The Twilight Saga

Welcome to my Graphic Gallery!

I will feature graphics of mine that I really like so everyone can see them without the hassle of scrolling page by page through my banner shop.

I'll also post stocks that I come across and other little titbits which may or may not be graphic related.

My Banner Shop to place an order.

My deviantArt

Credit is required for anything that you snag!!

Tags: gallery, graphic, rachel's

Views: 5392

Replies to This Discussion

This is not graphic related but I saw We're The Millers, its a funny movie but there's a lot of cursing in it which kinda put me off.

I also saw Grown Ups 2, I haven't seen the first movie but I just watched the sequel just to see Taylor Lautner being funny and Alexander Ludwig!

Teen Wolf Season 3 was EPIC!! I can't term it any better than that!

Music that I'm currently loving

Roar-Katy Perry

Let Her Go-Passenger

Burn-Ellie Goulding

Alone Together-Fall Out Boy

Made in The USA-Demi Lovato (I really like the tracks on her album but they all seem to be repetitive of her previous songs)

I Choose You-Sara Bareilles

Problem-Natalia Kills

Summertime Sadness-Lana Del Rey

Slow Down, Walk Like A Champion and Stars Dance-Selena Gomez

You Are More-Tenth Avenue North

Closer-Tegan and Sara

Somebody's Heartbreak-Hunter Hayes

The Lost Get Found-Britt Nicole

City Lights-Bridgit Mendler

I've been listening to He Is We all because of Claire! I really like Pardon Me, Pour Me Out and All About Us feat OwlCity!

LOL! Those are all songs I recommended to Keye on FWAR. :3 I LOVE He is We! They broke up for a long time and recently got back together.

I really like the version of All About Us with Aaron Gillespie. It's the one on their My Forever album. 

I love those Tenth Avenue North, Tegan and Sara, and Lana Del Ray songs!

Have you heard of Echosmith or Lorde?

They're both new bands are just SUPER fantastic!

Have you heard anything else from the TMI soundtrack?!

I don't like Colbie Caillat but I LOVE her song on there!

The Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, and Jessie J songs are all super awesome too!

LOL! What a coincidence!

I will now have to check out those new bands since you recommend them!!

Nope. I haven't heard anything from the TMI soundtrack. I haven't seen the movie yet but I recently read the first book in the series and I'm not all impressed with it but still, I'm going to see the movie and I do however like the character Isabelle Lightwood!

LOL! I heard Diamonds from Lorde and its s really great song!!

I haven't heard that one! I've only heard about three of her songs, Royals, Tennis Courts, and another that I cant remember the name of. DX

Echosmith is super fantastic though! Like. Every song I've heard by them so far is just great!

If you get a chance, Cool Kids and Come Together are my favorites. =D

I loved the books! I'm sorry you don't like them! Let me know what you think of the movie when you see it!

=D

I just noticed my mistake, the song that I heard from Lorde is Royals! haha

I'll check out those songs you suggested! :)

Bad News guys.

My laptop as flaked on me.

I've had it for five years now and I guess its time for a new one.

I don't know when I''ll a get a new one so I'll be gone indefinitely until I get a new laptop and my internet is up and running.

On a lighter note I'm loving Rock N Roll by Avril Lavigne!!

Awe!

That's so terrible!

I hope you get everything sorted out soon!!!

Me too Claire!!

Hey you guys!

I'm still in a funk but The Voice is back and my favourite to win  is Tessanne Chin! I'm supporting a fellow Jamaica!!

I loved her cover of Pink's Try!!

If you like her some of songs that I like are Guilty by Design, Messenger, Black Books and Hideaway!!

Did you get your computer problems worked out girly?

If not, I hope you do soon!

We are missing you and your beautiful graphics SO much!!!

I'm not much of a fan of Pink's, but I LOVE Zedd and Hayley Williams new song!

Hey Claire!

I miss you and and everyone at TGBT!!

Sadly, no. Hopefully I'll get a new laptop before the year ends! Fingers crossed! xD

I don't know if you read my message I sent over at FWAR but all these posts, I've been doing them at the library every time I return the books that I chose. Yeah, its like that.

I love Stay The Night too!! I'm also liking Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus, Ain't It Fun by Paramore, Wake Me Up by Avicii and Dark Horse by Katy Perry!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service