The Twilight Saga

this is based of of the song Outnumbered by The devil wears prada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=FLrAYXCcAglyXhYTVbZt9eNw&v=l8...

(dont listen to this song if you dont like metal-core!!!!)

the Zombie Apocalypse has happened and now the virus is spreading into forks,the Cullen's have moved to another state to defend their home and the people they love but Bella wouldn't go considering that Jacob might die,her and Edward got into a fight along the way to the way to the new safe house that ended their relationship for good Bella now is trying to find her way pack to forks trying to stay alive trying to find Jake and trying to stay alive.Along the way she meet a group of people who are heading to forks will she trust them and travel with them or will she think they are infected and run from them.

characters-

Bella Swan~

The Orange Ninja 

Jacob Black~

He has lived in the small town of forks his whole life he is a werewolf that is with a pack led by sam although the apocalypse has happened all he thought of was the true love of his life bella, The day to apocalypse started he knew that he would find her on way or another.

me

other pack members~

new characters-

Lance~

The Orange Ninja 

Amber Richardson~

Amber grew in a very small town in southern michigan, Her family was very distant and hateful, the only two people she ever talked to was her older brother Kellin and Her younger sister Camilla, her father was a mean old mister who took his anger out one his youngest three kids, Amber always was one to think of the worst case sinario but nothing she could have imagine could have prepared her for what was in store, while playing a game with Kellin and a few of his friends, she realised that something was wrong, she looked behind the garage only to see that one of kellins friends had been turned, after running and grabbing Camilla and finding Kellin they drove off, after many troubles the three of them got seperated sending amber into a state of panic, she knew the Kellin would have Camilla, but she was all alone until she finds a girl named Emma, and soon after two boys, Lance and Noah.

me

Emma Mquein~

Emma grew up in a small town in maine, her father was abusive towards her and always hurt her in many ways, she ran away when she had found out that she was a werewolf she wanted to get away from the drama of her home only to fall right into the drama of the world, she fought zombies everyday until she came across a girl,Amber, she became her friend and has been by her side ever since, while with Amber they found Lance and Noah, two boys that had grown up together and were best friends.

me

Noah Curtis~

Noah grew up in a home that had his whole life planned, his father wanted him to be a football star when all noah wanted was to be himself, he went along with it and kept his real self hidden even from his best friend, Lance. When the apocalypse started Noah and Lance teamed up and fought zombies together.

me

Lily May
She is half vampire half werewolf but can only turn into an actual wolf, unlike Jacob or Noah. She's been a loner for quite some time and is desperate to find a place to settle down in.

Dayton

After his entire family was killed by the apocalypse, he tried to outrun the spread of the disease, little did he know he'd end up at a high tech safe haven. They knew this would happen, the disease. He didn't even ask them when they said they had been planning for years to prepare (Twist? I think so.) They helped him back onto his feet then hired him as a guard. It's only his 8th day on duty when he sees huge wolves roaming around the area. One had icy blue eyes and a white coat while the other was a dirty blondish color and wonderful grey eyes. the next day he can't think of anything else except the white one. The day after that an entire pack comes...

Views: 11497

Replies to This Discussion

Lance- I pulled the small blanket up to my shoulder "Good night." I said before quickly falling asleep again.

Bella-I looked at him before leaning up and kissing him. Even I was suprised at myself for doing that but I didn't regret anything at all. Except leaving Jake for Edward. Man I really am stupid aren't I?

((text me misplaced phone))

Jacob~ I kissed her back i will never let anything happen to her ever and I know now that even if the world is full a zombies we wouldnt get hurt as long as we are together

Amber~I fell asleep quickly but my dreams were tainted  with nightmares I woke up early in the mourning and i almost screamed I hated the zombie infested world.

Bella-I put my hand on his chest and pulled back from him just slightly "I love how this is what we worry about when the world is infested with zombies." I smiled and kissed him again. Kissing him was like kissing a ice statue but Jake was like kissing some hot flavorful food. Big difference.

Lance-I rubbed my eyes, as the sun was blazing into the room and I stretched out, yawning.

Jacob~i kissed her with passion I think its ironic that we are more worried about eachother when there were zombies trying to kill us.

Amber~I layed back and cuddled into the blanket.Why did the world have to have a zombie Apocalypse 

Lance-I looked up to see no one awake them flopped back down, landing my head on the pillow.

Bella- I smiled and put my hand in his hair, tangling them in it."Yah, I missed you." I laughed.

gtg, stupid school -_-

Amber~I looked over at the window in the room it was raining out I loved rain it was fun to play around in but when the world has zombies i'm to afraid to go outside and mess around,why did the world have to have a zombie apocalypse now,we didn't do anything to die or live like this.I sighed and sat up and wrapped my arms around my knees pulling them close to my chest.My eyes were focused on the outside even though i knew i wouldn't go outside from being to afraid.I remembered before the apocalypse everyday when it would rain i would dance around in the streets not caring that my make-up would get smeared or if I looked foolish.I just liked being able to be free for that moment not feeling caged like i do now.

Jacob~I smiled and put one of my hands behind my head and grabbing Bella's hand and entangling our hands together. I will never love another,she is the one for me and if I loose her, wait no I wont loose her I wont allow myself to. Even though the world is infested with zombies I wont let myself loose Bella or anyone.

Bella-I layed down next to him and put my head next to his, closing my eyes. I brought our hands back down so they were in between us and I smiled. I looked at him as I rubbed my thumb up and down the side of his hand. I closed my eyes again and started to get sleepy.

Lance-I looked over and saw Amber staring outside at the rain and I stood up, grabbing her hand and standing her up. "Come on." I said groggily and attempted to smile but I was tired and my hair stood up everywhere. I walked outside into the pouring rain as the cold seeped into my clothes. I kept Amber close so she didn't get cold though.

Amber~ I smiled. Typical Lance,and then I realized how cold the rain was yikes!!!!!!!!

Jacob~we were both tired we stayed up all night,'oh i am going to have a great day fighting zombies' I thought sarcastically.

Bella-I wrapped my other arm around his waist as the air got chilly from the rain. He warmed me up immediately and I smiled, falling asleep.

Lance-I wrapped one arm around her as I woke up, quickly. "Well, do your thing." I half smiled and stood back, pointing at the muddy ground.

Amber~ I danced around in the mud and made Lance laugh hard when i slipped and fell in the mud.

Emma~i went onto the porch,"what are you maniacs doing?" 

Lance-I went over to her and offered my hand "You okay?" My abs still hurt from laughing but I didn't stop.

Bella-I woke up early and stretched out, lookinf at Jake. He looked so peaceful when he slept.

Amber~"yeah im fine" I took his hand and wasnt muddy for long cause it was raining so hard.

Jacob~i was dreaming about bella.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service