The Twilight Saga

I thought that it would be nice to have a place to post anything relating to Robert Pattinson without worry of crossing the boundaries of the discussion.  Feel free to add anything that you think might be of interest to other fans.

Tags: Pattinson, Robert

Views: 30856

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

15 awesome quotes in which Robert Pattinson explains his take on things

Robert Pattinson fans know that when he signs up to do an interview, something interesting will come of it.

Pattinson, who's been consistently self-deprecating over the course of his time in the Twilight spotlight, is just not afraid to speak his mind. As he once put it with Vanity Fair, he admires "crazy people who don’t give a [expletive]."

So, naturally, there've been a lot of quotables coming down from Pattinson over the years - some which have gotten national attention, in fact - and it's really fun to look back at what he's said over the years ... especially on the subject of himself.

Whether they're hilarious or completely on point, his words on his own recent life spent being catapulted into the Hollywood fishtank are nothing if not fascinating.

To celebrate his candor, here's a look at fifteen of his most entertaining quotes on the subject of his own life, covering the spectrum of everything from his take on that Robsesseddocumentary to what he would've been up to if Twilight had never happened.

As a preview, the British hunk claimed he does believe in love at first sight and has one big (albeit probably unwise) plan for dealing with the paparazzi in the distant future.

Which quotes are your favorites?

Twilight Examiner

Screencaps of Robert Pattinson and Guy Pearce’s Greeting From the Set of The Rover

Here are some screencaps of Robert Pattinson and Guy Pearce’s greeting from the set of The Rover. 

More after the jump! 

Source: ToR

Madeleine Stowe talks Unbound Captives and Robert Pattinson

Madeleine-Stowe-protagoniza-Revenge_TINIMA20120103_0426_18

“It will not happen this year, but we are looking at 2014 because Hugh Jackman is booked until then, so we will start it up in 2014!” said Madeleine.

Madeleine then exclusively revealed that Rob is no longer going to be starring in the role of Phineas, because he is too old!

“I love Rob so much, but he is now a man!” said Madeleine. “And he was kind of a boy when we first got into this film, so we are on the hunt for a new Phineas right now, that is the piece of casting we are concerned about because Rachel Weisz is a part of the film as well. Thank you so much for asking.”

Source Via Via

Mike Newell, Director of Goblet of Fire, Talks About Rob

BTRC: You worked with Robert Pattinson before he was The Robert Pattinson, do you think you have an eye for talent?
MN: Erm, I don't know if I do. He was obviously good for the movie, he looks like the kind of fighter pilot, the head boy who will go out into the trenches on his second day. He just had that thing. He's a brilliant vampire! He's really good, he's a sweet guy, and he's a clever guy, he's not a dope at all!

Source | Via | Via
Source: Robsten Dreams

Mike Newell mentioned Robert Pattinson in a recent BTRC interview.

BTRC: You worked with Robert Pattinson before he was The Robert Pattinson, do you think you have an eye for talent?
MN: Erm, I don’t know if I do. He was obviously good for the movie, he looks like the kind of fighter pilot, the head boy who will go out into the trenches on his second day. He just had that thing. He’s a brilliant vampire! He’s really good, he’s a sweet guy, and he’s a clever guy, he’s not a dope at all!

He’s spoken about Rob before, he’s a snippet from an interview he gave to Empire Magazine

On the subject of the young cast, did you have any inkling of the future you would uncover in Robert Pattinson?
I could see it. It was quite clear that he was destined for great things.

Really?
No (laughs). But what he was, was wild in a very sweet way. He was a wild kid, he would have been a hippy if he were 30 years older. But he feels very responsible. Robert now, like Dan, takes the responsibility for those things very seriously, and there’s a lot of responsibility to take. Have you ever been to one with an ordinary audience? It’s like a Nuremburg rally, it’s just extraordinary. I went to see one in America and it was full of 12 year-old girls who would simply scream their heads off. The big thing about that character (Cedric Diggory) was that he was going to die. He was head boy and he was going to die. And so what I had to have was the classic Battle of the Somme, golden subaltern who manages to survive for three weeks and then is killed. Or the Battle of Britain pilot – the doomed young officer – and Robert was exactly that. It’s an accident of personality and of looks, and that’s what casting is always like.

Is it that same thing that got him cast in the Twilight movies? That same sense of slight doom about him?
That’s right, yes. He has the same sort of pale blond thing, which you can think of as bloodless but it isn’t. He’s a sweet kid, actually. A really nice boy, I’m very proud of him.

Do you think he had any idea what he was getting himself into with Twilight?
Absolutely not, I’m sure that’s true. I’m sure he didn’t see it at all.

Source and Source

Source: RobertPattinsonUK

My Cedric Diggory!

New Robert Pattinson wallpaper  

It’s been a while but here’s a new wallpaper by @DreamySim1

deskRob-2013-02-01

Photobucket

Robert Pattinson's pouting! :) Thanks, Irene!

Photobucket

Dazzling!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service