The Twilight Saga

This is my first fan fiction so let me know if I need to change anything! Please leave comments! :-)

Thank you so much Dani:) for this banner!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks for the banner Brooke!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks Danielle for the awesome banner!!!

Renesmee’s POV

Preface
Waiting in our meadow was harder than I had expected. I had a mix of many different feelings rushing through me causing an overwhelming burst of nervousness. Jacob said to meet him in our secret meadow that we discovered at six o’clock. It was only five minutes past six but I was still impatient. Sometimes he calls and says to meet here but this time he sounded kind of weird. Just then my Jacob appeared 20 feet away from me. I jumped up from my rock I was sitting on.
“Hey Jake ” I squealed as I ran over and gave him a huge hug.
“Hi, Nessie.” What’s wrong with him? He just stood there looking at the ground.
“Ness, come sit down over here with me.” We sat down on the moist, squishy grass.
“Are you okay, Jacob? You look mad. Did I do something wrong?”
“Nessie, we need to talk. There is something I need to tell you...”

Chapter 1
I just wanted to stay asleep but obviously my family wasn’t going to have it. Aunt Alice was rummaging through my new wardrobe trying to find something “acceptable” for my first day of high school, well, my first day of school ever. My mom was trying to convince me to get out of bed. Why was Alice even at the cottage?
“Come on, honey. You know everything is going to be fine, you are going to make it ” They’re never going to give up
“Guys, I don’t want to go ” I felt like screaming. Why can’t they just let me stay home?
“Renesmee Carlie Cullen,” my mother said. She’s using her voice that she uses when I’m not going to get my way. “Why are you all of a sudden so scared? Last night you couldn’t wait to go and now look at you You are going to make plenty of friends, everyone will like you, and you will do fine ”
She just didn’t understand Nobody will like me because I’m a freak Who wants to be friends with a half vampire, half human girl? Sure, this was my first year of school, which is another reason that nobody will talk to me See, I’m not a regular girl who is having pre- high school anxieties. I’m not like everyone else. Right when I was about to start balling, my dad walked in giving me “the” look.
“Renesmee, stop being so negative of yourself ” Dang it. I forgot my dad could read minds. Wow. How many people can say that? “ Nobody will know about your real past, nobody will know about your family. Everything will be fine.”
They only see the optimistic side Technically I’m only seven years old but I look 16. It takes a lot of explaining but I’ll give it a try... My mom and dad met as Juniors in high school. My mom was human, my dad was a vampire. My dad wasn’t sure if he would be able to handle being so close to a human that smelled so good. Wow, that sounded odd. Anyway, long story short, they ended up getting married then I came along. I am half human, half vampire. And that is exactly why nobody is going to like me.
“Nessie ” Good old Auntie Alice, “Seriously, go take a shower while I pick out your outfit You need to look presentable for school ”
“Mom, please...” They can hardly resist giving me everything I want, maybe this can work.
“It’s not going to work this time Renesmee. Go get ready for school NOW.” Gotta love my father.
“Fine. Leave me alone for a few minutes to take a shower.” I said scowling at my whole family who were trying to reassure me. What the heck was everyone doing here? They have a house of there own
“You’ll be fine sweetie.” Grandpa Carlisle walked in and said, while hugging me. Oh my gosh, why were they here?
“They just wanted to be here when you woke up for school.” Dad said, obviously reading my mind.
I took a longer than necessary shower but I just wanted a few more minutes to myself before it was time to endure whatever was coming. When I stepped out of my bathroom, my outfit that Alice had picked out laying on my bed with a note on top.
You will do great Nessie, we will be there with you if you need anything at all. Love you, Aunt Rosalie.
I smiled to myself while throwing on the outfit without paying any attention to what it was. My Aunt Rosalie had always been there for me in a protective sort of way and I wasn’t really sure why. Her and my mom kind of had some kind of connection but I didn’t understand that either. Suddenly interrupting my thoughts was my phone that had started to ring.
“Hello?” I said into the receiver.
“Nessie What are you up to?” It was my Jacob. My Jake.
“I’m getting ready for school. We haven’t talked in forever What’s new?”
“It has only been three days I know, it seems like forever though. We should hang out this weekend.”
“But, Jake, its only Monday ” I complained.
“Sure, sure. How about tomorrow night? We can go down to First Beach.”
“Okay I’ll call you after school. Bye Jake.”
“Bye, Nessie.” Yay I’m surprised that its been so long since we’ve seen each other, and yes, three days is a lot for us.
Jacob has been my best friend ever since the day I was born. We usually see each other every day but Billy has been sick for the last few days and Jake wanted to keep an eye on him. I can’t wait to see him.
I walked back into my bathroom to brush my hair. As I ran the brush through my golden curls I heard my dad enter my room.
“Hey Nessie You look beautiful. Are you ready for breakfast? Your mom made you some eggs over at the house.” Yum, my favorite.
“Sure, lets go.” I said smiling at my dad.
Human speed just wasn’t fast enough for him as we ran as fast as we could. It only took about 7 seconds to get there.
“MORNING NESSIE ” Everyone screamed. I rolled my eyes but couldn’t help but to smile.
“Come on, eat so we can go, human.” Lovely Uncle Emmett.
I ate quick just so they would shut up.
“Everyone load up ” Auntie Alice called as she skipped off to her yellow Porsche. I climbed in the back seat with mom and dad with Alice and Jasper were in the front.
I’m off to my first day of school at Forks High School. Yipee.

Views: 2425

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

youre such a good writer!!!!!plz keep at it!!! i want no i need to see whats going to happen next!! oh yes and i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahh please keep writing please please =D
good
Thanks so much guys! =]
this is a great story!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE IT!!! KEEP WRITING=)
I LOVE THIS STORY PLZ KEEP WRITING!!!
grrr come one!! more more more!! good by the way!
OMG! that is sooooo good!
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it! I'm working on chapter 4 right now and I have a banner under way! I'll let you know when I post more! And thanks for being so patient!
iits SO cute!
OMG RITE MOR RITE MOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service