The Twilight Saga

I thought that it would be nice to have a place to post anything relating to Robert Pattinson without worry of crossing the boundaries of the discussion.  Feel free to add anything that you think might be of interest to other fans.

Tags: Pattinson, Robert

Views: 30979

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Giveaway Winners & New Contest Coming up!  

We have a new giveaway coming up! But in the meantime here are the  winners for our How to Be, Vanity Fair and Outlander giveaway:

How to Be DVD Winner: Sugarben

Vanity Fair winner: Swagata Das 

Outlander winner:

Thanks everyone for participating! We have a new contest coming right up so stay tuned! All the winners will be contacted soon by email.

Source: ToR

he looks so young and vulnerable in "How to Be" what a quirky, tongue in cheek movie it was. LOL

I remember an interview where he said he relates most to this character "Art" and "Daniel Gale" from "A Bad Mother's Handbok" because they are both very misunderstood and somewhat outsiderish.....It was amzing to see him in the dorkier roles, because he pulled it off so well....and he was so endearing (to me at least)

It's funny, because those are the guys I would have been attracted to when I was a teen....goofy and cute, but non-threatening and as insecure as I was.

VOTE: Robert Pattinson for GQ's Best Dressed Man 2013!

VOTE: Robert Pattinson for GQ's Best Dressed Man 2013!

UPDATE: Rob is now in 1st place! From BritishGQ:

Photobucket 

KEEP VOTING HERE!

I love when Rob wins "best" awards online because then the press is positive about him. There were good write ups about his Glamour win so lets see if we can get him another win.

GQ (UK) Best Dressed 2013! Rob is currently in 3rd place but we can change that, right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 

Oh yes...a man that dresses like that DEFINITELY should be first. Rob was #1 online and #4 in the magazine for 2012...don't ask me how that works. Let's get him to #1 for 2013 :)
Click HERE to start voting!

Source: Robsessed

Those are the best ever pictures.  Clearly he deserves to win best dressed based upon those photos.

To be or not to be...which Robert Pattinson character would you wan...

To be or not to be...which Robert Pattinson character would you want for your boyfriend?

You guys know I love some Rob polls and you know I love some Rob torture. I was watching a certain Rob film the other day and thought, of all of his characters, I'd have this one be my boyfriend. Not husband...gotta baby step this. But boyfriend, definitely. We've played MFK before but this led me to wonder which Rob character YOU guys would want for a BF.

Let the torture begin!

GiselherI didn't want to include this character because the removal of Rob's voice is a crime but maybe you're in the relationship for the horse rides. 

Photobucket 

RawdyKind of young so hopefully teens are the ones voting for this abandoned boy.

Photobucket 

CedricSame issue as Rawdy here. Hope it's teens voting for this young Hufflepuff lad.

Photobucket 

TobyHe's oh so dreamy and sounds like heaven. 

Photobucket 

DanielAdorkable at its best.

Photobucket 

ArtMusically "talented" but one therapy session shy of doin' fine.

Photobucket 

SalvadorBrilliant artist.

Photobucket 

EdwardAs only your boyfriend, you likely won't be getting any from him but he's oh so dazzling and wont kill you no matter how much he wants to.

Photobucket 

RichardSlight stalker but has a nice tan. Don't pull his hair too tight.

Photobucket 

TylerMoody, broody and such a cutie but has some daddy issues.

Photobucket 

JacobA gentleman at his best.

Photobucket 

GeorgesLet's get ready! Champagne! P.S. Hide your wallet.

Photobucket 

EricMind-boggling and wants you to have a passionate feeling. Just let him get a haircut when he wants one or he'll get trigger happy.

Photobucket 

You only get one vote! I won't tell you which one was my pick...I'll say later in the comments ;)

If I could have any Rob character as my boyfriend, he would be...

Irene

These are such fabulous shots of our man!!

stepped on tongue again just looking at these.......*sigh*

Thanks!

I'm not sure if any of those characters are boyfriend material!  lol!!!!!  Edward comes the closest and I'm not sure if I'm ready to go the vampire route!

Love the post Irene!

oh....i didn't even read what the pics were for...ha ha ha....

hmmmmm....Cedric Diggory, Edward Cullen, Daniel Gale...yep.

*SCAN* Robert Pattinson’s Interview in ‘Teen Now’ magazine   Leave a comment

The interview is from the “In Their Own Words‘ eBook

Gossipgyal

Christopher Heyerdahl talks about Robert Pattinson  

Christopher Heyerdahl (Marcus in New Moon & Breaking Dawn) praises Rob

Source | Via | Via

New Photoshoot with Robert Pattinson

Who wants a new photoshoot with Robert Pattinson?

It's our lucky day! Christmas came early.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Are you kidding me? I'm supposed to survive that smile?

Photobucket

Dressed to impress... you got the job Rob, you got it.

Photobucket

Smouldering and amazing...

Photobucket

For once the tags don't bother me, I can look past that atrocious act to the beauty that lies beneath.

Click, lick, save and enjoy...

Via

*SIGH*

the black outfit on grey background is my most fav of these bunch!!! but they're all meltingly fabulous!!

=;)

thank you Irene!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service