The Twilight Saga

Some of you know about my Robert Pattinson Dailies on my Fan Fiction Born To Be Wild. Since it's getting cluttered I've decided to move everything over to this thread! This thread will contain lots and lots of goodies for you- and I hope you enjoy the idea. Feel free to leave comments!

This thread will contain:

- Robert Pattinson Daily [RPD]
- Save Me Updates
- The Rumor Patrol [TRP]
- The News Room [TNR]
- And More!

----------------------------------------------------------

RPD- A daily picture of RPattz- and a little bit of my hilarious rambling. I then leave the floor open to you for discussion.

TRP- When a rumor arises, look to me for it to be debunked. I'll be blunt, I'll be funny - but more importantly I'll be truthful.

TNR- Want Twi-news? Well you got it! When important news hits, you'll hear it first, or maybe second :)

Movie stills, graphics, offical photos- you name it! Whatever I find, I'll share. You know I will :)

---------------------------------------------------------

THE FIRST EVER ROBERT PATTINSON DAILY!

Freaking gorgeous, even smoking a butt. This was from his spread in GQ magazine- one of my favorites. GOD, I wanna' keep him. Hopefully he'll pop up in my dream tonight. Who knows, maybe we will get baked- like I did with Kellan! Haha, or he could just serenade me with his music, I'm down for anything :)

----------------------

Ok, so that was the very first RPD. I'll be posting all the previous ones, plus new ones!

Views: 1280

Replies to This Discussion

His hair! Stupid Cosmopolis scene :( That hair... *sigh*

Hi! Sorry it's been a looooooooong time. I've been busy, extremely so. I just started school last week! It's exciting and fun - but I live on campus and have like no free time. So, again I apologize for the wait between posts. A lot has been going on in the Twilight world. Lol, I don't think I can really keep up with it all. Checking everything out - the new EW pictures are first on my list :)

These pictures were all recently released in the new issue of Entertainment Weekly.

So what's everyone thinking? I bet I can guess...

Is it November YET?!

Lol. Those wedding bands - they give me the chills and

a big ole' cheesy grin Every.Time. The first picture is probaby my

favorite of the bunch. You can check out the rest at BDM.org

© 2011 Summit Entertainment

Hey, Kristen! Its been such a long time, I swear!

And I LOVE the first picture!

Much too long. I have so much catching up to do. I haven't even started on the Comic Con interviews and pictures. I'm working backwards. Lol.

Here it is! The cover for the Water For Elephants DVD/Blu-Ray cover.

No US release date has been announced, but these are the other

release dates:

UK

Release Date: September 5, 2011.

You can pre-order it at AmazonUK.

AUSTRALIA
Release Date: October 12, 2011
Pre-Order: DVD | BLU-RAY

BRAZIL
Release Date: August 24, 2011

FRANCE
Release Date: September 7, 2011
Pre-Order: DVD | BLU-RAY | 

GERMANY
Release Date: September 30, 2011

[Soucre: www.breakingdawnmovie.org]

Rob at the 2011 Teen Choice Awards,

accepting his award for Choice Vampire.

During his acceptance speech, Rob talked

about the new foundation called Cancer Bites

which is dedicated to finding a cure and bringing

awareness to blood cancers.

To learn more about Cancer Bites go HERE!

Awesome interview with Robsten at this years'

ComiCon with Cineplex.

They haven't done an interview together in awhile!

We all know that Water for Elephants will soon be on DVD. So, to celebrate that - here is a featurette on the DVD called "Spotlight: Robert Pattinson". It's a series of clips and interviews from the director, screenwriter, producer, Reese Witherspoon (Marlena), and Rob himself. It also features clips from the movie. Basically, the cast and crew all tell us how great of a person and how genuine Rob is. Like we already didn't know! Still it's sort of beautiful - and if you haven't seen the movie, there are never before seen clips!

I'm sure you've all heard Rob cover his friend Marcus Foster's song I Was Broken on YouTube. Marcus recently gave an interview at the 2011 Green Man festival and he spoke about Rob's version of the song and also Rob auditioning for the role of singer/songwriter Jeff Buckley in the upcoming Jeff Buckley biopic's (yes, they are making two films) - which he lost to Penn Badgley (Gossip Gil, The Stepfather) and the kid from the Spiderman  broadway show. *rolls eyes*. Marcus also released his new album Nameless Path - in which I Was Broken is featured. To listen - click the link!

http://marcusfostermusic.co.uk/I-Was-Broken?id_rubrique=3

*beep beep beep beep...beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

That's me flat lining. Here's Rob arrivng at Heathrow Int'l Airport in London on Sept 4th.

It's not the fact that there will possibly be pictures of Rob visiting his lady love

KStew on the set of SWATH. No, it's what this beautiful man is wearing on his

head. Yeah, the fact that Rob is wearing a Baltimore Orioles ball cap is what is

making my heart go pitter-pat. He's repping my hometown and therefore me! Well..

that's how my mind has twisted it. Maybe I'll run out at get a Manchester United jersey

or something of that nature and rock that. Then I can pretend that we're together and

we're sending cute little "I miss you" messages via paparazzi pictures. *shakes head*

No that's...stalkerish and borderline insane. No, I will just grin my happy tail off because

Rob isn't wearing the NY Yankees cap he snagged from Stewy. Instead he's wearing

an Orioles cap, and I'll pretend he snagged it from me ;)

Maybe he'll bring them some good luck?

ljasdfnajfhaoseiwerjiamifc.

First Rob wearing a Baltimore Orioles cap and now the Twilight Convention is coming to Baltimore? Have I died? I think I have.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service