The Twilight Saga

I thought that it would be nice to have a place to post anything relating to Robert Pattinson without worry of crossing the boundaries of the discussion.  Feel free to add anything that you think might be of interest to other fans.

Tags: Pattinson, Robert

Views: 30956

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very... ^^

I love his laugh....it's so easy

Is this the photo in the movie where Bella will drink blood for the first time? Or maybe not. Maybe I was just imagining it. But I love it. Thanks, Irene!

Wow..... it's beautiful!!! O.O

That was a great interview Irene.  Thank you!  So he won over the interviewer and she (I'm assuming it was a she) managed to pull some new information out of him.  Kristen taught herself to play the trumpet!  And the comment about how much in love with Kristen he is. 

i agree with you caramella about this being a very interesting interview but i missed that part about how much in love with ks he is.  where is it please?

Roughly the twelfth paragraph from the top. ;)

Hi, Pat!

Hi Pei,

I did see that.  When I read it I was puzzled because I did not see him making any kind of statement.  That sentence was a supposition that the interviewer came to herself, is how it seemed to me as, unless I missed it, I did not see him declaring his love for her.  He did say she was amazing on the trumpet but that was all I saw.  Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help.  :)

No problem, Pat. And I am with you about the interviewer making that supposition to herself. ;)

I know what you're saying Pat but it must have somehow been implied to the interviewer to come away from the interview with that belief.  Possibly his demeanor changed when her name came up. 

LOL
Love the bit about the guys being afraid of breaking the baby... Can't stop snickering... Called to mind of the first time my Edward held our first born... Priceless! LOL

You're right Irene there are little tidbits of new information there.  Like when he said that he can't have people clean his house or have house guests "just in case someone talks about where you live".  Thanks for the post Irene.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service