The Twilight Saga

this is based of of the song Outnumbered by The devil wears prada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=FLrAYXCcAglyXhYTVbZt9eNw&v=l8...

(dont listen to this song if you dont like metal-core!!!!)

the Zombie Apocalypse has happened and now the virus is spreading into forks,the Cullen's have moved to another state to defend their home and the people they love but Bella wouldn't go considering that Jacob might die,her and Edward got into a fight along the way to the way to the new safe house that ended their relationship for good Bella now is trying to find her way pack to forks trying to stay alive trying to find Jake and trying to stay alive.Along the way she meet a group of people who are heading to forks will she trust them and travel with them or will she think they are infected and run from them.

characters-

Bella Swan~

The Orange Ninja 

Jacob Black~

He has lived in the small town of forks his whole life he is a werewolf that is with a pack led by sam although the apocalypse has happened all he thought of was the true love of his life bella, The day to apocalypse started he knew that he would find her on way or another.

me

other pack members~

new characters-

Lance~

The Orange Ninja 

Amber Richardson~

Amber grew in a very small town in southern michigan, Her family was very distant and hateful, the only two people she ever talked to was her older brother Kellin and Her younger sister Camilla, her father was a mean old mister who took his anger out one his youngest three kids, Amber always was one to think of the worst case sinario but nothing she could have imagine could have prepared her for what was in store, while playing a game with Kellin and a few of his friends, she realised that something was wrong, she looked behind the garage only to see that one of kellins friends had been turned, after running and grabbing Camilla and finding Kellin they drove off, after many troubles the three of them got seperated sending amber into a state of panic, she knew the Kellin would have Camilla, but she was all alone until she finds a girl named Emma, and soon after two boys, Lance and Noah.

me

Emma Mquein~

Emma grew up in a small town in maine, her father was abusive towards her and always hurt her in many ways, she ran away when she had found out that she was a werewolf she wanted to get away from the drama of her home only to fall right into the drama of the world, she fought zombies everyday until she came across a girl,Amber, she became her friend and has been by her side ever since, while with Amber they found Lance and Noah, two boys that had grown up together and were best friends.

me

Noah Curtis~

Noah grew up in a home that had his whole life planned, his father wanted him to be a football star when all noah wanted was to be himself, he went along with it and kept his real self hidden even from his best friend, Lance. When the apocalypse started Noah and Lance teamed up and fought zombies together.

me

Lily May
She is half vampire half werewolf but can only turn into an actual wolf, unlike Jacob or Noah. She's been a loner for quite some time and is desperate to find a place to settle down in.

Dayton

After his entire family was killed by the apocalypse, he tried to outrun the spread of the disease, little did he know he'd end up at a high tech safe haven. They knew this would happen, the disease. He didn't even ask them when they said they had been planning for years to prepare (Twist? I think so.) They helped him back onto his feet then hired him as a guard. It's only his 8th day on duty when he sees huge wolves roaming around the area. One had icy blue eyes and a white coat while the other was a dirty blondish color and wonderful grey eyes. the next day he can't think of anything else except the white one. The day after that an entire pack comes...

Views: 11596

Replies to This Discussion

Nurse_ I nodded," She is asleep now but you can go in.But there is one thing i need to tell you." I pulled him aside i had heard him say that he was in a relationship with her," We looked into saved files and we learned about her family she was abused she has the scars to prove the documentation." I said

Lance- My mouth fell open and I stared at her "I didn't...she didn't tell me and..." I shook my head and closed my eyes for a second "Okay, thank you. " I said and was about to walk away until I remembered something. "A birth certificate. Was there one on her file?" I asked.

Nurse_ I nodded," Yes i saw it Cole was the kids name she was the mother and Lance Grigori was the father." I said, i opened up the folder i was holding and i had everything on her, her family issues all of her siblings, her and her sons birth certificates. I picked up the certificate of her son and handed it to him," That is the birth certificate of Cole Grigori, he took his fathers last name." I explained.

Amber_ I was weak but slowly opened my eyes I saw Lance and a nurse, had I dreamed the whole thing or I started to get scared because I was in pain but my first thought was Cole, I looked around the room and everything came back, Lance holding hands with another girl, the bridge, the stabbing, the falling, then I remember trying to get out of the rapids  but i wasnt strong enough. I shivered from just being plain cold my skin felt like ice, and everywhere hurt, i looked down at my arms, they were all cut up and bruised, my rib cage had a bandage around it with specs of blood making its way threw, that is where the most pain was coming from.

Lance- I stared with my mouth open at the birth certificate as tears welled up in my eyes. "I can't believe I believed her..." I said, referring to the other nurse. Emotions ran like crazy through my mind, guilt, anger, sadness and regret, but mostly guilt. I heard Amber stir and I pushed past the nurse, running to her. I engulfed her into a huge hug, but was careful not to hurt her on purpose. "Oh god Amber, I'm so sorry... I'm so, so sorry. " I said as the tears I was holding back came flooding to the surface. "This was all my fault, all of it!! I should've trusted you more, I was just so upset..." I hadn't gotten the nerve yet to look her in her eyes, afraid of what I would see so I said all this into the side of her neck.

Amber_ A few tears ran down my face, I was angry at him and sad at the same time, I tensed up when he hugged me he had no clue how much he made me hate myself for doing something that i didn't even do. I looked down, my eyes were full of hurt and sadness. But I managed to keep a calm blank face,I did not want to see his eyes. I also refused to answer him for two reasons, it hurt me to breathe let alone talk, and I had nothing to say to him, where was he when I needed him, replacing me with the girl i saw him holding hands with!! Despite the reasons for not speaking, I was relieved when he hugged me because I was freezing and I probably felt like a popsicle to him. I thought about what had happened to me and it brought back the memories of the abuse I lived in for 16 years, I had my arms on his chest and did not hug him back. I looked beyond Lance and still thought of Cole was he still with Bella?

Lance- When I finally looked up, I noticed her tears and quickly wiped them away. I also noticed how chilled she felt. I knew she wouldn't want to talk to me, and that was fine so I grabbed a few blankets and put them on her. "Amber I was so ridiculously selfish, I can understand if you don't want to forgive me but I'll try everyday to be back in your life. "

Amber_ I didnt even look at him I didnt know what to say or do, What did he want to to do forgive him? I cant even explain how hurt I am he thought I was some form of a tramp that lied. I would never do that to him and deep down he knows that.

Lance- I searched her face but she refused to look me in the eyes "Amber please say something..." I said helplessly, quietly. I sat down at the end of her hospital bed and waited for any kind of response.

Amber_ I looked up at him," What do you expect me to say Lance?" I said quietly, I have forgave him so many times for doing little things nothing like this. He has no idea how much he hurt me.

Lance- I frowned and slumped against the wall "I don't know. You don't have to apologize I just need to hear you. "

Amber_ I shook my head, my eyes dropped to the floor I did did not have anything to apologize for, I loved him, I wanted to be with him forever. But now, I can't even look at him without thinking of everything he has done, back to when we were not together, when he said that he regretted talking to me, he doesn't understand how much he has hurt me and he never will, "Lance, you...you can't possibly understand how i feel, you didn't ever doubt the fake DNA test for Cole, you thought I would cheat on you with your best friend and don't think I didn't notice you with that blonde girl," I said angrily. Before he could say anything I added." It sure didn't take you long to replace me."

Lance- My eyes filled with tears as I shook my head "Amber I could never replace you. She was a friend, that's all. I'll always love you. I can't believe you thought seeing that test was easy on me, it wasn't buy I'm not blaming you anymore. It was my stupid decision. " We sat in silence for a while until I broke it by saying "Can I atleast see Cole?"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service