The Twilight Saga

Edward Cullen was dying and going to die soon. Then he meet Bella,who was doing her community service from shoplifting.Edwrad change Bella life,he makes her feel,he makes her think,and he makes her cry..........

REMEMBER ME (Why is Life so Unfair??)

When i got caught shoplifting,i tought it was the end of the world.And when the judge sentence me with 200 hours of community service,I thought it was an eternity!!

BUT I NEVER thought that I'd love working at the hospice so much....or i would meet someone like EDWARD.

Edward has a weak heart.He says he's going to die.

And since i met him,I've realized how lucky really am.

I used to think 200 hours of volunteer work was such long time.But Edward might not even live long enough to see me finish....

BELLA

P.S. how do you say good bye to someone you love??

chapter 1

chapter 2

chapter 3

chapter 4

chapter 5

chapter 6

chapter 7

chapter 8

chapter 9

chapter 10

Lemme know what you think,every comments means a lot for me!!Thanks...

Luv Ya....

IRMA (irmasencullens)

Read my other story too...  LOVE ME,LOVE MY MONEY  http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/love-melov...

Tags: Bella, Edward, Live, Love, Me, Remember

Views: 1574

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my this is getting better and I love it. Is Edward really back?
Hi sweetheart, yes,Edward is back!! But i still no idea whether to make him vampire or what??
And Thanks a lot for reading hun...
omg what is going on??? wut is edward? wut is jasper and the other one??? post more asap!!!
Hi my honey.... I still not idea for the next chapter. I hope I can find out soon....

Thanks a lot for reading sis....
1. is Ildira a vampire?
2. did Bella imagined Edward?
Seriously, I dont know yet ?! yeah,its crazy. I just write my though at the moment but never think what the idea for the next chapter?! Any idea???

Thank You so Much for reading n your comment sis....
I LOVED IT
Thanks a lot dear....
is it Edward for real? Or just a ghost? Jasper and Ildira is making some trouble.. tsk tsk!!!!!!!
Hehe... dont be like that sweetheart......... xoxo

Thanks for your comment hun... and for letting me know what you think about this chappie... :))
Irma, I just got through rereading every page of your story. One word Amazing!!
You are such a wonderful writer, even with all the cliffies:))
Pamela, Thank You so Much sista... but I far from that word!! xoxo

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service