The Twilight Saga

Edwards in trouble with the Volturi for hunting"Out Of Season" And the punishment is 842 years in the Extraordinary Creatures Prison: Fox River.But theirs one difficulty no one makes it out of Fox River  Alive

Bella is an ordinary human girl captured to work as a Prison attendant for fox River but then she meets Edward Cullen and you you Know what happens next......

Micheal Scofield  is Edwards best friend and gets himself in prison to Break Edward out and falls in love with a convict.He can only break three persons out who will get left behind?

***He's gonna break out more persons but one of his friends are gonna die in the process so its really which one will.

Name:Edward Cullen

Crush:Bella Swan

Talent:Mind reading.

P/b:Me
Looks:

Name:Bella Swan

Crush:Edward Cullen

Talent:None yet

P/B:Clara Pawing Oswald
Looks:

Name:Micheal Scofield

Crush:Sarah Tankcurdy

Talent-being a genious

Name:Sarah Tankcurdy

Crush:Micheal Scofield

Talent:none.

P/B:Wolf Girl
Looks:

If you want to make your own character please fill out the form.

Name:

Crush:

P/B:

Reason For Conviction:

Looks:

Name-Cathrine
Age-19
Crush-No One
Talent:blowing things up freezing people.
P/B-Sickness and Unloved pack
Looks-
Name:Amy
Crush:TBD
P/B:wolf girl
Looks:

Name:Lincoln
Crush:TBD
P/B:ME
Looks:

Views: 2453

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Amy: " well of course I still love you but what about the reason I am in here I attacked you cuz I caught you hugging that bimbo at the movies why where you there with her Lincoln? and if you love me so much why you feel the need to put me in here?" I verily got that out without chocking up. 

Lincoln-"she was my sis-in-law and if you clearly remember you almost ripped my head off."I say

Amy: I calm down a lot then " your stster in law, why did you not tell me?" I asked

Lincoln:"I tried but you wouldn't listen"I tell her

Amy: " o well there not much we can do about it now is there? I got life in person becouse your a gaurd and I attacked you I will be her till I die hun." I set on the chair in his office and put my head in my hands."

Cathy: Sit on the bed* How can someone become a vampire? I ask Cause I don't remember a thing about who change me. I said

Micheal:"Well,thats gonna be hard to explain.They bit you but you might not your transformation"i say

Cathy: *Shock my head* I..... I.....I.... I try to talk and I stop trying*

Micheal:"breathe"i tell Cathy

Cathy: *I breath in and out*

Bella nodded and walked into the cell not paying attention to anyone but Edward.

Edward-i look at bella and smiled"hi"i say

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service