The Twilight Saga

Edwards in trouble with the Volturi for hunting"Out Of Season" And the punishment is 842 years in the Extraordinary Creatures Prison: Fox River.But theirs one difficulty no one makes it out of Fox River  Alive

Bella is an ordinary human girl captured to work as a Prison attendant for fox River but then she meets Edward Cullen and you you Know what happens next......

Micheal Scofield  is Edwards best friend and gets himself in prison to Break Edward out and falls in love with a convict.He can only break three persons out who will get left behind?

***He's gonna break out more persons but one of his friends are gonna die in the process so its really which one will.

Name:Edward Cullen

Crush:Bella Swan

Talent:Mind reading.

P/b:Me
Looks:

Name:Bella Swan

Crush:Edward Cullen

Talent:None yet

P/B:Clara Pawing Oswald
Looks:

Name:Micheal Scofield

Crush:Sarah Tankcurdy

Talent-being a genious

Name:Sarah Tankcurdy

Crush:Micheal Scofield

Talent:none.

P/B:Wolf Girl
Looks:

If you want to make your own character please fill out the form.

Name:

Crush:

P/B:

Reason For Conviction:

Looks:

Name-Cathrine
Age-19
Crush-No One
Talent:blowing things up freezing people.
P/B-Sickness and Unloved pack
Looks-
Name:Amy
Crush:TBD
P/B:wolf girl
Looks:

Name:Lincoln
Crush:TBD
P/B:ME
Looks:

Views: 2450

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

*************************The next day*******************************************

Cathy: Wakes up* Hey. I said 

Micheal:smiles at you

Cathy: *Smiles back* How are you doing? I ask *Rubbing my stomach.* She move around alot. I said *Rubbing my belly*

Amy: looked at Sara "what happen?" I asked just as 2 big guards came busting in whAt going on here? " nothing sir." I said then hung my head they was not good guards one them steeped up to me and slapped me. " don't lie to me." then he turn to Sara and said " don't try anything or your next." B4 dragging me out the door down the hall. " come on we are taking you where you can't be found. And you will stay there till we come get you." the guard said.

Sara: I looked not knowing what to do. As soon as they left I ran to find help. If only LLincoln followed her in she might have been ok.

Lincoln:I see Sara running to me."what's wrong?"I ask alarmed

Sara: " it Amy they took her" I told him

Amy: I Tried to get up and do what he said but was so tired then I felt of my head and saw there was blood on my hands and head that when I recalled I hit my head when they pushed me in here.

Micheal:"She's gonna be hyperactive.

That true. I said 

Micheal:smiles

Cathy: *Rubbing her belly* When are we leaving?

Sara: " it Amy they took her, they slapped her and took her" I said in a jumble.

Amy: they drug me to a dark room in a part the prison I never seen b4. There was no one thereby me and them it looked like it was closed down like they was still building on it. They tossed be in there and I hit my head on the wall hard enough to knock me out.

Lincoln:"Don't worry.I think I know where she is."I tell Sara.I see a guard passing and tell him to take me to the Prisoner.He took me to the Dark Room.
"Why is she being punished."I ask him

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service