The Twilight Saga

Edward Cullen was dying and going to die soon. Then he meet Bella,who was doing her community service from shoplifting.Edwrad change Bella life,he makes her feel,he makes her think,and he makes her cry..........

REMEMBER ME (Why is Life so Unfair??)

When i got caught shoplifting,i tought it was the end of the world.And when the judge sentence me with 200 hours of community service,I thought it was an eternity!!

BUT I NEVER thought that I'd love working at the hospice so much....or i would meet someone like EDWARD.

Edward has a weak heart.He says he's going to die.

And since i met him,I've realized how lucky really am.

I used to think 200 hours of volunteer work was such long time.But Edward might not even live long enough to see me finish....

BELLA

P.S. how do you say good bye to someone you love??

chapter 1

chapter 2

chapter 3

chapter 4

chapter 5

chapter 6

chapter 7

chapter 8

chapter 9

chapter 10

Lemme know what you think,every comments means a lot for me!!Thanks...

Luv Ya....

IRMA (irmasencullens)

Read my other story too...  LOVE ME,LOVE MY MONEY  http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/love-melov...

Tags: Bella, Edward, Live, Love, Me, Remember

Views: 1657

Replies to This Discussion

hehe... Patience sis...

However,Thank you so much for reading!!
Oh Irma! You have done it once again. Wow! Me getting married with Jasper? Who could have seen that one coming? I sure didn't! Now, once again you are playing with my heart. Is Edward in the room with Bella or not? What happened to Jasper? What did Edward do to Jasper to make him go back to himself once again? What in the world is going on Irma? You have my heart on a thin string hanging. Please let us know what Edward truly is to Bella now? I can't take this punishment anymore! Please post the next chapter soon! I would like to read more. You keep inspiring my interest more and more Irma.... Thank You! I love it so much.....
Hallo my beautiful sista...
So sorry again for making you confussed. Well,so this chapter also cant tell you whether edward live or dead??ok... Maybe i should make the full chapter about this next ( i hope i can..)

however, THANKS a LOT for reading and your comment its means so much for me....
Okay my Awesome writer! I will await patiently for your next chapter to find out finally the truth about our Edward?

Yes, I can believe in some countries people have the knowledge to speak & see visions about their loved ones who have passed. I can admit it's just hard to let go of Edward's spirit. I just would wanted for him to spend more quality time with Bella. I believe carrying Edward's child is the miracle of Edward's presence in Bella's life at the moment until she gives birth. Irma your story is going extremely well keep up the good work. Excellent! Bravo! A job well done sis!
Thanks a lot sis...
About what you've said it true,even i dont believed. In my home town,pregnant women,child,woman who just give birth can posibble to saw thoese kind of things.
omg
love it
is bella going crazy or is edward really their with her
cant wait for the next chapter
should we call her like that?? Poor Bella... :((

Thanks a lot for reading sweet sista...
Oh my gawd…!!!!!!!! :(
Oh Bells I want you to be so true…!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know that Edward s olways gona b in my heart…….!!!!!!!!!!
**sighz**

So This is Edward’s dad…!!!!!!!!!! Cul huh!!!!
Nice turn………

Loved the chaptr irma……….love you even more cuz am in this chappy again!!!!
POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON POST MORE SOON

You have to……………PLEASE……….i beg f u…..!!!!!!
lol Yes Ma'am... I will

Thank you so much sweety...
Oh,sorry again if this chapter still cant tell you about Edward. I can try to work better for the next chapter. However,
Thank you so much for reading sis...
tht was the best chapter ever, plz write more
Thanks a lot sweet sista... Glad to know about that...

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service