The Twilight Saga

Some of you know about my Robert Pattinson Dailies on my Fan Fiction Born To Be Wild. Since it's getting cluttered I've decided to move everything over to this thread! This thread will contain lots and lots of goodies for you- and I hope you enjoy the idea. Feel free to leave comments!

This thread will contain:

- Robert Pattinson Daily [RPD]
- Save Me Updates
- The Rumor Patrol [TRP]
- The News Room [TNR]
- And More!

----------------------------------------------------------

RPD- A daily picture of RPattz- and a little bit of my hilarious rambling. I then leave the floor open to you for discussion.

TRP- When a rumor arises, look to me for it to be debunked. I'll be blunt, I'll be funny - but more importantly I'll be truthful.

TNR- Want Twi-news? Well you got it! When important news hits, you'll hear it first, or maybe second :)

Movie stills, graphics, offical photos- you name it! Whatever I find, I'll share. You know I will :)

---------------------------------------------------------

THE FIRST EVER ROBERT PATTINSON DAILY!

Freaking gorgeous, even smoking a butt. This was from his spread in GQ magazine- one of my favorites. GOD, I wanna' keep him. Hopefully he'll pop up in my dream tonight. Who knows, maybe we will get baked- like I did with Kellan! Haha, or he could just serenade me with his music, I'm down for anything :)

----------------------

Ok, so that was the very first RPD. I'll be posting all the previous ones, plus new ones!

Views: 1298

Replies to This Discussion

Um, BDSM? **shakes head** kinda. I mean mostly the story is based upon how Bella changes Edward's perspective and heals him. She shows him that pain and pleasure are not always the same thing. I mean basically, the story follows Twilight in one respect as Edward feels he is a monster and incapable of being loved, and Bella comes along and "shoots across his universe", and nothing is the same.

However, Icy makes her Darkward... beautiful. He's is a teddy bear, funny and kind and thoughtful. Edward is also a dominant, strong and posessive. You kinda combine the two, and there is... something!

Its definitely a good read. Sad and angsty, funny and romantic. I loved it, I never wanted it to end!

Mo, you got the accomplishment bit right. Total pwnage.
Ok, I'm going to give it a shot. But knowing me, I'll love it. I've probably read worse. I seem to like twisted things.
It really does have so many levels of emotions. People told me it was BDSM. I don't mind D/s relationships. But when I was talking to some of my girls on twitter, they said it wasn't much BDSM at all. Of course I had to read that to find out. Truthfully when I first started reading, I expected so much more BDSM. There is only a couple of scenes when they actually 'play' but him being a Dom is the important part of the story because it shows you just how much Bella changes him. 50 Shades is such a complex character, he is so deep and broken. Being controlling to other people and being controlled by some people is all he knows in life. He doesn't know love.

Trust me, you won't regret it.
I know. I like reading ExB BDSM, because usually its more about the connection they have rather than the actual playing.
Hey ladies,
been out of the loop a bit. Gave birth to my son June 9th. So now I'm on maternity leave and have some down time.
In regards to RP bulking up I read an article in In style or something that says they are all on a regimented routine and the guys made it into a contest. Kellen winning of course but Rob is working out a lot (mostly it was for the fight scenes in Eclipse). I don't know if its because the release date is getting closer, but everytime I see or hear anything eclipse the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. I can't wait. I've been restraining myself from watching all the trailors, so I'm pysched! This was my fave book, so hopefully the movie will do it justice. Just bought the soundtrack and love it overall. LOVE love love the Cee Loo song, play it all the time. Anywho, talk to ya soon.
Congratulations Jamie!!!
congratulations!
don't forget to watch Jimmy Kimmel tonight. Rob, Kstew and Taylor are going to be on, and apparently the Jersey Shore cast are doing a Twilight spoof. The butterflies are coming on more and more as we countdown to the 30th. Because I had the baby early I actually get to go see Eclipse when it comes out! Thanks Jaxon!
Okay, I just died. Literally DIED.

I found parodies. 101 ways to annoy Edward Cullen and 58 ways to annoy Jacob Black by Robdazzles. Seriously, if you want a REALLY good laugh, just woah. These are on FF.net.

And, if you go to the Jacob one first, I'd like to see what you think of the last one ;-)
interesting news this morning...Geneology.com link RP to Vladamir the Impaler, the inspiration for Bram Strokers Dracula. So he really has vampire blood in him. I think that makes him even more appealing, lol. Also, Stephanie Meyer's geneology links her to Dracula. What a coincidence??!!! Anywho, loved the cast on Jimmy Kimmel. Rob and Taylor were quite funny! Rob seems so much more at ease. At he looked gorgeous!!! So all the Eclipse anticipation got me thinking...
What are we most exicted for in the movie and what are we least excited for???
Tent scene is an obvious answer so what else??? I'm definately NOT looking forward the Jacob/Bella kiss, the one where she actually "enjoys" it...

Thoughts???
Whoa, the geneology news is rather surprising. I think the developments in E/B's relationship is what's gonna make this movie different. Tent scene for sure, but the proposal, I mean the one with the actual ring and all, is whats got me excited!
*peeks out from rock I'm under*

Hey! Sorry I've been out of commision for awhile. I missed a lot, huh. Anyway- watched the Eclipse premiere, well parts- and Rob looked several shades of amazing. Gah, I think I need to write a letter to Rob stating that he shouldn't wear a skinny tie anymore. Jebus.

The Jimmy Kimmel special had me in stitches. The Jersey Shore spoof was NOT funny. I'm so tired of Mike 'The Situation'. Bah.

The anscestry.com geneology chart for Rob is actually really interesting. Dracula. Very cool.

Congrats to Jamie on your new baby boy. Best wishes. Our first RPD baby, how cool is that?!

Super excited for Eclipse. Can't wait!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service