The Twilight Saga

Some of you know about my Robert Pattinson Dailies on my Fan Fiction Born To Be Wild. Since it's getting cluttered I've decided to move everything over to this thread! This thread will contain lots and lots of goodies for you- and I hope you enjoy the idea. Feel free to leave comments!

This thread will contain:

- Robert Pattinson Daily [RPD]
- Save Me Updates
- The Rumor Patrol [TRP]
- The News Room [TNR]
- And More!

----------------------------------------------------------

RPD- A daily picture of RPattz- and a little bit of my hilarious rambling. I then leave the floor open to you for discussion.

TRP- When a rumor arises, look to me for it to be debunked. I'll be blunt, I'll be funny - but more importantly I'll be truthful.

TNR- Want Twi-news? Well you got it! When important news hits, you'll hear it first, or maybe second :)

Movie stills, graphics, offical photos- you name it! Whatever I find, I'll share. You know I will :)

---------------------------------------------------------

THE FIRST EVER ROBERT PATTINSON DAILY!

Freaking gorgeous, even smoking a butt. This was from his spread in GQ magazine- one of my favorites. GOD, I wanna' keep him. Hopefully he'll pop up in my dream tonight. Who knows, maybe we will get baked- like I did with Kellan! Haha, or he could just serenade me with his music, I'm down for anything :)

----------------------

Ok, so that was the very first RPD. I'll be posting all the previous ones, plus new ones!

Views: 1185

Replies to This Discussion

*snickers*

Yeah, I'd probably buy them too. Except, they wouldn't be stuck to me, they'd be on my Twilight wall.

*coughs and looks innocent*

What? You know you all have one.
Yup, right on my Twilight homage shelf, next to all the books, magazines, and fan merchendise :)
Is it me, or are Fridays coming upon us quicker?

FIC REC FRIDAY!

The Red Line by Winndsinger. Complete, M.

Only Human by Amethyst Jackson. Complete, M. This was the FIRST M rated fic I ever read. And that was like a year and a half ago... wow.

Incubus by EJ Santry. Complete, M.

Perchance to Dream by FantasyMother. Complete, M.

Disclaimer: All recognizable characters belong to S. Meyer, no copyright infringement intended. Fics located at www.fanfiction.net

Happy reading!
hey guys check these pic of Robsten at eclipsemovie.org
http://www.eclipsemovie.org/more-pictures-of-robert-pattinson-krist...

i think these are awsome
*drops phone and jaw*

I think I'm in shock. Yeah, totally am.

*shakes head*

Well we all know R & K are together but we don't know in what capacity. Are they serious, or just two friends having a good time? My bet was on friends with bennies. But now I am soooo retracting that statement.

Since WFE rapped filming last week, Rob found his way to Montreal where Stewy and his BFF TomStu are filming On the Road. Pictures have surfaced of the duo, that are making me question if they've had us all fooled.

They are talking to each other smiling, but so close they could be kissing. But my favorite is the picture of them, foreheads together. Rob is smiling, Stewy is too with her eyes shut, and it's just so intimate, I feel like I should gouge out my eyeballs to act like I've never seen it.

The pics are over at EM.org, I think R&K are in looooove :)
I know right, the foreheads touching was lovely. But looking at those pictures makes me feel a little guilty. We're sharing a moment that obviously wasn't meant to be shared. I'm right there with you Kristin, confused as to what Robsten are. We might never know, huh?

Okay, my recs are

His Personal Assistant by Northernlights17

I Hate You, Kiss Me by BittenBee

For the Summer by Camoozle (You all will DIE, its one chapter away from completion, and its the best BFFward one I have read. It has angst and humor and importantly, reality)

Good Night, Noises Everywhere by Fiesty Y Beden (Its depressing, but the ending is so beautiful it made me cry)

Confessions of a Nanny by Melissa228

Ladder to the Sun by Rosybud (Edward and Bella's relationship makes me want to cry. Very honest, makes you want a soulmate oh so badly. And the twist at the end is gasp worthy)

They're all rated M, have fun!

PS. Listening to Life on Earth by Band of Horses on repeat. Makes me remember the proposal from Eclipse. And its so beautiful, just my kind of song.
Lol. I recc'd For the Summer, and it's lovely. That's my favorite kinda E/B fic - through the years. Sometimes meeting each other through a friend gets old.
I know what you mean. Camoozle has another story which you recc'd, I remember it had chapter titles from Joni Mitchell songs...

And you should love "Rhapsody in B" by Lilibellis. Edward and Bella meet every year on New Years Eve.
I rec'd that ages ago. It was A Constant In The Darkness. Edward is a chef, he loves to cook. And Bella has an eating disorder.
Yeah, that one!
http://jackson-rathbone.com/interview.php

Its a nice interview by Jackson Rathbone. He's got a very indirect sort of sense of humor. I like it!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service