The Twilight Saga

Some of you know about my Robert Pattinson Dailies on my Fan Fiction Born To Be Wild. Since it's getting cluttered I've decided to move everything over to this thread! This thread will contain lots and lots of goodies for you- and I hope you enjoy the idea. Feel free to leave comments!

This thread will contain:

- Robert Pattinson Daily [RPD]
- Save Me Updates
- The Rumor Patrol [TRP]
- The News Room [TNR]
- And More!

----------------------------------------------------------

RPD- A daily picture of RPattz- and a little bit of my hilarious rambling. I then leave the floor open to you for discussion.

TRP- When a rumor arises, look to me for it to be debunked. I'll be blunt, I'll be funny - but more importantly I'll be truthful.

TNR- Want Twi-news? Well you got it! When important news hits, you'll hear it first, or maybe second :)

Movie stills, graphics, offical photos- you name it! Whatever I find, I'll share. You know I will :)

---------------------------------------------------------

THE FIRST EVER ROBERT PATTINSON DAILY!

Freaking gorgeous, even smoking a butt. This was from his spread in GQ magazine- one of my favorites. GOD, I wanna' keep him. Hopefully he'll pop up in my dream tonight. Who knows, maybe we will get baked- like I did with Kellan! Haha, or he could just serenade me with his music, I'm down for anything :)

----------------------

Ok, so that was the very first RPD. I'll be posting all the previous ones, plus new ones!

Views: 1298

Replies to This Discussion

I felt better after talking about things. We just kind of, fell apart when I moved. I blamed him, he blamed me. We went to our park, and just talked for hours.

I think we moved a little to fast, and it was intense- and something we weren't ready for. I kind of forget that I wasn't the only person who was torn up when my Mom passed away. Plus I'm more of the suffer in silence type - so when the weight of the world is heavy on my shoulders, I take it, without letting people know.

E and I have so much growing to do. But, for a pessimists sake, I'm pretty optomistic. We shall see.
*snickers*

I just realized I quoted Paramore and Twilight in one post.

*shakes head.*
Hey loves! Sorry I didn't post rec's yesterday. I was actually reading fics TO rec. Lol.

BELATED FIC REC FRIDAY!

For the Summer by camoozle. Great story that follows E & B through the years. Although it gets angsty. Of course. WIP

Beyond Time by TKegl. When the Cullens' leave Forks, certaing circumstances send Bella back to 1918 - a whole different world; a whole different Edward. Can she save him, or is she playing with destiny? WIP.

DISCLAIMER: All fics are rated M and can be found on www.fanfiction.net
Happy 4th of July, for those in the states! Gah, today is my favorite holiday. Swimming, cookouts, and fireworks :)

Remember tonight you can catch the cast of Twilight on NBC at 9est for Macy's Fireworks Spectacular.

Gotta give a shout out to the Baltimore Orioles, who are ripping the Boston Red Sox to pieces. Bring home a win boys!
Best 4th of July ever. E came down, and it was to put it simply, amazing.

I got to really show him where I come from. Baltimore is probably the biggest part of who I am, I bleed purple. Anyway, we gorged ourselves on Chesapeake Bay blue crabs, drank good ole Budweiser, and swam in the probably only private in ground pool in the city.

Best part of the night? The fireworks. I have probably the best viewpoint in the city. My roof. I could see fireworks for miles, about 10 different points in the city. And he was with me.

Gah, I've gone all sappy. Anyway, hope everyone had a great 4th.
I'm a huge sap. We can all have an 'awww' moment together! ;)
Awwww *joins chorus*

That sounds amazing.
So awhile back I reported that permits were filed with the Chamber of Commerce in Lousiana for a film entitled 'TSBD' aka Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. Producer of the Saga, Wyck Godfrey let it slip that 2parter BD will in fact be filmed in Lousiana and Vancouver. No word as to what exactly is being filmed in Lousiana.

Maybe Isle Esme? Thoughts?
most likely isle esme will be filmed in lousiana...it's just too sunny for anything else.
Exactly. They're filming Isle Esme in Louisiana?

Way to kill my tropical isle fantasy buzz. But I'd like to see what they do with it.
Riya, I'm sure they'll pull it off. They'll probably film on the coast.
Hopefully the oil spill is taken care of before than, or there won't be much pristine coast line to film on. And in regards to the sunlight, it's hurricane season- there won't be much sunlight.

When I think Isle Esme I think Florida Keys. Wouldn't that be more practical then Lousiana? It's gonna kill me, not knowing what's being filmed there.

I had an 'Ah Ha' moment of sorts. Maybe they are doing a Nahuel flashback, and it will be filmed on the Bayou and swamp lands. That seems more likely then Isle Esme.

Now my mind is working overtime.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service