The Twilight Saga

this is based of of the song Outnumbered by The devil wears prada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=FLrAYXCcAglyXhYTVbZt9eNw&v=l8...

(dont listen to this song if you dont like metal-core!!!!)

the Zombie Apocalypse has happened and now the virus is spreading into forks,the Cullen's have moved to another state to defend their home and the people they love but Bella wouldn't go considering that Jacob might die,her and Edward got into a fight along the way to the way to the new safe house that ended their relationship for good Bella now is trying to find her way pack to forks trying to stay alive trying to find Jake and trying to stay alive.Along the way she meet a group of people who are heading to forks will she trust them and travel with them or will she think they are infected and run from them.

characters-

Bella Swan~

The Orange Ninja 

Jacob Black~

He has lived in the small town of forks his whole life he is a werewolf that is with a pack led by sam although the apocalypse has happened all he thought of was the true love of his life bella, The day to apocalypse started he knew that he would find her on way or another.

me

other pack members~

new characters-

Lance~

The Orange Ninja 

Amber Richardson~

Amber grew in a very small town in southern michigan, Her family was very distant and hateful, the only two people she ever talked to was her older brother Kellin and Her younger sister Camilla, her father was a mean old mister who took his anger out one his youngest three kids, Amber always was one to think of the worst case sinario but nothing she could have imagine could have prepared her for what was in store, while playing a game with Kellin and a few of his friends, she realised that something was wrong, she looked behind the garage only to see that one of kellins friends had been turned, after running and grabbing Camilla and finding Kellin they drove off, after many troubles the three of them got seperated sending amber into a state of panic, she knew the Kellin would have Camilla, but she was all alone until she finds a girl named Emma, and soon after two boys, Lance and Noah.

me

Emma Mquein~

Emma grew up in a small town in maine, her father was abusive towards her and always hurt her in many ways, she ran away when she had found out that she was a werewolf she wanted to get away from the drama of her home only to fall right into the drama of the world, she fought zombies everyday until she came across a girl,Amber, she became her friend and has been by her side ever since, while with Amber they found Lance and Noah, two boys that had grown up together and were best friends.

me

Noah Curtis~

Noah grew up in a home that had his whole life planned, his father wanted him to be a football star when all noah wanted was to be himself, he went along with it and kept his real self hidden even from his best friend, Lance. When the apocalypse started Noah and Lance teamed up and fought zombies together.

me

Lily May
She is half vampire half werewolf but can only turn into an actual wolf, unlike Jacob or Noah. She's been a loner for quite some time and is desperate to find a place to settle down in.

Dayton

After his entire family was killed by the apocalypse, he tried to outrun the spread of the disease, little did he know he'd end up at a high tech safe haven. They knew this would happen, the disease. He didn't even ask them when they said they had been planning for years to prepare (Twist? I think so.) They helped him back onto his feet then hired him as a guard. It's only his 8th day on duty when he sees huge wolves roaming around the area. One had icy blue eyes and a white coat while the other was a dirty blondish color and wonderful grey eyes. the next day he can't think of anything else except the white one. The day after that an entire pack comes...

Views: 11320

Replies to This Discussion

Bella-I sobbed again then looked back at the group. They had told me their names "That's Noah,Lance, Emma and Amber." I smiled then held him tighter to me  "I missed you so much."

Lance-I looked back at Amber and sighed "Their people Amber. Stop being afraid," I was kind of sad now. No, I was really sad now.

Jacob~"im not the only one who has missed the whole pack is worried about you and we might want to get back your friends are welcome to come with us i would not want to be out here at night for to long"

Amber~i didnt answer Lance he's just mad because his crush that he had for 30 minutes found her lover.

Lance-I grinned and stood right in front of Amber. I phased into a giant black wolf with white rings on my legs,I looked at Jacob and ran after him, he carried Bella on his back. Lucky.

Bella-I held onto Jake's fur as we weaved in and out of trees. We made it to a tight group of 6 houses and Jacob stopped, letting me off. I followed him as he phased back and walked me to his house. He directed the others to an empty house 2 houses away from where we were staying. I walked into jake's house and smiled. "I want to see everyone after I get cleaned up. I missed everyone."

Jacob~we walked back to the pack,i looked to make sure everybody made it,the whole pack where as wolves,oh great when amber catches up she is going to have a panic attack bella got off of me and i just waited for amber to show up and either bolt,or faint from being in a state of panic

Amber~i was terrified but i followed them i was the really trailing them,i got there and was bombarded by wolves,i tensed up and dropped to my knees i was so terrified.

Jacob~i ran in between her and the pack,"guys give her some space shes scared" they backed off and she backed up a couple steps.

Bella-To get the attention off her, I came up behind Sam and gave him a huge hug, smiling.I layed my head on his back and listened as he freaked out before he figured out who it was.

Lance-I kept frowning and walked up to Amber, grabbing her by her elbow and pulling her up, she was getting on my nerves. I pukked her to the side "Seriously?! Would you stop being so melodramatic?? Were PEOPLE! REAL people! Just becasue we become something else, what does that have to do with anything?!"

Amber~"leave me alone lance just because your crush of like 30 minutes found her love does mean you have to be such a jerk,im scared of immortal things i always have been!!'' i yelled at him.

Emma~"okay stop it Lance she's scared live with it and your just scareing her more" i chimed in on their argument,I separated them from each other and pulled her away from him.

Amber~"and to think i like you,"i mumbled before we got away from him.

Jacob~i smiled seeing Bella make Sam freak out.

sorry for taking literally forever :'(

Yah! I have to go at midnight so one more reply.

Bella-I laughed as everyone began crowding around me, pounding me with questions. I lived with it for 30 minutes before I was allowed to see jake again.I laughed again and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards his house "We need to talk." I smiled and looked at him behind me.

Lance-"Do you seriously think this is about Bella? What makes a difference if we're wolves or not? Get over it." I heard her "And to think I ever talked to you." I said, loud enough for her to hear me. I stomped off to our house.I caught a glimpse at Bella pulling Jacob after her, which put me in an even worse mood. I walked inside and flopped onto a bed.

Jake~"what is it?"

Amber~his words stung more than  9 million bee stings everyone went inside besides me i sat outside on the verge of tears.I wanted this to stop i rather get eaten by zombies than be here with him.

Emma~i found where lance was, i stood in the doorway  with my arms crossed,"you are an idiot Lance.She wants to die now are you happy cause its your fault.If you weren't such a blind hot head you would see how much you can hurt people"

Lance-I shook my head "Tell her to get over her little 30. minute crush Emma." I said under my breath "And if I hurt her that bad by saying that then she should have told me about her liking me alot earlier. Maybe before the apocolypse?"

Bella-I smiled and sat down on his bed when we got inside." I just wanted to talk. You know, I haven't seen you in two years." I smiled wider and patted the spot next to me.I studied him a little "If i;m not mistaken, you bulked up." I raised an eyebrow and laughed.

Emma~"what ever then you really are blind then shes liked since she met you how could you not see it",before he could answer i said,"you know what forget it,if she runs off and gets killed its on your head",i stormed away from the room he was in,i walked outside  and sat by her,"dont pay any attention to him he just a dumb block head,"

Amber~"thats easy for you to say",i pulled my knees to my chest wrapped my arms around them and then buried my face in them 

Jacob~"yeah well being a werewolf does that to you,i thought you and the blood sucker were together still when you guys left my heart sank but i knew i would find you"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service