The Twilight Saga

I got the Idea from Evermore Sweet and short of come up with my own ideah of i how i thought it should go I DO NOT OWN THE CARCTERS STEPHENIE MEYER DOES!!!

this a song i thought went with the story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcnd55tLCv8

Remembering My lullaby...A Bella and Edward Story
"You missed a note my love" !

Ch1. Bella's Pov

Here I am, sitting here trying to do my homework, and all I can think about is my lullaby. It’s been 7 months since Edward left me in the woods, and I have come to realize that He left to protect me, which was complete bull sh** because I am in just as much danger with him gone. He said it would be like he never excisted...He took all of the things that would remind me of him…except he for got one thing. My lullaby. He may have taken the cd he made me for my birthday, but he can never take my lullaby from me. It will always be in my head. I will always remember it, I just wish I could hear it played again. I have been trying to do my homework for like the last 4 hours, and I was doing pretty good untill I heard a song on the radio that had a similer sound as my lullaby and so now its stuck in my head.. AGAIN!!!. It took me 5 hrs. to get it out the last time, and I don’t even remember how I got it out. Now what am I supposed to do?

All I see is black . There is nothing before me, and if there is I sure can’t see it. Where am I? What is going on? Wait, what is that I hear something. It so beautiful… it sounds so firmiller, I know I have heard that from somewhere? Taking a step forward while trying to think of how I know that song, I run in to something. I place my hand out.. to try so figuer out what it is. As soon as I touch it a light flickers on. I look around so see were I am. And I have come to the conclusin I have no idea were I am.. I’m in a big room. That is mostly dark, with only a small light now, that has my hand in a spot light. Then I relize what I ran into, it’s a piano, A big beautiful grand piano. I have never see anything like it. Then I realize that this piano was used to play that most beautifu song. But who, who was the one that was playing it? And were did they go? For the looks of it there is no way out. They have to be here somewere. Maybe they are hiding in the dark, but why would they hide for me? Sitting at the piano bench, runing my fingers over the ivory keys, I was trying to remember when it hit me I knew why that song sound like something i knew. I place my hands on the keys, and press down on one note. And it was the first note from the song. Then I play the second note, and then the third. Then I relize that I’m playing this beautiful song, but how, I don’t know how to play the piano, but this song is just coming to me. Like I have been playing years, I just keep playing, I hit a note but it didn’t really sound right, but it didn’t sound wrong ethere, so I just keep playing. Then somewhere in the middle of my song I hear something.. and it wasn’t me. It was like the sound of a chair moving when you are going to get up for the table. I had stoped playing, and now I hear foot steps. The sound so far a way but they are getting louder, coming closer to me. Why? What did I do? The foot steps started so slow they had walked right up behind me. I sit as still as posabile trying to controll my breathing, and then he placed his hands on mine, above the keys. I was staring at his hands they were beautiful. He had these long fingers, and soft skin, and I know it sounds wrong because I did not know who this person was but I just wanted him to touch me and never stop. Now he his leaning over with his lips by my ears, and I can smell his breath, it is unlike anything I have ever smelled. It is so sweet, and delices. I just want to taste it. He pushs one of my fingers down to play a note, bringing me out for my fantize of tasteing him, then he wispers to me " you missed a note my love." I was so socked. How did this person know the song I was playing? Were they the one playing before me? Why did he call me  love? I turnd to see this misteryouse man, and I was beound shocked at what I found. He was…he was……so beautiful…no no that would doesn’t even to begain what he was... He was stunning, he had mess bed head hair, that I just wanted to grab. He had big, sweet, full, pouty, soft looking lips that made me want to taste him again. Then I look into his eyes. And I don’t even now what to say, they took my breath away litteraly. I stopped breathing when I looked in to them. They were unlike anything I have ever seen. They were this gold hunysucle color that just made me get lost into them. He starts to lean down to kiss me. His sweet lips touch mine and it was amazing, better than anything in the world. When his lips touched mine I felt a shock. And as soon as I felt it I jumped in my bed.

As soon as I woke up I placed my hands on my lips, I wispered "Edward" because I could still feel the shock on my lips. He is the only one that can make me feel that. It was such a real dream. I wish it was real. I wish I could hear him play. I wish I could play like that. Thats IT, I am going to learn to play, I will buy a piano and play my lullaby.

IF YOU WANT UPDATES YOU HAVE TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I HAVE POSTED MORE

Sorry if there is Spelling and Gramer Errors please forgive me!!!

Tags: Bella, Edward, Lullaby

Views: 381

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

luv it post more soon plzzzz

I really like it but if Bella's little sister has bronze hair and looks like Bella then it would look like if it Bella's and Edward's daughter not Charlie and Renee's.

Don't ask why but I found it funny when I read about the 'one night stand'.

It was really good, ah, you could make Edward think it's his daughter I don't know why but I think it would go good on the story.

Thank you for the update!!!...................I'm sorry for your loss.........I really enjoyed this chapter...I hope Edward speaks to Bella before he jumps to conclusions that she is still not pure..............Since he is at the house and hears his lullaby, when he see's Bella playing it, I hope they pick up where they left off.................Lets hope Alices visions comes true...............I know don't bet against Alice........until you post again
shh thats the way i going lol
Wow Me lovin it so fa, and only read first two chapters :)

Can you please  read my first fanficiton, 
http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/something-...
Awesome!!!
I love that everone loves the story i will update asap
Chapter 14

Bpov

Phil called and said that he asked the one and only girl on his team to bring Lillian to me because he did not want to leave mom's side and I understand that but I have only seen her in photos. I hope that this dose not start rumors but in forks there are no secrets but one and I am the only one who knows what that is and my life is on the line because of it but I want to spend the rest of my eternity with Edward but he is so stubborn.

I miss Emmett he was easy to talk too,he would say something funny right now to make me laugh and then pick me up and give me a bear hug so that it was hard to breath.

My cell ring and I have no idea whose number it is so might as well answer it maybe its Edward

B: Hello

E:Hello little sis

B: Emmett is that really you

E: Hell yea it is I miss you

B: I was just wishing that you would call and how did you get my number ?

E: Alice and Alice so I heard a certain lover boy is on his way back to forks to beg for you back please don't give in right a way

B: Emmett you know that I will...So when will I get to see you again and the rest of the family?

E: we are packing the house up now but we want to make sure that everything is okay in forks with you first

B: Emmett if I tell you something please don't tell any one but Carlisle and Esme

E: Okay out with it

B: I have a baby and I am afraid that everyone is going to start stuff that’s why I wish my brothers where here

E: don't worry and when did you have a baby j/w?

B: Em it's not my baby its really my mom and charlies but mom never told Phil that it was and my mom is dieing and they asked me to raise her as my own but Alice told me that she had a vision of me with a baby and Edward thought that she was really mine if you know what I mean and then it went on to Edward holding her and then us getting married but she hid the last part from him and now he thinks...well you know your brother better then I do sometimes.

E: Bella are you telling me that I am going to be an uncle?

B: yes but not right hay I got to go pick her up her flight should be here any time

E: you are so cool Bella I love you so much and I promise not to tell any one but mom and dad I will take them hunting and tell him so that no one will hear sound all right with you.

B: Yes love you em I send you a photo of her to show but don't tell

E: hell yeah please do it will be the background on my Iphone love you bye

B: love you too see you soon

Apov

I just had a vision of Bella wishing that Emmett was around because she wants to talk to him about something...i text him and tell him to call Bella and that would make her night I can be so awesome sometimes.

I told Edward that he should have flown because if he would have like me then he could just see bell in one day instead of 3 I going to see her at the airport and he is not but that what he gets for not reasoning with me but I get to see the baby yeah me I have to go shopping and get her somethings she is going to need lots of warm cloths for forks because its going to be cold soon. I should text Bella and let her know that I will be on the same plain as my niece and that we will be landing in 10 min.

I love you Bella so much thanks for getting your sister now I can go shopping for both of you and yes you will not fight me you hear and we will be landing in about 10 min so be ready and then we can go shopping and Edward will be in forks in about 3 days he thought running he would get there faster then flying I tried to tell him but you know how he is

3days later

Epov

I was almost to the house when I heard piano music coming from our old place but the piano got broken and never fixed. What or who is playing that wonderful sound....wait that can't be no it is almost it Bella's lullaby I think but I am the only one who knows how to play that song. Where did the piano come from? Why do I hear two heart beats well her goes nothing I hope its not as bad as I have been imagining it.

I run up the tree and to my room and then I made my way to the dinning room and just sat and listened to the beautiful song I noted that there is a pack-in-play set up near the piano that must be Bella’s little girl

inside Edward’s head

I wish I was the one that was able to give Bella a kid not any one else should I make my self know yet maybe I should wait a little bit longer ?

Tell me do you think that Edward should wait or go running back to bella?

love it!!!
Please update soon... I am loving the story... please keep me updated.
Thank you for the update!!!......I love the conversation with Emment & Bella......smile..........He should listen to Bella .....then profess his love to her!!!...until you post gain
thanks for all of your feed back it helps when i writeing to go back and see what i wan to do next

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service