The Twilight Saga

Some of you know about my Robert Pattinson Dailies on my Fan Fiction Born To Be Wild. Since it's getting cluttered I've decided to move everything over to this thread! This thread will contain lots and lots of goodies for you- and I hope you enjoy the idea. Feel free to leave comments!

This thread will contain:

- Robert Pattinson Daily [RPD]
- Save Me Updates
- The Rumor Patrol [TRP]
- The News Room [TNR]
- And More!

----------------------------------------------------------

RPD- A daily picture of RPattz- and a little bit of my hilarious rambling. I then leave the floor open to you for discussion.

TRP- When a rumor arises, look to me for it to be debunked. I'll be blunt, I'll be funny - but more importantly I'll be truthful.

TNR- Want Twi-news? Well you got it! When important news hits, you'll hear it first, or maybe second :)

Movie stills, graphics, offical photos- you name it! Whatever I find, I'll share. You know I will :)

---------------------------------------------------------

THE FIRST EVER ROBERT PATTINSON DAILY!

Freaking gorgeous, even smoking a butt. This was from his spread in GQ magazine- one of my favorites. GOD, I wanna' keep him. Hopefully he'll pop up in my dream tonight. Who knows, maybe we will get baked- like I did with Kellan! Haha, or he could just serenade me with his music, I'm down for anything :)

----------------------

Ok, so that was the very first RPD. I'll be posting all the previous ones, plus new ones!

Views: 1185

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Dolls! I know that it's not Friday anymore but can someone rec me a Mobward fic? Preferably completed.

I started reading one, that will be part of the FRF this week, but it's a WIP. :( Anyway, I got an itch for Mobward that needs a' scratchin'.

Thank you! :)
Emancipation Proclamation. You can find it on kharizzmatiks blog. But the opening chapters are still there.
*pouts*

That's one I can't read, but really want to. My phone can't process any blogs and it's a pain. So close to getting a laptop - but bills come first. I hate being a 'responsible adult'.

I am the poster child for Peter Pan Syndrome.

*kicks the carpet in a petulant manner*
Aww. Babe that sucks. Its a wonderful fan fic.
*speaks in a singsong voice* Guess who's watching Remember Me?

*giggles*

Robler (a hybrid of Rob & Tyler) is my kryptonite right now.

"This is a bowl? I'm sorry, I guess it was just here to tease me."

Sigh.
Oh God.

*sniffles*

I honestly didn't expect that. Probably best/worst movie ever. Best - Rob is so talented, and this role shows it. Probably one of the most well played endings in a long time. This character was tangible - and so real. We can all relate to it in a way. Worst - well Robler dies. Enough said.

*blows nose*

I wasn't expecting to cry, it takes a lot for me to cry for a movie. But here I am, my brown peepers ready to float out of my head.

So worth the wait. Honestly.
Kristin , the EP blog is using a PDF form for the story chapters
why dont u give it a try , u might be able to read it
I can't get a PDF file on my cellphone. Boo.

Anyway - I think I'm glutton for punishment. Watched Remember Me and cried, then turned around and watched The Last Song. That was a really good movie. Be forewarned: you will need chocolate and about two boxes of Kleenex for the last hour and a half.

Now, I have a chocolate stomach ache and a crying induced headache. Ugh, I'm such a masochist.

Go watch The Last Song. It's a beautiful story about love, life, and second chances. Miley Cyrus suprised me on this one.

*wipes tears*

Going to watch The Hangover. I need a laugh.
*giggles*

HP and The Goblet of Fire is on TV. Cedric Diggory, anyone?

*smirks*

It must be RPattz day or something. I watched Twilight on TV this morning, Remember Me this afternoon, and now HP&TGOF? Is the universe trying to tell me something?

God I hope so. Lol.
My phone is now fried. New one soom. I hope. :[
Oh no. Mine just caput-ed out a few days ago. It sucks. Bigtime. :-//

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service