The Twilight Saga

Some of you know about my Robert Pattinson Dailies on my Fan Fiction Born To Be Wild. Since it's getting cluttered I've decided to move everything over to this thread! This thread will contain lots and lots of goodies for you- and I hope you enjoy the idea. Feel free to leave comments!

This thread will contain:

- Robert Pattinson Daily [RPD]
- Save Me Updates
- The Rumor Patrol [TRP]
- The News Room [TNR]
- And More!

----------------------------------------------------------

RPD- A daily picture of RPattz- and a little bit of my hilarious rambling. I then leave the floor open to you for discussion.

TRP- When a rumor arises, look to me for it to be debunked. I'll be blunt, I'll be funny - but more importantly I'll be truthful.

TNR- Want Twi-news? Well you got it! When important news hits, you'll hear it first, or maybe second :)

Movie stills, graphics, offical photos- you name it! Whatever I find, I'll share. You know I will :)

---------------------------------------------------------

THE FIRST EVER ROBERT PATTINSON DAILY!

Freaking gorgeous, even smoking a butt. This was from his spread in GQ magazine- one of my favorites. GOD, I wanna' keep him. Hopefully he'll pop up in my dream tonight. Who knows, maybe we will get baked- like I did with Kellan! Haha, or he could just serenade me with his music, I'm down for anything :)

----------------------

Ok, so that was the very first RPD. I'll be posting all the previous ones, plus new ones!

Views: 1298

Replies to This Discussion

OMG!! YES!!

MR needs our help.... I feel like running around dancing, Bloody freaking BRILLIANT! :D
If I could do a back flip right now. I would a la Taylor Lautner. But, I can't so squealing will have to suffice.

EEEEEEEEP!

There is a video floating around of Rob singing. It's him with his guitar being all freaking gorgeous. Rob particitpated in Songs in a Room, where singers perform in living rooms in London.

I caught a snippet on E! News and the Daily 10 last night. You can watch Rob's performance over at www.eclipsemovie.org

If someone can post it here I will love you forever :)
i want to share these fics this week, i remmeber saying that we all should share what ever we read so;

1, Fortline by ,Bella is a nurse who have an intense encounter with CEO Edward Cullen in the er

2,Lethal to Virtue by TheBondGirls, Edward is an agent who hears everyone thoughts except the new recruit Bella Swan

3,The Confidence man by OhMyWord , Edward is a con man is trying to steel her money

4,Don't Take the Girl by SparklingWand , it follows Edward and Bella's life from age 8
Its Frontline by Miss Alex, Alias. Just thought everyone should know so they search the right keywords! :)
Thanks Rhia, stupid typos
Another Friday is upon us. So without further adou...

FIC REC FRIDAY !

Cullen, Unscripted by FL95. Complete, Rated M.

Spirit to Flesh by LittleWing2. Complete, Rated M.

I Love College by clpsuperstar. Complete, Rated M. Just read it again, and still love it. Shju need to read. *snickers*

In Fear and Faith by Strae. In-Progress, Rated M.

Disclaimer: All characters belong to Mrs. Meyer, no copyright infringement intended. Gay Gabe belongs solely to clpsuperstar. All fics located at www.fanfiction.net

*wipes sweat from forehead.*

WHEW! Happy Friday!
I heart Gay Gabe, too! :D
I lovelovelove Gay Gabe <3. Dude has my heart, and gigglesnorts. Srsly.
Robsten to film BD in Brazil?

Well recent tweets from Sergio Sa Leitao, President of Rio Film, suggests that there ARE negotiations going on to have Breaking Dawn filmed in Rio for 5 days. Hello, Isle Esme? Well- it's all hearsay right now, nothing has been confirmed by the suits at Summit.

Catch the Teen Choice Awards tonight on Fox to see Rob, Tay, and other cast take away surf boards! KStew, was sadly not in attendance, due to scheduling conflicts with her new film On the Road.

Thats all the news I've got for now!
Yay! Rob finally got an unrelated Twilight award! He won Choice Movie Drama Male for Remember Me :) He looked really good, and tannnnn. Plus I think that was his longest acceptance speech that he's said and didn't stumble through. Twas awkward though, but hey, that's Rob :)
He's sweet when he's awkward :)
Typo! The award Rob won was Choice Male Actor - Drama, for Remember Me. My bad!

I belive New Moon and it's cast took home quite a few surfboards. R & K both took home 4, Tay took home 3, Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz took home 1 award for Choice Scene Stealer - Male/Female. And I lost count of how many Twilight stole away with. Lol I do know 2 surfboards were for Most Fanatic fans and Choice Movie - Fantasy.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service