The Twilight Saga

I thought that it would be nice to have a place to post anything relating to Robert Pattinson without worry of crossing the boundaries of the discussion.  Feel free to add anything that you think might be of interest to other fans.

Tags: Pattinson, Robert

Views: 30981

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson's first interview since his breakup with Kristen Stewart will be on "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart."

"Robert Pattinson is confirmed to appear as a guest on 'The Daily Show' this Monday, Aug. 13, to promote his new movie," stated a representative for the Comedy Central. 

The 26-year-old will chat with Stewart to promote the release of his upcoming indie film, "Cosmopolis." It will be his second visit to the show in two years. 

Well that makes three comnfirmed interviews.  NYTimes Q&A, GMA on Wednesday and this one.  I suspect more to come on late night shows?

I read the book Sunday and it was interesting.  I think he can pull this off.  I read great reviews. 

It has been a minute since we have seen him in an interview. I would really like to watch this. Pinkie you said he will be on GMA on Wednesday? Did I miss it or will it be the upcoming Wednesday? :) Thankyou guys for all of the news.

You have not missed it.  It is the upcoming Wednesday.

*slaps thigh* D a r n i t, I just remembered, I do not currently get Comedy Central!!!! x-(  Is that the channel it's coming on?

Oh sweetie...;-(

Yeah, it is Comedy Central.

Find a friend or have them record it?  I think it is 8 pm on the west coast and 11pm on the east. 

Pinkie

Thankyou so much for all of your help Pinkie :) .  I  am going to be over to my grandmommy's tonight, so I can watch it after all! =) I'm so giddy. It's something to look forward to.

You are welcome.  Such small things makes it easy to brighten a day another's really nice.  Dont miss the ringing of the beel  at 9 am (east coast) Rob is set to ring it!

Photobucket

There's that smile that makes us all melt.

Photobucket

Look at those eyelashes!

Photobucket

*cheesing* Oh my gosh, yes!!!!! The eyelashes!!!!! =-*)

You have just posted oodles of cuteness, thankyou!

Robert Pattinson to be on ‘Jimmy Kimmel’ on August 22  

According to Late Night Shows Lineups, Rob is scheduled to be on Jimmy Kimmel Live on August 22th.

Source Via | Via

Source: ToR

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service