The Twilight Saga

iiN A LOCAL MAGAziiNE ROB PATTiiNSON SAYz:

"EVERYONE SCREAMS FOR EDWARD AND NOT ROB, I CANT GET A DATE"

HOW DO Mii FELLOW TWiILiiGHTERz FEEL ABOUT WHAT ROB SAiiD?

JUST FOUND A

ViiDEO WHERE

HE SAYz iiT

ALSO ;-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CHMbEHRM3c

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

i have to say its edward i would scream for not rob!
lol
Then you should scream while reading the book... lol
hahahha, good one
It would be hard to separate the 2 but as much as I LOVE EDWARD, Rob seems to be a genuinely nice guy. Very humble and sweet, who wouldn't want to date him.
true
awww poor rob but mmmmn edward. *drools*
lol
Happy Valentines Day Robert...... don't even give a thought to screaming teens...except they love your charcter Edward...and most of us ladies love your acting abilities, to pull off our difficult uncultured american accent when you have a beautiful refined Britsh accent, is proof in the pudding that was not easy!
You've conbvienced millions that Edward lives.. but he wouldn't live for long if you Robert were not the driving force!
So look no further, the real fan's will make themselves known. I would hate dating someone who drooled on me or screamed if your hand touched theirs over a salad. : ) It's a lot of silliness.. you can pretty much have your choice of "Girls or Women"
Or Friends in general, that you can be yourself with... I wouldn't even ask for an autograph but then I've done some stunt work in Hollywood, and I know what a mess it can make of every day life. Love ya!
Right, well said! I'm one of the mature ones who likes Rob for him, the person and the actor he is, LOL. What's with these screaming teens? Really I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND the people who don't get he's not Edward!! OMG
HAHAHAHAHA
Aoww, poor Rob...
Now, let's scream ROB!!!
-ROB!!!!! ROB!!! I LOVE YOU ROB!!!
-ROBERT I LOVE YOUUU!!
-ROBERT!!!
-AAAAAAH ROBERT COME!!! ILOVE YOU ROB!!

XD

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service