The Twilight Saga

Some of you know about my Robert Pattinson Dailies on my Fan Fiction Born To Be Wild. Since it's getting cluttered I've decided to move everything over to this thread! This thread will contain lots and lots of goodies for you- and I hope you enjoy the idea. Feel free to leave comments!

This thread will contain:

- Robert Pattinson Daily [RPD]
- Save Me Updates
- The Rumor Patrol [TRP]
- The News Room [TNR]
- And More!

----------------------------------------------------------

RPD- A daily picture of RPattz- and a little bit of my hilarious rambling. I then leave the floor open to you for discussion.

TRP- When a rumor arises, look to me for it to be debunked. I'll be blunt, I'll be funny - but more importantly I'll be truthful.

TNR- Want Twi-news? Well you got it! When important news hits, you'll hear it first, or maybe second :)

Movie stills, graphics, offical photos- you name it! Whatever I find, I'll share. You know I will :)

---------------------------------------------------------

THE FIRST EVER ROBERT PATTINSON DAILY!

Freaking gorgeous, even smoking a butt. This was from his spread in GQ magazine- one of my favorites. GOD, I wanna' keep him. Hopefully he'll pop up in my dream tonight. Who knows, maybe we will get baked- like I did with Kellan! Haha, or he could just serenade me with his music, I'm down for anything :)

----------------------

Ok, so that was the very first RPD. I'll be posting all the previous ones, plus new ones!

Views: 1319

Replies to This Discussion

OH. MY. ROBWARD.

Ladies, today, the Robert Pattinson Daily thread has reached it's 100th Page! Holy Hale, that is so exciting. I think I'm going to be smiling all day :)

I couldn't have done it without you, my friends! I am kinda pissed I'm not behind a computer to celebrate this joyus occasion with Rob pictures. Sigh. We can't have everything.

Happy 100 page day!
:D That's awesome!! I feel like we've done something important and brilliant!

Okay, this is not Friday, but I need fic recs, something cannon, or human, something dark or funny, smutty but well written.

Um, warning I've been a pretty prolific fan fic reader, I've read hundreds... I need something juicy.

See, I just finished watching 'The Vampire Diaries'. Stefan is so a non-sparkly version of Edward. But Damon.... I am speechless. And I am going crazy, like obsession crazy :P So, I need a good fic to take my mind of the whole 'I've watched a whole season in 2 days and I'm going stir-crazy for the next one' deal ;P

x
Riya,
If you haven't read it already "Spy Games" by Jenn. VERY lemony. It started as a one shot over a year ago, and after many requests she kept going w/ it. Here we are a YEAR later and its still going strong only getting better and better. It's quite long so it should take you some time. You'll find it on FF.net
So I was thinking today (now that I'm back at work bored out of my mind and my mind has time to wander) about how I kind of miss when Twilight wasn't such a phenomenom. I miss the good ol days where it was more "under ground" and the movie was more "indie" than blockbuster. I miss the days when FF was somewhat like a secret society and now there are more Twilight sites/FF than one can count. I miss the "who's Robert Pattinson" days. Don't get me wrong, I am excited to see how its grown, but...anyone else agree??? BTW did you see they have Twilight Band-aids now.
I absolutely LOVE that... it kinda reminds me of "The Office"...
If you ask me, I think Summit has exploited the Saga, and it's sucking the joy out of it. They are concerned where the money is. Anything to MAKE money. Besides Step Up, Twilight is their biggest money maker.

I agree with Jamie, I miss the days when no one, but the fans of the books knew what Twilight was. I was one of them! Now it seems like every Tom, D***, and Harry LOVES Twilight, just because it's the in thing now.

Twilight will always be my favorite movie of the Saga. That's when things were pure, and the cast did the movie because they wanted to. Now it seems like everyone is just over it unless they get a pay raise.
Twilight band-aids? What's next, Twilight Kotex? Jeeze.

Wait... *snickers* that would be kina hilarious. But still insanely gross.

Riya, try The Red Line by Winndsinger. It's an oldie but a goodie.
Even the band aids are a little ironic, don't ya think. You know what else I miss...KRISTIN'S writing!!!
Read that too, Kris! :P

Twilight Kotex... ewww.

I agree with you Kris, Twilight's been exploited. The first movie was all indie and low budget. Rob was just "some British dude who did a bit part in Harry Potter", right?

Um, guys.... this is the 1225th reply! Woah..
Oh the irony! *shakes fists at the sky* Lol. I wonder what they look like, or say.

'Oh this? *points to cut on neck* That's jus a little Edward bite. He mistook me for a pillow. Now that, *holds up pointer finger covered with Jasper's face* that's just a paper cut. *Shrugs*'

I miss my writing too! I've been reworking Save Me on a legal pad, and starting about 6 other stories. *Looks around sheepishly* What? My brain? It. Never. Stops. Lol.

Hopefully getting a laptop soon!
*guilty look on face* i have the twilight bandaids....lol they were a gift for my birthday though! my sister thought i'd like them (i was thrilled cause the tin they come in is awesome lol) and they have come in handy lol.
Trust me, I'd buy them too... Lol!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service