The Twilight Saga

Edward Cullen was dying and going to die soon. Then he meet Bella,who was doing her community service from shoplifting.Edwrad change Bella life,he makes her feel,he makes her think,and he makes her cry..........

REMEMBER ME (Why is Life so Unfair??)

When i got caught shoplifting,i tought it was the end of the world.And when the judge sentence me with 200 hours of community service,I thought it was an eternity!!

BUT I NEVER thought that I'd love working at the hospice so much....or i would meet someone like EDWARD.

Edward has a weak heart.He says he's going to die.

And since i met him,I've realized how lucky really am.

I used to think 200 hours of volunteer work was such long time.But Edward might not even live long enough to see me finish....

BELLA

P.S. how do you say good bye to someone you love??

chapter 1

chapter 2

chapter 3

chapter 4

chapter 5

chapter 6

chapter 7

chapter 8

chapter 9

chapter 10

Lemme know what you think,every comments means a lot for me!!Thanks...

Luv Ya....

IRMA (irmasencullens)

Read my other story too...  LOVE ME,LOVE MY MONEY  http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/love-melov...

Tags: Bella, Edward, Live, Love, Me, Remember

Views: 1575

Replies to This Discussion

omg
so i still dont understand what is edward
love it
cant wait to read the next chapter
Well honey, Edward here is only Bella imagination or something like that. In my country is posible when the pregnant women can see thoese kind of thing.

Thanks a lot for reading sweetheart, have a nice day!!
mmm... love it :))
Thanks a lot sis... :))
Thanks for clearing up the Edward part. Now what is going on with Carlisle?? He's her father?? Don't understand this part:((
I will tell you soon sis...
However Thank you so much for reading.. :))
It is absolutely great and I think you made it clear Edward is not alive but I hope this doesn't mean Bella will stop seeing him.
Yes, you got it dear... Edward is not alive for people around him but for Bella,Edward will be always alive. And I think Bella still want him even she know Edward is only her imagination.

Thanks for reading sista..
really cool.. full of twists!! love it.. hahah.. post more..
lolz Princess... lot of drama.

However, Thank you so much for reading my Sweet Sista... :))
omg! what about carlisle??? post more soon!!!
sure...
Thanks a lot sis...

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service