The Twilight Saga

This is my first fan fiction so let me know if I need to change anything! Please leave comments! :-)

Thank you so much Dani:) for this banner!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks for the banner Brooke!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks Danielle for the awesome banner!!!

Renesmee’s POV

Preface
Waiting in our meadow was harder than I had expected. I had a mix of many different feelings rushing through me causing an overwhelming burst of nervousness. Jacob said to meet him in our secret meadow that we discovered at six o’clock. It was only five minutes past six but I was still impatient. Sometimes he calls and says to meet here but this time he sounded kind of weird. Just then my Jacob appeared 20 feet away from me. I jumped up from my rock I was sitting on.
“Hey Jake ” I squealed as I ran over and gave him a huge hug.
“Hi, Nessie.” What’s wrong with him? He just stood there looking at the ground.
“Ness, come sit down over here with me.” We sat down on the moist, squishy grass.
“Are you okay, Jacob? You look mad. Did I do something wrong?”
“Nessie, we need to talk. There is something I need to tell you...”

Chapter 1
I just wanted to stay asleep but obviously my family wasn’t going to have it. Aunt Alice was rummaging through my new wardrobe trying to find something “acceptable” for my first day of high school, well, my first day of school ever. My mom was trying to convince me to get out of bed. Why was Alice even at the cottage?
“Come on, honey. You know everything is going to be fine, you are going to make it ” They’re never going to give up
“Guys, I don’t want to go ” I felt like screaming. Why can’t they just let me stay home?
“Renesmee Carlie Cullen,” my mother said. She’s using her voice that she uses when I’m not going to get my way. “Why are you all of a sudden so scared? Last night you couldn’t wait to go and now look at you You are going to make plenty of friends, everyone will like you, and you will do fine ”
She just didn’t understand Nobody will like me because I’m a freak Who wants to be friends with a half vampire, half human girl? Sure, this was my first year of school, which is another reason that nobody will talk to me See, I’m not a regular girl who is having pre- high school anxieties. I’m not like everyone else. Right when I was about to start balling, my dad walked in giving me “the” look.
“Renesmee, stop being so negative of yourself ” Dang it. I forgot my dad could read minds. Wow. How many people can say that? “ Nobody will know about your real past, nobody will know about your family. Everything will be fine.”
They only see the optimistic side Technically I’m only seven years old but I look 16. It takes a lot of explaining but I’ll give it a try... My mom and dad met as Juniors in high school. My mom was human, my dad was a vampire. My dad wasn’t sure if he would be able to handle being so close to a human that smelled so good. Wow, that sounded odd. Anyway, long story short, they ended up getting married then I came along. I am half human, half vampire. And that is exactly why nobody is going to like me.
“Nessie ” Good old Auntie Alice, “Seriously, go take a shower while I pick out your outfit You need to look presentable for school ”
“Mom, please...” They can hardly resist giving me everything I want, maybe this can work.
“It’s not going to work this time Renesmee. Go get ready for school NOW.” Gotta love my father.
“Fine. Leave me alone for a few minutes to take a shower.” I said scowling at my whole family who were trying to reassure me. What the heck was everyone doing here? They have a house of there own
“You’ll be fine sweetie.” Grandpa Carlisle walked in and said, while hugging me. Oh my gosh, why were they here?
“They just wanted to be here when you woke up for school.” Dad said, obviously reading my mind.
I took a longer than necessary shower but I just wanted a few more minutes to myself before it was time to endure whatever was coming. When I stepped out of my bathroom, my outfit that Alice had picked out laying on my bed with a note on top.
You will do great Nessie, we will be there with you if you need anything at all. Love you, Aunt Rosalie.
I smiled to myself while throwing on the outfit without paying any attention to what it was. My Aunt Rosalie had always been there for me in a protective sort of way and I wasn’t really sure why. Her and my mom kind of had some kind of connection but I didn’t understand that either. Suddenly interrupting my thoughts was my phone that had started to ring.
“Hello?” I said into the receiver.
“Nessie What are you up to?” It was my Jacob. My Jake.
“I’m getting ready for school. We haven’t talked in forever What’s new?”
“It has only been three days I know, it seems like forever though. We should hang out this weekend.”
“But, Jake, its only Monday ” I complained.
“Sure, sure. How about tomorrow night? We can go down to First Beach.”
“Okay I’ll call you after school. Bye Jake.”
“Bye, Nessie.” Yay I’m surprised that its been so long since we’ve seen each other, and yes, three days is a lot for us.
Jacob has been my best friend ever since the day I was born. We usually see each other every day but Billy has been sick for the last few days and Jake wanted to keep an eye on him. I can’t wait to see him.
I walked back into my bathroom to brush my hair. As I ran the brush through my golden curls I heard my dad enter my room.
“Hey Nessie You look beautiful. Are you ready for breakfast? Your mom made you some eggs over at the house.” Yum, my favorite.
“Sure, lets go.” I said smiling at my dad.
Human speed just wasn’t fast enough for him as we ran as fast as we could. It only took about 7 seconds to get there.
“MORNING NESSIE ” Everyone screamed. I rolled my eyes but couldn’t help but to smile.
“Come on, eat so we can go, human.” Lovely Uncle Emmett.
I ate quick just so they would shut up.
“Everyone load up ” Auntie Alice called as she skipped off to her yellow Porsche. I climbed in the back seat with mom and dad with Alice and Jasper were in the front.
I’m off to my first day of school at Forks High School. Yipee.

Views: 2498

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

LOVE iit!!
SO cute!
oh i love this story
plz make it faster and send me the message thingy saying u made ch.3 tyvm :) btw i love it!!!
<3
pretty darn auh-mazing. lol!!
i write too and this was really good!
cant wait till chapter 3 :]
i love it so much plz write faster i cant w8
i love it, let me know when u have posted more:)
WOW i can't believe my cuzn wrote this. its really good. write another, Sammi.
Thanks Alyssa! :-)
Thanks soooo much guys! Okay, a bit of bad news... I said it was in Bella's POV, yeah, I started writing it and it was totally suckish, so it will still be in Renesmee's. One more bad thing... I'm not very far on it and I won't have much time to write for a while. I will let you know the second I post more! Thanks for being so patient! :-)
So I'm going to have more time than I thought. It still might be a little while though!
Here ya go guys! Please comment and enjoy! =]

Chapter 3

My next classes went pretty much the same as biology. I was on my way to lunch, excited to see my family. They were sitting at there own table off in the corner. My mom/sister waved me over smiling, I smiled back and walked over there with lots of eyes watching me.
“Hey, Renesmee How is your day going?” My mom asked.
“Good. How is your guys’ going?”
“Great ” Everyone said at once.
“I’m going to go get some food. Does anyone want anything?” I joked. They laughed and rolled there eyes.
“Okay, I didn’t want to be rude ” I said sarcastically. I definitely got that from my mom.
I was waiting in the lunch line trying to decide what to get. Then I heard a group of kids whispering.
“Who are they?”
“Those are the Cullens. They just moved here from Alaska. I guess they are adopted. Aren’t they gorgeous?” The two girls gossiped. I knew people would be talking about us
“Uh, of course The bronze haired dude is beautiful ” Ugh, they were talking about my DAD How gross
Finally I got to the front of the line and picked out pepperoni pizza and a pink lemonade. I don’t really enjoy pizza but I don’t think anyone here outside my family would think that what I would enjoy is very appetizing. Imagine bringing in a mountain lion for lunch Hilarious I went back to the table and sat down chuckling to myself.
“What’s so funny?” Uncle Emmett asked wanting in on the joke.
“Bringing what I prefer to eat to school for lunch ” I giggled and everyone started cracking up. Once they were done laughing I gulped down my pizza.
“So, does anyone have any plans for tonight?” Alice asked.
“Why are you even asking? Did you forget that you can see the future?” I whispered so nobody else could hear.
“Nessie, you know I can’t see you ”
I just rolled my eyes. “Not tonight, but tomorrow night I’m meeting Jake at First Beach.” I tried to sound like I wasn’t nervous, but after what happened earlier, I was totally nervous. Dad didn’t look very happy but mom was beaming. She was always happy when I was with Jacob, but I never got to see him without the “Be careful” speech. “I’m calling him after school to work out the details.”
I didn’t even realize that everyone else was leaving the cafeteria already. “Come on, Nessie, lets go to gym ” My mom was actually excited for the class she used to dread. She told me that she actually faked sick to get out of class after she passed out from blood typing. How ironic
“Okay.” I got up and threw my tray away with my family following right behind me. “Where’s the gym?”
“This way. See you guys later ” My mom said heading towards the gym. We both waved at the rest of the family.
“So is your first day as horrible as you had expected?”
“No... I kinda like it ” I admitted smiling.
“Told you ” She teased. “I was nervous my first day here too you know ”
“Which first time?”
“Both.” She said. “But, its not everyday when a mom gets to go to school with their daughter. Makes high school so much more fun ” I loved my mom. She’s so much fun to be around and talk to. And I love hearing about her stories from her human life, there is always a new story that I haven’t been told yet.
“Ready for gym?” Wow, I didn’t realize that we were outside of the gym already.
I shouldn’t have been surprised but they still kept staring at me. Everyone in my family had warned me about this but it was still hard to get used to. Gym was boring- the teacher just kept talking about rules and stuff. I couldn’t keep my mind from wondering what that daydream was about. I’ve never thought of Jacob that way but... I’m so confused!
“Ready to go?” I didn’t realize class was over already. We got up and mom walked me to my government class. “We’ll met you at the office after class. Bye!”
Government just dragged on and on and on. Finally when the bell rang I ran to the office so we could turn in our slips. The rest of my family was waiting for me, the second they saw me everyone was smiling and asking me how my day was. I told them good but long and I was ready to go home. I didn’t tell them, but I was also wanting to talk to Alice alone. Not only to ask her what she thought about my fantasy, or whatever it was, meant, but I also wanted to know if she ‘saw’ anything happening between me and Jacob (I know she can’t see either of us very well, but I guess its worth a shot).
The ride home was full of questions from everyone trying to analyze my day. When we got to the house Alice and Jasper announced that they were going hunting.
“I’m gonna go hang out in my room at the cottage. I’ll be back in a bit.” I said waving and turning towards the forest.
“Love you!” Mom and dad called.
“Love you guys too!” I hollered back. When I reached the cottage I headed straight for my room to check and see if there were any messages. As I was picking up the phone there was a soft knock on the door.
“It’s Alice. Can I come in?” Perfect, dad must have told her.
“Sure.”
“Your dad said you wanted so talk to me alone. What’s up?” I love my aunt Alice.
“Yeah...” I wasn’t really sure how to start this. “I wanted to know if you’ve seen me and Jacob, you know... together. Like more than friends.” She started smiling as soon as I mentioned Jacob.
“You know I can’t see you two! What makes you ask though?” I’m she already knows but I’ll explain anyway.
“Okay, I’ll just show you but you aren’t allowed to laugh!” I put my hand on her forehead, using my special power to show her what happened.
“Oh. So your feelings towards him have changed?” I was worried she was going to ask that.
“I just don’t know! I still see him as my best friend but a little part of me sees him as something more.” I’m so confused!
“Well, maybe he could be something more.” Right when I was about to respond the phone started to ring. No!!!!
i love it!!!! Write More Please!!! im getting addicted 2 it

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service