The Twilight Saga

this is based of of the song Outnumbered by The devil wears prada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=FLrAYXCcAglyXhYTVbZt9eNw&v=l8...

(dont listen to this song if you dont like metal-core!!!!)

the Zombie Apocalypse has happened and now the virus is spreading into forks,the Cullen's have moved to another state to defend their home and the people they love but Bella wouldn't go considering that Jacob might die,her and Edward got into a fight along the way to the way to the new safe house that ended their relationship for good Bella now is trying to find her way pack to forks trying to stay alive trying to find Jake and trying to stay alive.Along the way she meet a group of people who are heading to forks will she trust them and travel with them or will she think they are infected and run from them.

characters-

Bella Swan~

The Orange Ninja 

Jacob Black~

He has lived in the small town of forks his whole life he is a werewolf that is with a pack led by sam although the apocalypse has happened all he thought of was the true love of his life bella, The day to apocalypse started he knew that he would find her on way or another.

me

other pack members~

new characters-

Lance~

The Orange Ninja 

Amber Richardson~

Amber grew in a very small town in southern michigan, Her family was very distant and hateful, the only two people she ever talked to was her older brother Kellin and Her younger sister Camilla, her father was a mean old mister who took his anger out one his youngest three kids, Amber always was one to think of the worst case sinario but nothing she could have imagine could have prepared her for what was in store, while playing a game with Kellin and a few of his friends, she realised that something was wrong, she looked behind the garage only to see that one of kellins friends had been turned, after running and grabbing Camilla and finding Kellin they drove off, after many troubles the three of them got seperated sending amber into a state of panic, she knew the Kellin would have Camilla, but she was all alone until she finds a girl named Emma, and soon after two boys, Lance and Noah.

me

Emma Mquein~

Emma grew up in a small town in maine, her father was abusive towards her and always hurt her in many ways, she ran away when she had found out that she was a werewolf she wanted to get away from the drama of her home only to fall right into the drama of the world, she fought zombies everyday until she came across a girl,Amber, she became her friend and has been by her side ever since, while with Amber they found Lance and Noah, two boys that had grown up together and were best friends.

me

Noah Curtis~

Noah grew up in a home that had his whole life planned, his father wanted him to be a football star when all noah wanted was to be himself, he went along with it and kept his real self hidden even from his best friend, Lance. When the apocalypse started Noah and Lance teamed up and fought zombies together.

me

Lily May
She is half vampire half werewolf but can only turn into an actual wolf, unlike Jacob or Noah. She's been a loner for quite some time and is desperate to find a place to settle down in.

Dayton

After his entire family was killed by the apocalypse, he tried to outrun the spread of the disease, little did he know he'd end up at a high tech safe haven. They knew this would happen, the disease. He didn't even ask them when they said they had been planning for years to prepare (Twist? I think so.) They helped him back onto his feet then hired him as a guard. It's only his 8th day on duty when he sees huge wolves roaming around the area. One had icy blue eyes and a white coat while the other was a dirty blondish color and wonderful grey eyes. the next day he can't think of anything else except the white one. The day after that an entire pack comes...

Views: 11397

Replies to This Discussion

Bella- My faced dropped when I got reminded of him. The emotions I kept bottled up for the apocolypse came to the surface. I put my head down. "Yah, so did I. He just left when a zombie almost got to me. Said I was dead weight." I sniffled but tried to hide it from Jacob. "That's not important. Tell me about you. Have you found anyone?" I sounded a bit eager didn't I? I mean I have been hoping for 3 months that when I saw jake he would imprint but you never know.

(If he did, don't tell her right away, make the rp longer :)

Lance-I crawled into the stuffy little bed and fell asleep quickly.

(alright and sorry had some chores)

Jacob~"not much has happened here we fight tot defend out territory and not many humans have crossed over her we would let them stay but they dont want to they want tot keep moving to find their family's or friends,and thats why i went looking for you i needed to find you i would die if i wouldnt have."

Amber~Emma went back inside i stayed right where i was until one of the werewolves came and brought me in,i was happy lance was asleep i didnt want to talk to him ever again since he regrets ever talking to me.why should i be the one to talk first.

Lance-I dreamed that I had to watch Amber die. I know, crazy right? But I was tearing at te people holding me until my arms were bruised everywhere from their fingers. I woke up, sitting straight up and breathing heavily, covered in a layer of sweat. I looked down at my arms. Nothing. I sighed and looked over at Amber, my eyes a bit pleading.

Bella-I wiped my nose and nodded. "You know that's not what I mean when I say have you found anybody." I looked up at him, my eyes red but I smiled a little "It's okay to tell me if you have. I'm happy for you." I didn't want to say that but I needed to stop talking about Edward somehow. My eyes went back to normal soon but I kept on having to wipe my nose.

Jacob~"Actually I have found someone." i smiled and then spoke again before she could say anything,"and her name is Bella Swan and i found her tonight".

Amber~i was half asleep i saw Lance looking at me through the door way I was laying on a couch and i just turned off the lamp on the table right by the couch so he would just see darkness.I hid my face in the darkness not wanting to even be here right now.

Lance-I could see better in the dark then in the daylight so I saw her and said just loud enough for her to hear "I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said earlier." I stood up and walked outside, sitting next to her.

Bella-I half-smiled and looked up at him. I leaned onto him and sighed "I missed you so much. I could never do anything with Edward. It always had something to do about me and my safety as if I couldn't take care of mysekf." I shook my head and frowned, his name only brought up anger now.

((Shes on a couch inside but whatever))

Amber~"it sure seemed like you did",i said i was not facing him i didn't want to.I didnt want him to see my cloudy eyes.

Jacob~"dont think about him he's gone im here and im not going anywhere"

Oh.. lol whatever, he walked outside of his... uh.. bed space?

Lance- I frowned and thought back to the dream. her words stung because they were true. "Yah.. I know. I was a jerk and I was a little upset and we just came here, I was all kinds of stressed out. But that doesn't give me a right to explode on you like that." I looked over and touched her arm "Please forgive me."

Bella-I smiled wider and layed my head on his chest. His warm chest, not freezing cold. I smiled once again as it sent shivers down my spine. I liked the feeling and I wanted it to become familiar to me.

Amber~i thought for a minute i didnt know if i should,after about  a million thoughts running through my head i finally replied,"i forgive you."

Jacob~i wrapped my arms around her with a huge smile on my face.

Bella-I just let the warmth envelop me and I felt so happy. I wrapped my arms around him and held on tightly. I felt so much safer here then I ever did with the Cullens. I closed my eyes and smiled.

Lance-I smiled "Thank you." I looked at her for a little bit. " I had this dream." I began "And I had to.. watch you uh.. die. And there were people holding me back and I got bruises from fighting them off all along my arms." I rubbed an arm and looked at the ground. "I felt like I couldn't help you at all."

Amber~"you helped me out of that hole today didn't you." I knew what he meant but I wasn't weak and I really didn't fight I ran.

Jacob~I dont think I could imagine a better day of my life.

Bella-I pushed on him hard and we both tumbled back onto the bed. I laughed and looked up at him, laying my chin up on his chest. I smiled at him "I wish I had chosen you first. I'm sorry I made you watch me with...him." I spat out the word.

Lance-I smiled again and shrugged "Yah I guess." I laughed "Why don't you stay on a bed?" I pointed to the emptty one a bed down from mine.

Jacob~"its alright we are together after all of that and unlike somebody who will not be named I wont leave you defenseless and alone." Just thinking of Edward doing that to Bella made me hate him even more than I already did.

Amber~" Alright" we went back to the room and i layed on the bad he pointed to,I looked up at the cieling thinking what was going to happen from here.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service