The Twilight Saga

Edwards in trouble with the Volturi for hunting"Out Of Season" And the punishment is 842 years in the Extraordinary Creatures Prison: Fox River.But theirs one difficulty no one makes it out of Fox River  Alive

Bella is an ordinary human girl captured to work as a Prison attendant for fox River but then she meets Edward Cullen and you you Know what happens next......

Micheal Scofield  is Edwards best friend and gets himself in prison to Break Edward out and falls in love with a convict.He can only break three persons out who will get left behind?

***He's gonna break out more persons but one of his friends are gonna die in the process so its really which one will.

Name:Edward Cullen

Crush:Bella Swan

Talent:Mind reading.

P/b:Me
Looks:

Name:Bella Swan

Crush:Edward Cullen

Talent:None yet

P/B:Clara Pawing Oswald
Looks:

Name:Micheal Scofield

Crush:Sarah Tankcurdy

Talent-being a genious

Name:Sarah Tankcurdy

Crush:Micheal Scofield

Talent:none.

P/B:Wolf Girl
Looks:

If you want to make your own character please fill out the form.

Name:

Crush:

P/B:

Reason For Conviction:

Looks:

Name-Cathrine
Age-19
Crush-No One
Talent:blowing things up freezing people.
P/B-Sickness and Unloved pack
Looks-
Name:Amy
Crush:TBD
P/B:wolf girl
Looks:

Name:Lincoln
Crush:TBD
P/B:ME
Looks:

Views: 2641

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry its the its the correction programmer on the computer it correct thing that it thinks is wrong.

(o ok that ok you want me to change my reply? then cuz I thought you was adding a old nick mine you made up or something I was just playing along)

name not mine

No.you can change ur reply.

Amy: I crossed my arms and looked at him " and just what do you want Lincoln?" I snapped.

Lincoln:"id like to talk to you in private."I say

Amy: I did not have a choice he was the guard I sighed and nodded " then talk." I said knowing we was not in private with all the cells around no to mention the to people in the room with us.

Lincoln:"follow me I say heading out the room

Amy: I rolled my eyes and walked behind him " where are we going?" I asked

Lincoln-I don't reply but I lead her into my office and then I turn towards her."Are you really happy here?"I ask

Amy: the question took me by surprise " What" I know the shock was on my face. " do I look like I am happy here Lincoln? no but you are the one that put me here so why do you care?" I asked I was getting upset but trying not to show it.

Lincoln:"look,"this guy breaking out Cullen and I still love you so I'm gonna ask do you still love me?"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service