The Twilight Saga

Some of you know about my Robert Pattinson Dailies on my Fan Fiction Born To Be Wild. Since it's getting cluttered I've decided to move everything over to this thread! This thread will contain lots and lots of goodies for you- and I hope you enjoy the idea. Feel free to leave comments!

This thread will contain:

- Robert Pattinson Daily [RPD]
- Save Me Updates
- The Rumor Patrol [TRP]
- The News Room [TNR]
- And More!

----------------------------------------------------------

RPD- A daily picture of RPattz- and a little bit of my hilarious rambling. I then leave the floor open to you for discussion.

TRP- When a rumor arises, look to me for it to be debunked. I'll be blunt, I'll be funny - but more importantly I'll be truthful.

TNR- Want Twi-news? Well you got it! When important news hits, you'll hear it first, or maybe second :)

Movie stills, graphics, offical photos- you name it! Whatever I find, I'll share. You know I will :)

---------------------------------------------------------

THE FIRST EVER ROBERT PATTINSON DAILY!

Freaking gorgeous, even smoking a butt. This was from his spread in GQ magazine- one of my favorites. GOD, I wanna' keep him. Hopefully he'll pop up in my dream tonight. Who knows, maybe we will get baked- like I did with Kellan! Haha, or he could just serenade me with his music, I'm down for anything :)

----------------------

Ok, so that was the very first RPD. I'll be posting all the previous ones, plus new ones!

Views: 1280

Replies to This Discussion

Hm. Lots to be excited for in Eclipse. I just finished it and BD last night for the umpteenth time.

So the Tent scene, the leg hitch, the newborn army, the proposal, I'm really hoping for some little things to make it, like the comments from Emmett when Bella punches Jake, and the whole 'penguins. Lovely.' scene. Jasper and Rose's backstory.

So NOT looking forward to the J/B kisses.

Pretty much the ENTIRE movie. But I might bust into tears of happiness during the leg hitch.
FIC REC FRIDAY!

Elemental by TallulahBelle

Under the Apple Tree by danieller123

Beautiful Stranger by NJNYTwiGals

All fics are rated M and can be located on www.fanfiction.net
I love Elemental and Under the Apple Tree!

But I haven't read Beautiful Stranger. What's it about? I've been so out of fan fic's I've been re-reading UoEM. I like catching the subtle stuff I missed before!
A Constant In The Darkness by camoozle.

Gah, I love cam and her writing. She writes long a** chapters, so beware, hehe.

ACITD summary: Bella is suffering from an eating disorder and Edward is a chef. Yes, the irony is plain as day.

It's such an emotional story. You will love it. I felt so connected with the characters when I read it which doesn't happen very often when reading fic. Plus, yes, I actually did cry tears during some parts..
Beautiful Stranger is a cute little o/s that has been extended. Bella a single mother goes to a Halloween party where she connects with a beautiful stranger. Things get frisky- but he leaves and she doesn't even know his name.

A year passes and in a turn of fate, the stranger comes back, his daughter in tow.

Daddyward and Momella.

Sigh. I love Dadward.
Thanks for the well wishes ladies. Its pretty funny, my 4 year old (gosh that makes me sound old compared to all of you, but I'm not your average 30 year old, and you ladies are beyond mature) but I digress, my 4 year old, calls for me whenever he see's Edward on tv or a mag, "Mommie there's your vampire! There's your vampire" Its scary he knows that, but I love it.

I'm looking forward to the back stories too, but I heard they are pretty short. "Peguins" love it! Its the little things I'm looking foward to as well, the note E leaves B when he goes hunting, I just read the part where B goes to the campfire w/ J and they tell the story of the legends, that could be very well adapted.
Just 4 more days!!
Me too, Kris. Have you read Holding Out for You by ObsessingoverEdward? Its a lovely fan fic if you like family ones.
Lol I have read that one and loved it. I usually don't like when Bella has the kid- it's usually Jacobs' spwan. But I think it actually depends on the kid, how well they are written, and their character development.

Anyway reviews are pouring in for Eclipse, and they are all saying the same thing. Best and sexiest film in the Saga. Well it damn well better be! Lol.

Third times the charm, I suppose.
Haha. I can't wait!

I just watched Jimmy Kimmel Live on youtube with all the audience Q and A's. I kinda feel happy and sad ya know? I mean I would love to meet the cast and all these lucky fans get to. Its kinda disapointing to be so far away. But then never say Never!

What did you think of the Eclipse engagement ring? Random. Ohh and I just found the Supernatural and Twilight cross overs. Sam and Dean!! *swoons*
So I'm watchin Last Comic Standing, and almost peed myself when I saw a commercial.

This Sunday on NBC- they are airing the Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular. Why is that so exciting? Besides the day of independance here in the states- it was announced that the cast of Twilight would be there, and Justin Bieber- but who cares about the Beebs.

They didn't say who exactly from the cast, but I'm assuming EVERYONE since the NY premiere is tonight.

So... yay!
I'm kind of iffy on the engagement ring, I mean it's gorgeous of course- but it seems so big. And a little ostentacious. I pictured it smaller, and more delicate.

IDK. I'll wait to judge until I see it on Bella's finger.

REMINDER: Stewy to appear on The Late Show with David Letterman TONIGHT, and The Today Show TOMMORROW!
Stewy on Letterman was hilarious. She got a new hair do that looks fab- although I'm not sure why. Oh, and it's... wait for it... a sort of bronze ish color. Yeah, and as if that wasn't ENOUGH irony, she has WOLVES as PETS. Well hybrids, but still- really freaking ironic.

Plus she was being unintentionally hilarious. Throwing out innuendos that just went over her head.

Love me some Kristen. Love her.

Team Stewy :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service