The Twilight Saga

Edwards in trouble with the Volturi for hunting"Out Of Season" And the punishment is 842 years in the Extraordinary Creatures Prison: Fox River.But theirs one difficulty no one makes it out of Fox River  Alive

Bella is an ordinary human girl captured to work as a Prison attendant for fox River but then she meets Edward Cullen and you you Know what happens next......

Micheal Scofield  is Edwards best friend and gets himself in prison to Break Edward out and falls in love with a convict.He can only break three persons out who will get left behind?

***He's gonna break out more persons but one of his friends are gonna die in the process so its really which one will.

Name:Edward Cullen

Crush:Bella Swan

Talent:Mind reading.

P/b:Me
Looks:

Name:Bella Swan

Crush:Edward Cullen

Talent:None yet

P/B:Clara Pawing Oswald
Looks:

Name:Micheal Scofield

Crush:Sarah Tankcurdy

Talent-being a genious

Name:Sarah Tankcurdy

Crush:Micheal Scofield

Talent:none.

P/B:Wolf Girl
Looks:

If you want to make your own character please fill out the form.

Name:

Crush:

P/B:

Reason For Conviction:

Looks:

Name-Cathrine
Age-19
Crush-No One
Talent:blowing things up freezing people.
P/B-Sickness and Unloved pack
Looks-
Name:Amy
Crush:TBD
P/B:wolf girl
Looks:

Name:Lincoln
Crush:TBD
P/B:ME
Looks:

Views: 2619

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Cathy: Thank you. I said *I stop hiding my stomach and I set down and cover myself with a blanket* When are you leave? I ask

Micheal:I turn to look at Cathy "tomorrow night "I say

Cathy: I am going to miss you. I wish I can go with you. I said 

Micheal:"Are you sure you don't want to come?"I ask

Catherine: I want to. But I am scary I will slow you and mom down. I don't want you to get hurt cause of me. I said *Looking at you and  rubbing my belly*

Micheal:"You should come.It would make everybody happy."

Catherine: Ok. I will come. I said *Lay my head on you* She moving. I said 

Micheal:I put my hands on her stomach and feel the baby kicking like a maniac "lets hope she has her granpa's eyes."I joke

Cathy: *Laughs* We can only hope. i Said *Smiling and holding your hands on my belly. I lay my head on you tried* Thanks I said 

Micheal-no pro

Cathy: * Hears the guard* Oh no. I said *Hide me* They are going to take me to the sick bay. I said 

Guard: Let go. I am taking you to sick bay. I said 

Cathy: *Walk to the sick bay with the guard and They look at me and the baby. I started to walk back. When the guard made me walk back by  myself. When I other prisoner get me and break me neck, He start to drag me into his cell and I am black out. Still breathing. He tie to the bars. still black out*

sara: I went looking for my husband and my child.

Amy: "will you be getting out with us or comeing latter?" I asked

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service