The Twilight Saga

I thought that it would be nice to have a place to post anything relating to Robert Pattinson without worry of crossing the boundaries of the discussion.  Feel free to add anything that you think might be of interest to other fans.

Tags: Pattinson, Robert

Views: 30950

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:)

New HQ Pictures of Robert Pattinson on the set of ‘Maps to the Stars’ – July 22  

Here are new pics of Robert Pattinson on the set of ‘Maps to the Stars’ from today (July 22nd)

PATTINSONLIFEMTTSNEW072213 (9)

See more after the jump

Source: TOR

SIGHTING: NEW FANPIC OF ROB AT THE TORONTO AIRPORT

Posted on 07/23/2013

20130723-152508.jpg

Source: Twitter / sandraenza

Source: strictly Robsten

Thank you, Irene.

He looked good in spite of wearing a slight scowl as he focused on his cellphone. Trying to kill time while waiting to board an aeroplane can be boring to an unbelievable level. My girl resorted to burying herself in her paperback version of STID. My little one pulled all her plushies and stuffed toys out of her backpack and played house on the plastic chair next to mine. My Edward busied himself with going over the thousands of photographs he took during our trip. As for me, my Kindle offered plenty of relief from boredom. We were just one nameless, faceless quiet group at the airport. It is doubtful from my point of view that an exhausted little family waiting to get home would look as good as he did. ^^

Thanks Irene! He looks content. Our gadgets do keep us occupied nowadays.

News/ 

Robert Pattinson Is All Smiles While Hanging Out With Real Housewives Star Kyle Richards' Daughter

by Brett Malec Today 11:37 AM PDT

Robert Pattinson, Kyle Richards, Instagram

Instagram

Robert Pattinson is hanging out with the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills!

Last night, Real Housewives star Kyle Richards posted a photo of the Twilight hunk flashing a giant smile while posing for a pic with her teenage daughter Sophia Umansky and a female friend.

"Thanks #RobPattinson for making @hayleyslusser and my daughter @sophiakylieee night :-)," Richards wrote. In the shot, the 27-year-old actor, wearing blue jeans, black cap and black hoodie, flashes his pearly whites while putting his arms around the two girls. The trio seem to have run into each other on the street.

Flashback Pic Post: Robert Pattinson at the BAFTA’s  

Here’s a flashback pic post of Robert Pattinson at the BAFTA’s. 

pattinsonlife-bafta02 (101)

More after the jump! 

Source: TOR

There are some gossips on the Internet but no work-related news. So, here is a photograph (curtesy of The Improper) of Rob taken some time ago...

Robertpattinson front Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Split: No Denying it Now

The following is a rumour reported by HollywoodLife. There is no way for me to confirm the authenticity of it. Please accept my apology for that. But the photograph they used made me smile. So... 

Robert Pattinson Healthy Happy

Robert Pattinson Quits Smoking Cigarettes After Kristen Stewart Split

Wed, July 31, 2013 7:20am EDT by Sandra Clark 157 Comments 20,486 Article Views

Robert Pattinson has ditched the cigarettes and he’s been hitting the gym, a source tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively! Keep reading to find out more about Rob’s new priorities, following his split from Kristen Stewart.

At times, a breakup may send someone into a deep depression, but that’s not true for Robert Pattinson. Instead of smoking his sorrows away, the Twilight stud is healing his broken heart with plenty of grueling workout sessions!

Robert Pattinson Quits Smoking Cigarettes — Healthy After Kristen Stewart Split

“Rob has finally quit smoking for good. And he feels and looks healthier than ever. Working out has helped him tremendously with regard to quitting smoking. The two just don’t go hand-in-hand. Rob is now addicted to exercising and feeling good,” an insider tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

They always say that the best revenge after a breakup is looking good, right?

“Rob has been training diligently with famed celebrity fitness instructor Harley Pasternak. He’s determined to get into the best shape of his life. Rob and Harley go way back from when Rob was a complete unknown. In fact, Rob spent this morning (July 30) working out at Harley’s private gym in Los Angeles,” the source says.

Robert Pattinson: His Top Priority Revealed

Rob even confides in his trainer for personal advice, as well.

“Rob always gets good advice from Harley, whether it has do with fitness, health or even his love life. However, right now Rob’s main priority is work and getting super fit.”

Similar report by another writer

After his split from Kristen Stewart, Rob is taking charge of his health, which includes living a smoke-free life! Keep reading to find out all the EXCLUSIVE details about how R-Patz is ditching cigarettes.

It’s never too late to quit smoking! Just ask Robert Pattinson, who, after his recent split from Kristen Stewart, is using all of his will power to give up cigarettes, a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

Robert Pattinson Stopped Smoking For Good — How He Did It

Rob knows firsthand just how difficult ending relationships can be — and quitting smoking is no different. The 27-year-old Twilight stud is trying his best to kick his smoking addiction, but it hasn’t been easy.

“He still loves the electronic cigarettes and is not completely over smoking yet,” a source close to R-Patz tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. “Its a very social thing for him and all his friends smoke so he is still fighting to quit. It’s hard for him when it is so readily available.”

Hang in there Rob. We know you can do it!

Robert Pattinson Becomes A Gym Rat

We told you Rob has been busy sculpting his already picture perfect body and is becoming quite the gym rat. The Maps to the Stars actor is getting over his failed relationship with Kristen, 23, by engaging in intense workout sessions, a source tells HollywoodLife.com  EXCLUSIVELY.

“He feels and looks healthier than ever,” the source said. “Working out has helped him tremendously with regard to quitting smoking. The two just don’t go hand-in-hand. Rob is now addicted to exercising and feeling good.”

It looks like Rob is taking a page out of the old breakup handbook – - getting in shape is the BEST revenge!

“Rob has been training diligently with famed celebrity fitness instructor Harley Pasternak,” the source adds. “He’s determined to get into the best shape of his life.

“Rob and Harley go way back from when Rob was a complete unknown. In fact, Rob spent this morning [July 30] working out at Harley’s private gym in Los Angeles.”

Way to go, Rob. We’re all rooting for you!

He does look good in that pic. Thanks for sharing, PEI!

Yes he does look good in that picture!  I'm really thrilled to hear that he quit smoking.  Thanks Pei.

You're welcome, ladies! ^^

Here is an interesting article. It borders gossip if we take into consideration that it was about Rob, not from the man himself. But it clarified things about the two dogs for me, who can't help thinking about the pets...

robertpattinson dog Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Fighting Over Pets; True or False?

Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Fighting Over Pets; True or False?

Tab Claims of Brewing Legal Fight Don't Hold Up

By TheImproper Staff, August 3rd, 2013

Robert Pattinson drives off with his dog.

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have been subjected to all kinds of tabloid nonsense. But if you think the tabloids have given up manufacturing stories about them now that they have broken up, you would have guessed wrong.

During their nearly four year relationship, they were plagued by endless stories about everything from marriage proposals, engagement rings and secret weddings to numerous reports about Kristen being pregnant. None, of course, proved to be true.

Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Lies and the Liars Who Tell Them

But the latest story circulating about the ex-”Twilight” couple really takes the prize for tabloid creativity. Numerous so-called gossip sites are reporting that Rob and Kristen are about to come to legal blows over their two shelter dogs, Bear and Bernie.

Rob was photographed leaving Kristen’s house with the dogs in his red pickup truck last May, heading for his own house in Los Feliz, about a mile or so away. The sighting confirmed they had, indeed, broken up.

But now Kristen is reportedly consulting with a lawyer and plans to sue in court to get custody of the dogs. TheImproper traced the origin of the story to UK tabloid Grazia.

It claimed, citing, as always, an unnamed source, that things were getting “pretty nasty” between them. Kristen reportedly became incensed when she found out Rob had left the dogs with friends instead of her while he was away filming “Maps to the Stars” in Canada.

That supposedly sent her scurrying to her lawyer, ready to spend up to $100,000 to get sole custody of the pets.

Not surprisingly, the story is based on another false story. The magazine claims Rob and Kristen’s relationship turned nasty when she found out he was dating friend, Riley Keough, granddaughter of the late Elvis Presley.

But that story has already been debunked by Riley herself. They were never dating, so there’s no reason to believe Kristen was upset in the first place.

More importantly, California law doesn’t recognize custody rights for pets. In a divorce, pets are treated as property just like a sofa or a stereo, according to the California Animal Center, which specializes in animal law.

In the case of a co-habitating couple like Rob and Kristen, custody rights are even murkier.

In the eyes of the law, pets typically go to the person who can prove ownership. If Rob paid to get them out of the shelter, they’re his. Possession is also key. If he has them, most courts would be reluctant to take them away, barring extenuating circumstances like animal cruelty.

Also, animal behavior experts generally believe it’s stressful for pets, especially dogs, to be shuttled back and forth between households and don’t recommend joint-custody arrangements.

“No one knows how they’re going to work this out or where the dogs will end up,” Grazia’s source claimed.

It’s pretty safe to say one place they won’t end up is in court. Unless Kristen can prove ownership, her chances of winning are next to zero.

Follow TheImproper on Twitter for the latest Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart news you can trust. And, retweet this story, help fight tabloid trash.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service