The Twilight Saga

Edward Cullen was dying and going to die soon. Then he meet Bella,who was doing her community service from shoplifting.Edwrad change Bella life,he makes her feel,he makes her think,and he makes her cry..........

REMEMBER ME (Why is Life so Unfair??)

When i got caught shoplifting,i tought it was the end of the world.And when the judge sentence me with 200 hours of community service,I thought it was an eternity!!

BUT I NEVER thought that I'd love working at the hospice so much....or i would meet someone like EDWARD.

Edward has a weak heart.He says he's going to die.

And since i met him,I've realized how lucky really am.

I used to think 200 hours of volunteer work was such long time.But Edward might not even live long enough to see me finish....

BELLA

P.S. how do you say good bye to someone you love??

chapter 1

chapter 2

chapter 3

chapter 4

chapter 5

chapter 6

chapter 7

chapter 8

chapter 9

chapter 10

Lemme know what you think,every comments means a lot for me!!Thanks...

Luv Ya....

IRMA (irmasencullens)

Read my other story too...  LOVE ME,LOVE MY MONEY  http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/love-melov...

Tags: Bella, Edward, Live, Love, Me, Remember

Views: 1644

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks honey...
Thanks hun.......... :))
Wow Irma! Once again leaving me on a cliffy here? Okay, that means that you are doing an awesome job. Okay, now you won't answer my question so let me say what I would say about this chapter in a pm message to you.... I would love to see Edward return to Bella's heart once again. She has suffered so much in such a short time she got to meet Edward thru her community service punishment. I believe Bella has paid her time and needs to begin having luck and love in her life once again. I know this baby is the sole console, memory and bond of the short relationship she had with Edward. Even though she knew he would die, she wishes he would be by her side always and forever... Irma please post the next chapter soon and I love your thoughts and ideas very much. Thank you! Smiles!
You're very welcome sis.... !!! :))
Guess who? hehe....
Thanks a lot for reading sweetheart....
Thank you so much sis...... well,I take every comment as idea for the next chapter and so with yours. I will thinking about it!!! :))
No you spelled it right and everything. No need to ask my permission I am honored that you decided to use my name.
Calm down sista.... hehe....
Thanks a lot for reading sis.... have a great day.... :))
WOW.......................................................THANK YOU SO MUCH DRISH,i Love It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad to know you like it Princess....... ^_^
And Thank you so much for reading.... :))
i love it :))
Thanks Katherine!! ^_^

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service