The Twilight Saga

Some of you know about my Robert Pattinson Dailies on my Fan Fiction Born To Be Wild. Since it's getting cluttered I've decided to move everything over to this thread! This thread will contain lots and lots of goodies for you- and I hope you enjoy the idea. Feel free to leave comments!

This thread will contain:

- Robert Pattinson Daily [RPD]
- Save Me Updates
- The Rumor Patrol [TRP]
- The News Room [TNR]
- And More!

----------------------------------------------------------

RPD- A daily picture of RPattz- and a little bit of my hilarious rambling. I then leave the floor open to you for discussion.

TRP- When a rumor arises, look to me for it to be debunked. I'll be blunt, I'll be funny - but more importantly I'll be truthful.

TNR- Want Twi-news? Well you got it! When important news hits, you'll hear it first, or maybe second :)

Movie stills, graphics, offical photos- you name it! Whatever I find, I'll share. You know I will :)

---------------------------------------------------------

THE FIRST EVER ROBERT PATTINSON DAILY!

Freaking gorgeous, even smoking a butt. This was from his spread in GQ magazine- one of my favorites. GOD, I wanna' keep him. Hopefully he'll pop up in my dream tonight. Who knows, maybe we will get baked- like I did with Kellan! Haha, or he could just serenade me with his music, I'm down for anything :)

----------------------

Ok, so that was the very first RPD. I'll be posting all the previous ones, plus new ones!

Views: 1302

Replies to This Discussion

Stewy on Letterman was hilarious. She got a new hair do that looks fab- although I'm not sure why. Oh, and it's... wait for it... a sort of bronze ish color. Yeah, and as if that wasn't ENOUGH irony, she has WOLVES as PETS. Well hybrids, but still- really freaking ironic.

Plus she was being unintentionally hilarious. Throwing out innuendos that just went over her head.

Love me some Kristen. Love her.

Team Stewy :)
Totally agree with you, Allyson!

I know what you mean about the Eclipse engagement ring, I liked it okay,, it was too modern looking for an antique ring, and far less shiny than I thought? Bella has to wear it forever. Do you think they include the whole Jacob's bracelet and Edward's crystal/diamond heart episode?

I loved that bit.

Must go on youtube for the Letterman show!
I missed it! Damn. But E! has a special on tonight, called Twilight Destiny or something. THe preview said something along the lines of how the on-screen romance between RP and Kstew turned into real life, and that this was confirming their relationship...idk, but dvr is set up!
I'm going to pout a bit right now.

Numero Uno: WHAT THE FORKS MELISSA ROSENBERG? I know I've said that we could write better scripts for the saga... but Jeebus. So at the end of the Volturi clip sadistic vampire Jand says and I quote 'Decisions, decisions'. I've said that A FREAKING LOT here on the RPD. Gah, no credit.

*shakes head*

Numero Dos: I am going to throat punch Comcast Cable. Why? Because in Baltimore City they switched everything to digital- so no E! StewyPattz specials for me.

*shakes fists at the sky and shouts 'WHY TWIGODS, WHY?'*

No, I'm not bitter. Tis all in good fun. But still, I'm pouting.

PS- Allyson, I think a cable show is a FANTABULOUS idea. For serious. Big, kisses to you for stroking my ego, and making my head larger then it already is :)
'Tis official, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse is now in theaters! Happy viewing :) Feel free to leave a review of the movie, with minor details. Please, please, please leave out major plot developments. Don't spoil it for others, who aren't fourtunate enough to see it tonight.

Thank you, and happy June 30th everyone :)
Ah well, I wont be watching it anytime soon :(

Anyway, there were over 7 MILLION fans for the opening of Eclipse. When twifans do it, they do it in style! *winks*

And that was just the opening day! Imagine what'll happen on the weekend?
I am hopefully going to see it this weekend. I've never went opening day to ANY movie, it's just to damn crowded, and you know I actually like to HEAR what's happening. The last time I saw a movie opening day was a few years ago for Black Christmas- and I was with a huge group. Half of us were on the floor, the other half was in the front row. I couldn't see the left half of the screen. Lol.

Plus, us Twihards tend to get a little loud. Lmao.

Anyway, Eclipse broke New Moon's previous midnight showing record of 26.9 million with over 30 million. Yay! Let's hope we break some records.
*wipes sweat from forehead and gulps loudly.*

Sometimes my Dad has HORRIBLE ideas, and I almost always agree to them. You see, I'm in PA for the day- for some business. And Dad has decided that he wants to stop at the old neighborhood to see our friends.

This is where things get shifty. Because HE is in the old neighborhood, and we haven't seen each other since December/January when we mutually decided to break up.

We've talked some since then- but it was just hard. Phone tag more or less. So I'm in the car stemming off a freaking panic attack. Gah, everything is just... ugh.

Will let you all know how it goes. You know I still love that boy, but if he has a girl I just might cry. Bah.
And Joan Jett's 'I Hate Myself' just came on the radio. How flipping wonderful.

'I hate myself for loving you. Can't break free from the things that you do. I wanna walk, but I run back to you. I hate myself for loving you.'

Yeah Joan, you got it right.
Ok, so I'm back in MD. I had a good time in PA but, it feels good to be home.

Things between E ang I were sooooo awkward at first. Like we couldn't look at each other. Then Megan his sister made us bite the bullet and talk. I love that girl.

I think things are looking up? Maybe. I hope so. It hurt to look at him. We both have so much to work on. He said he might come to MD for the weekend. *crosses fingers*

He asked about you all though! He said 'Hey'. So yeah... I'm going to go think about some stuff.

TTYL.
Ugh! I have to wait till next sunday. Oh well, it WILL be worth the wait! I'm so psyched! I get chills everytime I listen to the soundtrack and see the preview where E is ready to beat Jake after he kisses Bella. One question I'm dying to know, where does the song "Eclipse-All yours" by Metric appear in the movie. I want to see if my guess is right.

(I like to try to figure out where all the songs are before I see the movie).
Aww. Well that just sucks. I still remember you guys and everything. Was it good to finally "talk" or do you think after settling everything its just going to be harder or maybe easier?

Funny personal story here

My friend had a thing with a guy who was never gonna like her back... Srsly. She wiki how'd "How to get over Someone". And it said to cut off all contact. She deleted him on facebook, blocked on MSN etc (while playing "Almost Lover" and other sad, sad songs, while I was snickering away in a corner, what can I say, I'm not exactly sensitive)

1 week later at 2 am at night. "I re-added him." I did not appreciate being given that particular call.

I've been to Harry Potter 6's opening night. It was kinda crazy. But HP fans are not as crazed as us! :P

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service