The Twilight Saga

HEY GUYS!!! I KNOW I HAVE OTHER FAN FICTIONS BUT I JUST HAVE SO MANY IDEAS AND THIS IS A IDEA I'M WRITING AND I'M CO WRITIN THIS WITH ♥♪Offical Marie Megan Cullen♪ ♥. IT'S CALLED PRESIDENT'S DAUGHTERS AND IT'S ABOUT HOW BELLA, ALICE, AND ROSALIE ARE THE PRESIDENTS DAUGHTERS AND EDWARD, EMMETT, AND JASPER ARE THE VISE PRESIDENTS SON'S . BELLA, ROSALIE, AND ALICE ARE THE SWANS AND ARE 17. CHARLIE AND RENEE ARE THEIR PARENTS AND CHARLIE IS THE PRESIDENT. EDWARD, EMMETT, AND JASPER ARE THE CULLENS AND ARE 17 TOO. THEIR PARENTS ARE CARLISLE AND ESME AND CARLISLE IS CHARLIE'S SECOND-IN-COMMAND. ALSO I OWN NONE OF THESE CHARACTERS THEY AL BELONG TO THE LOVELY SM. OH THIS MIGHT SOUND LIKE THE STORY DROPLETS BUT I'M MAKING IT AS DIFFERENT AS POSSIBLE. I PROMISE.

CHAPTER 1
BPOV

Hello I'm Isabella Swan, but I go by Bella. I'm one of Presidents Swan's daughters and I know what your thinking. A Presidents daughter isn't she supposed to be spoiled, stuck up, rich kid who gets what ever she wants when she wants it? No we aren't. My sisters, Alice and Rosalie aren't like that either. Honestly we hate being the Presidents daughters. I mean sure living in the white house and meeting celebrities are cool but having secret service following you around during school or just following you everywhere is annoying and don't get me started about the death threats we get like every other day. My sisters and I even miss school because of the interviews we have to do.

Tonight is the night where they name the new President of The United States. My sisters and I are only 17 so we can't vote yet but if we could I would vote for him. My sisters are 3 days apart of our birth. My mother, Renee said that when she was giving birth only Rosalie came out. 3 days passed I came out. But it took forever for Alice to get out. Alice wasn't even supposed to come out on the third day she was supposed to come out the next day, but somehow she ended up being really tiny.

My dad Charlie walked over to me and gave me a one arm hug. I knew very well that he was giving me this type of hug so the press could see. When the press took the picture I turned around and looked at the Buffet table. My stomach started growling. I hadn't ate anything all day. I quickly walked to the table. If I ran I would have tripped over something like I always do. And then I would have gotten my beautiful blue dress dirty so I had to go slow. Besides I was in heels.

When I got to the table I saw Rosalie in her beautiful red strapless dress already there. "Hungry to?" I asked.

She turned around and I saw her mouth was full of cake. I started laughing. She grabbed a cup of punch and gulped it down.

"Of course," Rosalie said. I just shook my head. It wasn't long when Alice came over with her beautiful pale pink strapless and started laughing. When she stopped laughing she said "Why are am I laughing? I just saw Bella laughing so I started to laugh to." Same old Alice actions first questions later.

I was about to grab a cookie till someone smacked my hand away from them. I looked up to see Lisa, my mother's assistant and our fun sucker.

"What was that for?" I asked. But I guess I already know why. Ever since Lisa became mom's assistant she tries to make our lives as miserable as possible. For example, trying to cancel shopping trips or dates or even spending time with the family. It's just to bad for her because we have a little control over her job but she doesn't know that.

"What do you think your doing? Eating a cookie in front of the press. I already saw Rosalie stuff that piece of cake in her mouth. I wouldn't be surprised if that dressed ripped Rosalie. Do you want them to call you fat?" Lisa yelled.

We just looked at her like she was crazy and basically she was. I mean it was just a cookie and cake. Gosh give us a break we haven't eaten anything since breakfast. I mean she is giving Rosalie and me a stupid yelling lecture about eating friggin cake and a cookie.

"First of all all we were hungry. Second of all Rosalie is not fat. Third of all you are yelling at us for no apparent reason. And fourth of all you are not my mother so you have no right to yell at us," I said.

Lisa was about to say something until my mother, Renee came over. Renee has black shoulder length hair with beautiful green eyes that has Alice has.

"Is there a problem here ladies?" Renee asked mostly asking Lisa.

"Of course not I was just giving the girls advise," Lisa said nervously.

"Okay well Lisa I need your help on room decorations for the girls," Renee said.

As they started walking away from us Rosalie got 3 cookies and gave one to Alice and me. Rosalie, Alice, and I got in positions and threw the cookies and threw them at Lisa's head. When the cookies made contact we quickly turned around to see Lisa glaring at us. We just waved at her. When Lisa turned around we started laughing.

"Thats what she gets for yelling at you guys," Alice said. We have a rule when someone messes with us, If they mess with one of us they mess with all of us.

When it was time to announce who the next president was my dad and his opponent George W. Bush A/N I had to do that. walked on stage. My mom was talking to my dad's second-in-command's wife, Esme Cullen. Standing right next to Esme were her idiot son's Edward, Emmett, and Jasper Cullen.

My sister's and I love their parents but hate them. Why you might ask because they are big jocks idiot clowns that are huge players who think they can get any girl they want just because of their looks. Their plan since high school started was to get every girl in school before they graduate. When I saw all the girls I mean all of them even the teachers. They almost got every single girl in school except for 3. My sisters and I are glad to report that we are proud to be those 3 girls. We would never to that with them.

When the announcer was about to say who the new President my mom, my sister, Esme, her son's, and me crossed out fingers and joined hands for luck.

"The Next President is Charlie Swan," said the announcer. We started jumping up and down screaming our heads off. My mom and Esme started running up the stairs to the stage. With me and my sisters right behind them. My hugged my dad and the my dad picked up Alice and twirled her around. He put her down and grabbed Rosalie and me into a hug and made a little twirl. After that my dad went to the microphone and started making his "thank you" speech.

In the middle of his speech I felt someone put their arm around my shoulder. I looked up to see Edward Cullen.

"How about you and me go out tomorrow night to celebrate out dad's winning," Edward said.

"How about no and you have ten seconds to get your tentacle off me or else," I said. I started counting to ten. When I reached ten I kicked hist shin. When he grabbed his shin I kicked his other leg which caused him to fall over. "Thank god for high heels," I thought in my head.

SO I HOPE YOU LIKED IT I SPENT A LOT OF TIME ON IT.

Views: 716

Replies to This Discussion

LOL
THANKS
I love it right more
i loved the last part!!!! omg that was funny!!!!! pleas write mopre and keep me updated!!!!
awesome!!!!!
really good .... i love the line from the movie my date with the presidents daughter, and how its like that movie but twilight edition with a few twists. great job and please keep me updated

peace out
^.^
Katie
really good!! pls continue
OMG I LOVE THAT MOVIE
I WANDERING WHEN PEOPLE WERE GOING TO CATCH THAT.
I WOULD BE ABLE TO SPOT A LINE FROM THAT MOVIE 20 MILES AWAY....

peace out
^.^
Katie
I have to wait for Megan
write more know u cant stop there
That was great. Please add me and keep me updated. post more soon
LOL
I LOVE THAT MOVIE

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service