The Twilight Saga

Some of you know about my Robert Pattinson Dailies on my Fan Fiction Born To Be Wild. Since it's getting cluttered I've decided to move everything over to this thread! This thread will contain lots and lots of goodies for you- and I hope you enjoy the idea. Feel free to leave comments!

This thread will contain:

- Robert Pattinson Daily [RPD]
- Save Me Updates
- The Rumor Patrol [TRP]
- The News Room [TNR]
- And More!

----------------------------------------------------------

RPD- A daily picture of RPattz- and a little bit of my hilarious rambling. I then leave the floor open to you for discussion.

TRP- When a rumor arises, look to me for it to be debunked. I'll be blunt, I'll be funny - but more importantly I'll be truthful.

TNR- Want Twi-news? Well you got it! When important news hits, you'll hear it first, or maybe second :)

Movie stills, graphics, offical photos- you name it! Whatever I find, I'll share. You know I will :)

---------------------------------------------------------

THE FIRST EVER ROBERT PATTINSON DAILY!

Freaking gorgeous, even smoking a butt. This was from his spread in GQ magazine- one of my favorites. GOD, I wanna' keep him. Hopefully he'll pop up in my dream tonight. Who knows, maybe we will get baked- like I did with Kellan! Haha, or he could just serenade me with his music, I'm down for anything :)

----------------------

Ok, so that was the very first RPD. I'll be posting all the previous ones, plus new ones!

Views: 1298

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe! Yeah.... like Nahuel's story!

Going to see Eclipse on Monday!
i thought it was pretty good. i think most people agree. have fun!
3 hours till I see eclipse...I'll let you all know what I think (without spoiling it).
I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ROB.

I met him and apparently it was in some Italian Bazaar, while he was with some Indian film star (who is gorgeous, btw) Anyway he had a camera and tried snapping shots of me when I was working up the courage to go to him.

I was working in an Italian shop with old ladies who annoyed me, and there was a shop across the street that sold chocolates. (Go Forking figure!) So I buy myself a KitKat. Rob happens to be strolling across the street with messy hair, that golden-ish stubble and a tan. He was wearing jeans and a blue button down (I love how dreams cater to my hobo, messy Rob fascination)

I stumble toward him, and with as much politeness as I can muster in my state I request if he could sign something for me. He smiles hugely and I touch his fingers while handing him paper *swooooon* Okay, so they were warm and the tips were rough because of all his guitar playing. I try to think of conversation to make while he scribbles (literally dream Rob scribbles) and I babble some incoherent thing at which he laughs.

He signs it, and says bye and rushes off with the other film star who has been tapping her feet. And I'm left gaping because I wanted to snap a picture of him too. And so I finish the KitKat and go back to my sucky job in that Italian shop.

*sigh* I've never even been to Italy!!
Ok so I saw the movie. Loved it, loved it, loved it. I left the theatre w/ the biggest grin on my face, and wanted to turn around and buy another ticket to watch it again immediately. I SO want to talk about it, but I can't w/o really giving away too much and I don't want to spoil it for anyone. This was my favorite book, so I went in w/ high expectations, but also knowing how greatly disappointed I would be if they didn't get it right.
Well...they got it right! (To say the least).

I hope everyone will see it soon, so we can discuss here. I have SOOOOO much to say.

One question though that I thought of after seeing this movie...Alice can't see "bella" when she's with the wolves, right? That's part of the reason Edward didn't want Bella to go there...But if Edward can read their minds, wouldn't he have been able to keep track of Bella that way. So in other words, when she spent time at La Push, couldn't he know what was going on with her if he just simply went into the wolf packs' thoughts????

I just going to say one thing...The leg hitch was so much more, so much better than I expected. HAWT!!!
I'm pretty certain that there is up until a certain distance where Edward can read peoples thoughts around them.

And due to the treaty, Edward isn't allowed on the reservation so he wouldn't have been able to get close enough to actually read the wolf packs thoughts.
Thanks Monique. I kinda thought he had to be w/in a certain distance. But couldn't remember.
FIC REC FRIDAY!

Rebel Without a Cause by MissAlex

The Heart is a Bloop mtk1970

Paper CutOuts by astilbe13

Silver Strand Nights by GreenEyedGirl17

Secrets, Lies, & Family Ties by IdPattThat

Happy Friday!
Totally survived my first earthquake this morning. Don't freak! It was a small one, about a 3.6- and it was even smaller in my area.

Plus I have mad table ducking skills, curtoesy of Elkridge Elemantary disaster drills. Lol.

It was the wierdest thing ever and all I could think was: Holy little baby Jesus, was that an earthquake? Yeah, clearly it didn't rattle my insane brain around. Still witty as ever.

*snickers*
The quake did seem to mess with my spelling.

I meant, The Heart is a Bloom by mtk1970. And Elkridge Elementary.

Whatev's. *shrugs*

Oh, and usual disclaimer applies. All fics are rated M, and can be found on www.fanfiction.com
How gut renching is Remember me??? Will I be upset by this movie for days??? I know the ending, so I feel maybe I can handle it better, but idk?
Hey guys
i have just returned fom a training sesion in Egypt for a whole month. It waS really an exiting experience. And i did get a Chane to watch eclipse. IT WAS AMAZING
I am glad that i kept my no trailer and no footage policy before watching it, i am going to do that with BD . I loved Rob performane here more than in NM. To tell u the truth the movie as whole was way better than NM, it was more coherent, there was better chemistry between Rob and Kriten and Edward was dressed more suitably. I still think that some parts should have been included and some couldnt have happened that way and a line or two should have been added , BUT DS made it comperhensive and managed to summerize the book. I hope BC will also be that smart in BD

o when u ll guys wth it , plz lets discuss............it is really good to be back

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service