The Twilight Saga

Some of you know about my Robert Pattinson Dailies on my Fan Fiction Born To Be Wild. Since it's getting cluttered I've decided to move everything over to this thread! This thread will contain lots and lots of goodies for you- and I hope you enjoy the idea. Feel free to leave comments!

This thread will contain:

- Robert Pattinson Daily [RPD]
- Save Me Updates
- The Rumor Patrol [TRP]
- The News Room [TNR]
- And More!

----------------------------------------------------------

RPD- A daily picture of RPattz- and a little bit of my hilarious rambling. I then leave the floor open to you for discussion.

TRP- When a rumor arises, look to me for it to be debunked. I'll be blunt, I'll be funny - but more importantly I'll be truthful.

TNR- Want Twi-news? Well you got it! When important news hits, you'll hear it first, or maybe second :)

Movie stills, graphics, offical photos- you name it! Whatever I find, I'll share. You know I will :)

---------------------------------------------------------

THE FIRST EVER ROBERT PATTINSON DAILY!

Freaking gorgeous, even smoking a butt. This was from his spread in GQ magazine- one of my favorites. GOD, I wanna' keep him. Hopefully he'll pop up in my dream tonight. Who knows, maybe we will get baked- like I did with Kellan! Haha, or he could just serenade me with his music, I'm down for anything :)

----------------------

Ok, so that was the very first RPD. I'll be posting all the previous ones, plus new ones!

Views: 1275

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Alias, I didn't mean to sound snotty or pretentious. I know there are people out there that don't have a chance seeing celebs in the flesh.

I am totally sympathizing. Don't misunderstand - I totally feel for you.
it is ok. i don't think u r snotty
So, I got laughed at this morning when I woke up. Papa G likes to make fun of my Robsession just to see my eyes go all buggy and my face get redder than a can of Wild Cherry Pepsi.

When I work the late shift, I need music to sleep - because I get home as the sun wakes up. ANYWAY, with my earbuds in the soothing sound of Never Think by RPattz puts me to sleep quicker than a baby who gets their bath before bedtime.

Dad found out this morning. He saw my ipod on the floor, so he picked it up - and I woke up to his guffaws.

My eyes went all buggy, and I think my face went purple.

Sigh.

What's your lullabye? I have a three song playlist.

Never Think - that's a permanent fixture.

Cold Desert by Kings of Leon

Misguided Ghosts by Paramore.
After Kanye's apt performance, I think the ice around my heart thawed a little. I was a big Kanye fan, and then he had to ruin it. But, I think after he brought the house down closing the VMA's - I can forgive him. Everyone makes mistakes.

Her is where it might get dicey. I cannot stand Lady Gaga - but unfourtnately her music is to damn catchy for my own good. I think she's just a Madonna wanna be, and maybe even certifiably insane.

It's awesome that she brought service men with her. But does she really need to make a show of herself constantly? I'm honestly tired of seeing her prance around in a bra and thong in public.

*Stands proudly and waits for the flamethrowers*

But that's just my opinion.

*shrugs and hums to the tune of Bad Romance.*
Agreed J. I want BD to start filming. My 'news room' is bareft.

Love, love, LOVED Florence + the Machiene.

Although I love Jared Leto and 30STM, I think Paramore should've gotten the award for best Rock video. They are such a under appreciated band. Plus Hayley on the B.O.B track was geeeeenius.
No flamethrowers here. I could go w/o some of gaga's theatrics, especially the meat dress, but thats what gives her the platform to do the things she does. I love Kanye's music, but do not like his arrogance.

My lullaby's though: Used to be Flightless bird, American mouth(but that song is so haunting is sends me on a Twilight downward spiral) so now:
*snickers quietly*

Watching a show on VH1 called Motormouth. A hidden camera show, where regular people are set up by their friends being caught singing and dancing in their cars.

I'm in tears, laughing so hard. Half of these people are picking their nose and/or ears.

I'm afraid I am often one of the many who sing and dance while driving. I am tone deaf apparently, but I still think I'm the next Britney.

Meh. Maybe in my next life. Until then, I'll keep calling the dogs and shattering crystal. Bahahaha.

:)
*snorts loudly and blows a raspberry*

Yeah, PETA is not happy. Who would wear meat? So gross.

Ah. I love Iron & Wine. Two words for that. Lyrical. Genius.

Papa G doesn't understand Flightless Bird. I tried explaining, but...

*shakes head*

Dad can only comprehend 80's hair bands and Southern Fried rock.

I probably know almost every song in a biker bar jukebox.

*shrugs*

My parents rode a Harley, what can I say? Plus they grew up in the 60's and 70's. I know more oldies then any 18 year old. I'm a music junkie anyway.

And that was VERY random. Yes?
Incase anyone wants to know, or even cares, I listen to anything from Bob Dylan to Rage Against the Machiene.

Lil Wayne to The Temptations.

Metallica to John Mellencamp.

Joan Jett to Aretha Franklin.

T.I to Debussy.

LOL. The list goes on. My iPod is a very strange thing. But you'll find more Rock and Blues than Rap. If you asked me three years ago - I could 'sing' any rap song on the radio, lyric for lyric. Now, I can't really stand it. Lol.
Ohh music! K, listen to this Seattle indie band called "Fleet Foxes", LOVE English House by them.

Oh and my lullaby is:
Bloodstream by Stateless (The chorus makes me breathless)
Down by John Walker
Collide by Howie Day
Passing Afternoon by Iron and Wine

And ANY crooning by John Mayer.
I can't imagine how much she smelled. It had to be horrible. And then to ask Cher to hold her meat purse. Gross. Her theatrics are a bit pretentious, but, to each their own, I guess.

I'm just like you, Kristin. My ipod is a buffet of genre's. It all depends what I'm in the mood for. I realized I never finished my Lulliby list:
1. Catch and Release: Silversun pick ups
2. Be my baby: Irving (look it up, it could be in any of the twiligh movies-its the remake of the 50's version)
3.Feels like rain: John Hiatt

My playlist ranges from Enya to Bon Iver (wuz up Wisconsin) to Breaking Benjamin to Ingrim Hill to En Vogue (yes Envogue). I could keep going...Queen, Stevie Ray Vaugn (sp?), SUBLIME!!!
this rec is really nice, check it out

With All My Strength by Rhi Aeffyll

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service