The Twilight Saga

I got the Idea from Evermore Sweet and short of come up with my own ideah of i how i thought it should go I DO NOT OWN THE CARCTERS STEPHENIE MEYER DOES!!!

this a song i thought went with the story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcnd55tLCv8

Remembering My lullaby...A Bella and Edward Story
"You missed a note my love" !

Ch1. Bella's Pov

Here I am, sitting here trying to do my homework, and all I can think about is my lullaby. It’s been 7 months since Edward left me in the woods, and I have come to realize that He left to protect me, which was complete bull sh** because I am in just as much danger with him gone. He said it would be like he never excisted...He took all of the things that would remind me of him…except he for got one thing. My lullaby. He may have taken the cd he made me for my birthday, but he can never take my lullaby from me. It will always be in my head. I will always remember it, I just wish I could hear it played again. I have been trying to do my homework for like the last 4 hours, and I was doing pretty good untill I heard a song on the radio that had a similer sound as my lullaby and so now its stuck in my head.. AGAIN!!!. It took me 5 hrs. to get it out the last time, and I don’t even remember how I got it out. Now what am I supposed to do?

All I see is black . There is nothing before me, and if there is I sure can’t see it. Where am I? What is going on? Wait, what is that I hear something. It so beautiful… it sounds so firmiller, I know I have heard that from somewhere? Taking a step forward while trying to think of how I know that song, I run in to something. I place my hand out.. to try so figuer out what it is. As soon as I touch it a light flickers on. I look around so see were I am. And I have come to the conclusin I have no idea were I am.. I’m in a big room. That is mostly dark, with only a small light now, that has my hand in a spot light. Then I relize what I ran into, it’s a piano, A big beautiful grand piano. I have never see anything like it. Then I realize that this piano was used to play that most beautifu song. But who, who was the one that was playing it? And were did they go? For the looks of it there is no way out. They have to be here somewere. Maybe they are hiding in the dark, but why would they hide for me? Sitting at the piano bench, runing my fingers over the ivory keys, I was trying to remember when it hit me I knew why that song sound like something i knew. I place my hands on the keys, and press down on one note. And it was the first note from the song. Then I play the second note, and then the third. Then I relize that I’m playing this beautiful song, but how, I don’t know how to play the piano, but this song is just coming to me. Like I have been playing years, I just keep playing, I hit a note but it didn’t really sound right, but it didn’t sound wrong ethere, so I just keep playing. Then somewhere in the middle of my song I hear something.. and it wasn’t me. It was like the sound of a chair moving when you are going to get up for the table. I had stoped playing, and now I hear foot steps. The sound so far a way but they are getting louder, coming closer to me. Why? What did I do? The foot steps started so slow they had walked right up behind me. I sit as still as posabile trying to controll my breathing, and then he placed his hands on mine, above the keys. I was staring at his hands they were beautiful. He had these long fingers, and soft skin, and I know it sounds wrong because I did not know who this person was but I just wanted him to touch me and never stop. Now he his leaning over with his lips by my ears, and I can smell his breath, it is unlike anything I have ever smelled. It is so sweet, and delices. I just want to taste it. He pushs one of my fingers down to play a note, bringing me out for my fantize of tasteing him, then he wispers to me " you missed a note my love." I was so socked. How did this person know the song I was playing? Were they the one playing before me? Why did he call me  love? I turnd to see this misteryouse man, and I was beound shocked at what I found. He was…he was……so beautiful…no no that would doesn’t even to begain what he was... He was stunning, he had mess bed head hair, that I just wanted to grab. He had big, sweet, full, pouty, soft looking lips that made me want to taste him again. Then I look into his eyes. And I don’t even now what to say, they took my breath away litteraly. I stopped breathing when I looked in to them. They were unlike anything I have ever seen. They were this gold hunysucle color that just made me get lost into them. He starts to lean down to kiss me. His sweet lips touch mine and it was amazing, better than anything in the world. When his lips touched mine I felt a shock. And as soon as I felt it I jumped in my bed.

As soon as I woke up I placed my hands on my lips, I wispered "Edward" because I could still feel the shock on my lips. He is the only one that can make me feel that. It was such a real dream. I wish it was real. I wish I could hear him play. I wish I could play like that. Thats IT, I am going to learn to play, I will buy a piano and play my lullaby.

IF YOU WANT UPDATES YOU HAVE TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I HAVE POSTED MORE

Sorry if there is Spelling and Gramer Errors please forgive me!!!

Tags: Bella, Edward, Lullaby

Views: 379

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

love it!!!

Ch. 3

BPOV

Nothing…I mean, nothing like it should be. I don’t think it could be any further from the wrong note.

"Boy, this is going to be harder than I thought," I whispered to myself. Ok, well here goes nothing.

I had also bought a few beginner books when I ordered the piano and had them delivered with it. I started going through the books, it didn’t look like it should be that hard... Now I said should. I don’t know if I’m going to be able to do this, but I’m sure, as much as I miss Edward, going to try.

I started to learn the notes, which wasn’t that bad… but it may take a little bit to remember them all. Then I started to learn to read the music and then the rhythms.

"Hey this is actually pretty easy," I said to myself. I thought that I was going to do so bad at this and that it was going to be so hard, but I was really getting the hang of it.

"Now let’s try a song," I said aloud. I started with the beginner books, beginning with hot cross buns. And that was like breathing. There was nothing to that song, so I played the next one, which was Mary had a Little Lamb. And like the song before, there was nothing to that song either.

So I decided to skip through half of the book and play some of the harder songs, and for some reason they were really easy for me, too. Maybe like Edward, I was born to play... that is the only reason I could think of, which would explain why it was so easy…nah... maybe it really is just easy, and anyone can do it.

I was in the middle of playing one of the shorter songs in the book when I heard a noise outside. I just stopped... what was that? I thought to myself. It sounded like it was coming from the back window… Edward?

I got up to look and see if I could see anything... Granted, I wouldn’t be able to do anything if it wasn’t Edward, but I still wanted to look and see... When I got to the window I didn’t see anything. Of course, I wouldn’t.

I started to walk back to my piano…MY piano... I liked the sound of that…but anyway, when I sat down on the bench I looked up at the time... it was already 7pm... I couldn’t believe it; I had spent that much time playing... time really does fly when you are really into something, doesn’t it?

I started to pack up because Charlie was going to be home around 8ish… I picked up my music and started to think about the noise I had heard; vampires are quiet, so if it was Edward, he would have been able to keep me from hearing him… or if it was any of the Cullens for that matter. What ... Or who... was it?

I got all of my things together and placed them on top of the piano in Edward’s folder. I had Esme’s song on top, because I was going to attempt that song when I came back tomorrow.

I looked around to make sure I had put everything where it was supposed to be... everything was good... so I closed the key cover. I started walking to the front door and noticed a key was hanging on a hook next to the door; it was the key for the front and back doors. I looked at it and smiled; it was like they left it, like they knew I would be back. I grabbed it and looked up at the front door... I really needed to get going it was already 7:30, so I didn’t check the back door... no one even knows where this house is anyway... so no big hairy.

By the time I got home I had about 15 minutes until Charlie came home, so I started dinner. I was in a really good mood, and I felt like making something nice. I love to cook, and when I’m in a good mood I love to cook even more, I don’t really know why. It’s a really peaceful thing to do… and it’s one of the few things I know I’m good at…I decided to go with baked spaghetti; one of Charlie’s favourites.

By the time I’d finished cooking and had everything set on the table, Charlie had walked in the door. I started to put the spaghetti on plates for us and I heard, "umm something smells good, Bells, "Charlie walked in and looked at the table then looked at me with a smile.

"You haven’t cooked in a while, and there is a smile on your face; Someone’s in a good mood," The smile stayed on Charlie’s face as he spoke to me.

I looked up at him and smiled back, "Yeah, I am."

After Charlie sat down and started shovelling food in to his mouth I heard him say, "mmm this is soooo good, better then I remember; you need to make this more often."

I just smiled and said, "okay dad."

After diner was over I started to pick up and do the dishes. Charlie was standing in the doorway with a beer in his hand.

"Not that I mind or anything, but what has put you in such a good mood today?"

I stopped for just a few seconds… what was I going to say? I couldn’t just say; "oh well, I bought a piano today, to learn to play the lullaby Edward wrote for me so I can hear it again... and well, me playing is coming along great." Yeah, I don’t think that is going to work.

Instead, I just kept washing the dishes and said, "You know, I really don’t know; I just had a good day."

"Oh, well that’s great. I’m glad. What did you do today?" Charlie asked.

Of course he would ask, why wouldn’t he? "Oh…I… I just went for a walk. It was such a nice day outside I couldn’t pass it up; I didn’t do much, I just realized that the world can’t stop because of something... and things aren’t always what they seem to be." I told him... which was the truth; I did learn that….well, OK, I was hoping that Edward left because he thought it was better for me….

"That’s great honey, I’m proud of you," Charlie said, then took a sip of his beer, "but I was kinda hoping that you had seen Jacob today."

Oh no, not this again… I know that I’m friends with Jake; I love him, but I love him as a best friend or a brother, nothing more... and I know he is starting to have feelings for me… and I really don’t want to get in to this... "Dad, why do you always want me to see Jacob? You should be happy that I’m getting better on my own."

"Oh Bells, I am happy, but I just think that it would be good for you, if you have a friend and actually hang out with them," Charlie said.

"Yeah dad, I know." I told him.

"I think you should go and hang out with him tomorrow, he misses you, and I guess he is going through some things," Charlie tried to explain to me.

What no…. I ... I can’t I have things to do... God I don’t want to go over there, I want to play... Well, maybe I could get away with going over there early and staying for only an hour or so. Yeah that sounds good, just to make Charlie happy. "Okay, dad."

After finishing up my homework from the other day I decided to hit the hay.

"Good night dad," I said as I was getting up from the floor.

"Good night Bella," he said as he watched his game.

After my relaxing shower, I got in bed; I started to wonder if I would have another dream like my last one. And that was the last thing I remember before sleep took over. My dream was just like it was the night befor exsept i got more of my lullaby played befor edward told me that i missed a note and then kissed me and just like last night it shot a curent from my head to my toes and i shot out of bed just as the sun was starting to rise and walked over to the window and opened it,and just looked in to the forst wondring where edward was and how long this would keep up.

This is good keep it up
Love it.

love it!!!

Awesome chapter!!!!

Thanks

ooooooh   i love it

plz continue :)

thank firestar for read and i will  write more soon

k no prob :)

Awesome!!!  :)

CHAPTER 4

edwards pov

i hate myself for hurting my Bella,the love of my life i hope she knows that when i see the stars i think of her and i know that she is doing the same.

Bella's POV

i watched the sun rise and was thinking of edward as the last star dissapered...i was going ove to the cullen's for a little awile today because Charlie is makeing me go to a party in la Push and i beg him not to let me go but he gave me a hard time so i said that i would go if i could have some alone time first and he agred do i was going to play it was my favoret thing to do and i wanted to play esme's song today and see if i could rember more of my lullabye. I Miss him so much it hard to say his name. Mom sent me copy of the photos that i sent her befor he left.There where 3photo frams along with someohter thing mom sent and when i saw them i satrted to cry.the frist photo was of me and alice the day of my 18th birthday it was one that jasper took at school of us and the frame said Best friends and some other little thing the 2nd pic was of me and the cullens and it said family ith all our name ingraved in the frame and my name was diffrent,It said Isabella marie cullen...that made me cry harder then i have after he left.The last photo wa the one of charie took of me and edward and the frame said True Love...Will all ways work out if it was ment to be let it go and if it comes back then it was ment to be. I went to call mom and thank her for the photo's i loved them and told her i had to go and i would call her later.

Sorry it's short

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service