- My mouth fell open and I shook my head "What?! Why would she do that?? I swear I'll kill her. " I said and walked outside, scanning the hallway.

Noah_ " And I'll help you but we need proof not just believe that a jealous nurse went off the deep end, Amber do you have the false DNA test papers?" I asked.

Amber_ I pulled the wadded up papers that Lance had thrown at me and handed them to Emma and Noah. Cole had finally calmed down and was asleep in my arms, that won't last for long.

Captain_ " I want you to understand something Dayton." I growled and then added," Let start on your worst offense shall we? You struck me in the face, making me pass out, you know the punishment for harming a commanding officer." He didn't look like he was even caring about what I was saying," You will get thrown in the interrogation room for now, but if you continue....." I had to think for a little," You wouldn't anything to happen to the little girlfriend of yours, would you?"

Dayton- I didn't care about anything he was saying until he added something about Emma. My stomach dropped but I kept a calm face. "I think you just don't like someone who can overpower you. " I said flatly, staring at him. "Like me. I can break these chains right now, but I won't. "

Emma- I growled a little and read over the papers "This looks legit though, that little brats good. "

Captain_ " Oh very funny, but I am not playing Dayton you strike me or any other officer again or leave your post and you will not be the only one getting punished, such a shame really you had so much potential but you wasted it on the girlfriend of yours." 

Noah_ " Wait your close with Dayton right?" Emma nodded," Look there has to be a real file that had been saved before she altered the printed ones right?"

Emma- I grinned and patted Noah's head "You CAN have good ideas sometimes can't you?" I asked then went on search for the room that held medical files.

Dayton- I swallowed the lump in my throat and shook my head "I have more potential now then ever, you just have to be fair and I can show you. " I said, hoping to get out of being tortured, even though I knew once Captain had his min set on something, no one would stop him.

Noah_ We went into stealth mode on our search, we peeked into a lot of rooms but I could not tell what room held the birth documents. but we had to find it, we just had to, I was not about to allow some bleach blonde tramp of a nurse ruin my best friends relationship.

Captain_ I  rolled my eyes," Oh really?" I asked and said," fine i will get you five minutes." i said and I unlocked him from the chair.

Dayton- I saw that I had deep cuts on my wrists from pulling on the metal so I held them out for Captain to see. "Watch. " I said as the wound began stitching itself back together much faster than normal. "That's not even the best part. "

Emma- I was about to give up when I found a room with documents holding birth certificates and paternity results. "In here!" I shout-whispered to Noah.

Captain_ I was shocked, " Good lord what the heck are you?" I asked because he was not normal.

Noah_ " Who's name would it be under?" I asked in a whisper, as we went into the smallish room full of cabinets. 

Dayton- I sighed "That, I'm afraid I can't tell you. But I DO you you need me and my friends if you this safe haven to survive. " I stared at him and added "I might also suggest I become the next Captain, because frankly your ways are too harsh, they need someone to lead and be their rock not a dictator. "

Emma- I shrugged "You look under Richardson, I'll look under (whatever the heck Lance's last name is.)"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service