The Twilight Saga

I thought that it would be nice to have a place to post anything relating to Robert Pattinson without worry of crossing the boundaries of the discussion.  Feel free to add anything that you think might be of interest to other fans.

Tags: Pattinson, Robert

Views: 30973

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I concur Caramella....he exudes it on screen brilliantly....makes me shiver when I see it.

Leanne I love the word choice.  "Exudes" can be used to describe so much about him.  His sensuality, his sensitivity, his intensity and his vulnerability just to name a few.

oh yes....all that and more Caramella.....all that and more.

=;)

I'm sometimes shocked by the thought that such a young man has the ability to move me or affect me on that level!  It's almost frightening!

These tabloids can really be somethin' else, lol. I swear it seems like no one in Hollywood is immune to them.

It all goes with the territory.  I guess an actors biggest fear should be the tabloids having no interest in them!

“I want to do something where I have a gun, get to run around a little bit.” Robert Pattinson (Sunday Times interview)"

We get to see him do a bit of that "gun toting" in Cosmolopolis. I can't wait to see that one too. All this waiting...I keep grinding my teeth in suspense waiting and waiting......aaagh!

BTW.....That top pic is absolutely devine!

MHMmmm... By the way, Water For Elephants has a ratng at 7 and Bel Ami is getting 6.7 on IMDB at the moment. ;)

Love "Giggly Rob" Irene!

Sooooo love the giggly Rob!!

I think it's time to watch BD again....love that whole scene.

*Reaches her hands out at the image of the "Giggly Robert Pattinson"*......Ah...... Ah.........O.O  Want....... Want........ Thanks a bunch for those!!  How cute is his smile??

YAAAAAAY!!! FINALLY!!!

Okay...that's only a few more months to go....I can handle that. *whew*

If it is not released here I can always go to Seattle to watch it.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service