The Twilight Saga

Some of you know about my Robert Pattinson Dailies on my Fan Fiction Born To Be Wild. Since it's getting cluttered I've decided to move everything over to this thread! This thread will contain lots and lots of goodies for you- and I hope you enjoy the idea. Feel free to leave comments!

This thread will contain:

- Robert Pattinson Daily [RPD]
- Save Me Updates
- The Rumor Patrol [TRP]
- The News Room [TNR]
- And More!

----------------------------------------------------------

RPD- A daily picture of RPattz- and a little bit of my hilarious rambling. I then leave the floor open to you for discussion.

TRP- When a rumor arises, look to me for it to be debunked. I'll be blunt, I'll be funny - but more importantly I'll be truthful.

TNR- Want Twi-news? Well you got it! When important news hits, you'll hear it first, or maybe second :)

Movie stills, graphics, offical photos- you name it! Whatever I find, I'll share. You know I will :)

---------------------------------------------------------

THE FIRST EVER ROBERT PATTINSON DAILY!

Freaking gorgeous, even smoking a butt. This was from his spread in GQ magazine- one of my favorites. GOD, I wanna' keep him. Hopefully he'll pop up in my dream tonight. Who knows, maybe we will get baked- like I did with Kellan! Haha, or he could just serenade me with his music, I'm down for anything :)

----------------------

Ok, so that was the very first RPD. I'll be posting all the previous ones, plus new ones!

Views: 1298

Replies to This Discussion

So, I was hoping that Summit would keep with tradition and release Eclipse on the 121st day since its release like Twilight and NM. Just because it would be on my birthday.

BUT, instead The Twilight Saga: Eclipse will be released on DVD and Blu Ray, December 4, 2010.

Features on the 2 Disc set include:

Audio Commentary with Rob, Kristen, and SM.

Deleted and Extended scenes.

Photo Gallery.

6 pt. Making of documentary.

And music vids with Metric and Muse.

YEH-HESSS, Robsten on the commentary. Totally makes up for a non-birthday release. :)
PS: I actually watched the Metric music video for Eclipse (All Yours) today. Love that song, it's my favorite song on the soundtrack. Beautiful video too.
So, I was hoping that Summit would keep with tradition and release Eclipse on the 121st day since its release like Twilight and NM. Just because it would be on my birthday.

BUT, instead The Twilight Saga: Eclipse will be released on DVD and Blu Ray, December 4, 2010.

Features on the 2 Disc set include:

Audio Commentary with Rob, Kristen, and SM.

Deleted and Extended scenes.

Photo Gallery.

6 pt. Making of documentary.

And music vids with Metric and Muse.

YEH-HESSS, Robsten on the commentary. Totally makes up for a non-birthday release. :)
welcome back Kristin, it have been ages
check page 105 , i left a really nice Rob pic
i am so glad that u r back.....hope u will get a labtop soon too
Welcome back Kristin. That sucks we have to wait till 12/4 but its worth the wait. Hopefully they won't produce a million different dvd options like they did w/ NM. It was too hard to decide. Do you know if its up for pre-order yet?
It's good to be back girls :) Anyway, Eclipse is not up for pre-order in the States yet. But, you can sign up at Amazon, to recieve am email when it is!

I know! I ended up getting the 2disc version of NM at WalMart, but it was the edition that didn't have any deleted or extended scenes. Boooo.
FIC REC FRIDAY!

Married to the Enemy by Gelix. M, In-Progress.

The Fallout by OCDindeed. M, In-Progress.

Tangled Up in Blue by TxBirdie. M, In-Progress.

There Will be Blood by johnnyboy7. M, In-Progress.

A Vow of Strongest Stone by hmonster4. M, Complete.
*flicks wrists to the sky and grumbles a string of expletives under her breath*

Sigh.

So, it has come to my attention that I am so unlucky. Why?

Chaske Spencer (Sam Uley) was at Bourbon Street, a notorious club, here in BALTIMORE. BS has been known to host quite a few celebs that happen to pass through the area. Which I can say is not often. Sure we have big names living in Maryland, and we get really amazing bands pass through Merriweather, 1st Mariner Arena, and Rams Head - but Baltimore never really has celebs promoting or vacationing.

I actually have been to Bourbon Street, and was there recently - but no Alpha sightings. Let's hear it for hoping Rob comes to visit Charm City. Cause that would be amazing, just to have him in the vicinity.
Some big names that live in MD?

Nora Roberts, Ray Lewis of the Baltimore Ravens, and the Iron Man himself - Cal Ripken Jr.

Ever wonder where Oprah got her start? WJZ Channel 13 Eyewitness news, Baltimore's news station.

HBO's The Wire was filmed and set in Baltimore.

John Travolta (Ladder 49) and Channing Tatum (Step Up), have filmed in Baltimore.

The Broadway hit and film adaption, Hairspray were placed in Baltimore. The first film starring Ricki Lake, was also filmed on our streets.

We aren't Hollywood - but Baltimore City is pretty amazing :)
sorry Kristin ,........that really sucks
but look at it this way, i live in a country where a celebraty's plan will not even pass through it's air
i know i am dramatic....but i just want to make the picture clear 4 you
Can I just say that Taylor Swift made thd MTV VMA's epic? I told my dad:

'I bet she brings up Kanye very subtle manner.'

PFFT. Home girl wrote a whole song! Twitter is insane right now, but I bow down to TSwift right now, for giving back something positive to her unfourtunate experience.

BTW, for those of you who don't realize it - the song was about FORGIVENESS, hence the clip at the beginning.
Loved her song!! I personally loved that gaga brought the service men and women with her. (Without getting politcal) sometimes it takes little steps like hers to get to the place this world needs to be. I love her passion or those who aren't treated equal. Loved her Alexander Mcqueen dresses!! LOVED LOVED Florenece and the Machine! She sounded amazing live!

Cant wait for BD to start filming. Twilight news is non-existant. :(

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service