The Twilight Saga

I thought that it would be nice to have a place to post anything relating to Robert Pattinson without worry of crossing the boundaries of the discussion.  Feel free to add anything that you think might be of interest to other fans.

Tags: Pattinson, Robert

Views: 31062

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol

First HQ Pic of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart at the Breakin...

Green suited Robert Pattinson for the win. Here's the first of many HQ's that will likely come rolling in of Rob and Kristen on the black carpet at the Breaking Dawn Part Two premiere tonight...

Photobucket

via

Source: Robsessed

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2012

'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' LA Premiere Master Post

Pictures

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Source: RPL

HQ Photos of Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and ...

Green suited Robert Pattinson for the win. Here's the first of many HQ's that will likely come rolling in of Rob on the black carpet at the Breaking Dawn Part Two premiere tonight...

Rumors are he had a dream about a green suit... so he made it so!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Always so gracious with his fans. Love him.

Photobucket

No actual words...

Photobucket

Forever rearranging his pants...

Photobucket

Could this suit fit him any more perfectly? The back, the shoulders.

Photobucket

What's that you say? Go bold or go home? He chose go bold.

Photobucket

Makes you wonder what Rob just said...

Photobucket

Source: Robsessed

Saw the interview on ET last nite and he said:

"he dreamed of an emerald green suit with houndstooth pattern and he designed the suit himself and had it made for this event"

interesting

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s Interview With the LA Times – Breaking Dawn: Part II Premiere   

From The LA Times

It may seem like “Twilight” is coming to a close — what with thousands of fans descending upon Los Angeles Monday night for the premiere of the final film.

But the journey isn’t yet over for the stars of “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2,” who will jet to Europe this evening after attending the film’s Hollywood premiere.

“Knowing we have to go to London tonight and then to Madrid is so annoying,” said Robert Pattinson, decked out in a green Gucci suit.

Kristen Stewart seemed more taken with the present moment. Asked how it felt to know the vampire franchise was finally coming to a close, she could only muster the word “surreal.”

“I know the most go-to answer for everyone on these carpets is ‘Oh my gosh, this is so surreal,’” she said, affecting a valley girl voice. “But to be honest with you, this time is so completely surreal. I’m trying to absorb it. I’m trying to be here.”

via 

Source: ToR

Irene....

Thanks for the great pics...I saw some of them on Rob obsessed, yesterday....

The "green suit"...screams ''artist", "Individuality"....and "risk" taker....

I like that the green suit was inspired by Rob's dream...and he made it a reality. Just like "Twilight" was conceived by Meyer....

I believe our dreams...are subconscious messages/instructions from God! it's our Job...to listen to the advice!!!!(or not)...

You know, Irene..

profiles have been shown by the FBI, that individuals who choose ''green" cars...have a "genius" IQ. Maybe the "GREEN SUIT" follows this same profile/rationale?:)

Definitely a statement....only Rob could pull off...and make cool! He did look a bit like "Lyle the crocodile"....but, he looked great...regardless.... A fashion icon...not a follower.

Don't hate me, Irene...but...

I disliked his 2nd. hair cut/"buzz"....his hair was finally looking a sexified length....more "original" twilightish...and he cut it. I had a feeling he would.....almost like a rebellion. "love me'' for me...not the "hair".....kind of thing.

His hair at any length is desirable...but, I prefer it a little longer...it frames/balances his features...

I do think the green suit brought out those luscious peepers...but, the hair was too short for my taste....(don't hate me)....

Kristen looked like a edgy and beautiful starlet....I thought the Gold/nude bustier gown was really compatible next to the hungry, green, "Lyle the crocodile suit"....I loved their color story...it worked for me....

They looked happy, relaxed, "together"...and much in love....

So..Twilight sadly ends....but, may transcend and live...through them....

Its a new chapter in their lives...with new doors opening...with new experiences that Twilight paved the road for....

Love,

Danette

Another tid-bit, regarding the color green.....and Rob's chosen wardrobe ensemble...

Resolved Question

Why do people say that usually geniuses pick green?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Because they did studies on what answers people gave (to many questions), and found that a lot of gifted individuals had similar answers to some types of questions.
Green being a common favorite color to people with high IQ's.

Having green be your favorite color doesn't automatically mean you are smart. Liking another color doesn't make you dumb. Its just a weird little thing that came up in studies.

Hey Danette!!! 

Green is my favorite color!  Does it make me a genius?  Doubtful!!!  Although I have owned 2 green cars. (still have one)  It was also the color used for my wedding.  

I think that the green suit was a bold choice which did indeed show the flare and originality that is such an integral part of Rob.  He looked fabulous and he wasn't wearing the usual black that most men wear to these events.  I liked it!

I think that the edgy looking couple planned their combined look. 

"Sexified" hair!  Love the word. 

I hope that their life will become a bit easier to live with Twilight moving to the background.

Robert Pattinson talks about ‘Queen of the Desert’ with Indiewire   

From Indiewire

Rob Pattinson changed out of his green suit before coming to the party with wearing a more casual red sweater and baseball cap, saying he has three movies to shoot before he even gets to “Queen of the Desert,” in which he plays T.E. Lawrence opposite Naomi Watts’ Gertude Bell. “I wanted to work with Werner Herzog,” he told me. He has no idea if he’ll go blond to play Lawrence fo Arabia. And the role is being expanded for him. First he has to get through David Michod’s “The Rover.”

Via

12 minutes with Robert Pattinson on camera? Yes please. Fantastic i...

12 minutes with Robert Pattinson on camera? Yes please. Fantastic interview from London press junket

MUST WATCH! Rob talks to Grimmy & friends during London press junket for Breaking Dawn Part 2 promo....for 12 minutes. :D

Highlights:
  • The end is sinking in. Rob says it's a little frightening. He's got 5 days and that's it. That only made me wonder about the 2 extra days he tacked on there...
  • The word Saga reminds him of old people
  • Jokes about the Irish vampires having to wear a red wig and only green
  • Jokes that he feels like he's acting with nothing in every scene when interviewer talks special effects
  • Working with the CGI baby
  • Likes doing the shows in Italy. They never ask about the film. Random things like Italian politics
  • Remembers the crazy interview in Japan from 2009 NM promo with the fake fly buzzing around. That was classic. Click HERE to revisit
  • Says Kristen and Taylor get mad at him for his answers during promo - "I don't even know what the movie's about."
  • Talks about why he always looks like he's putting his hand down his pants at premieres
  • Rob tucks his shirt in his underwear. He said that line looking directly at the fans sitting there. Clearly trying to kill those poor girls.
  • Rob shares his premiere speed theory
  • Mentions Jet from Gladiators being his obsession when he was younger. He did a dog beauty show when he was 10 and Jet was supposed to come but didn't. Said it scarred him with women and he doesn't trust women anymore. 
  • Fanboy'd over Stevie Nicks and said she's a big Twilight fan. Talked to her and she shared that her album was influenced by Twilight.
  • Would like Carlisle's power of empathy because he has none
  • Rob says he thinks Voldemort would win against the Volturi
  • Acting Tips 101: Do it as much as you can, join drama clubs and dont speak off stage about your performance, act weird so people think you're interesting.
  • Weirdest thing a fan has shown him was a tattoo of Edward that didn't look anything like him
  • Says he'd want to direct the sex scene in Breaking Dawn but doesn't want to elaborate. Except he does elaborate later and loses me at walrus. 
  • Explains why kissing scenes are harder to film than love-making scenes
Great pics of Rob after the cut

HQ Pics of Robert Pattinson at the Breaking Dawn: Part II Press Junket in Madrid 

Here are some HQ pics of Robert Pattinson at the Breaking Dawn: Part II press junket in Madrid. 

More after the jump! 

-

Source: / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 /6 /7 / 8 / 9 /10

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service