The Twilight Saga

I thought that it would be nice to have a place to post anything relating to Robert Pattinson without worry of crossing the boundaries of the discussion.  Feel free to add anything that you think might be of interest to other fans.

Tags: Pattinson, Robert

Views: 30816

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

awww..Ella..."hugs to you"..
:) no, no one did! The bit that really got me was seeing the date at Carolines school and then the camera panning out on Tyler :'( I havent cried that much at a film since My Sisters Keeper!!!
I'm sorry no one told you. I don't remember if they told me, I haven't watched "Remember Me" yet so I'll try to make sure to keep a box of tissues nearby.
Definitly do :)
You did a better job than I did of staying away from all the spoilers.  I'm very weak!  I knew exactly what was going to happen.  I went into that theater knowing from the beginning what was coming!
Because I assumed it was just a normal rom com i wasnt that interested. I put it on thinking it would be a good movie to fall asleep to! lol i was wrong! I had to put bring it on on after to cheer myself up!
lol - it was pretty much a downer
ooooh sorry to hear that Vampirella....it was a gut grabber at the end for sure. I didn't see the spoilers because I wanted to try to figure out what the ending was myself. I thought maybe something with the sister....*SPOILER* but when he stood at the windows before they panned to the exterior shot....my stomach sank and I went into a mini shock....as the exterior shot drove it home. I thought about it for days after I saw the movie.

More Cosmopolis pictures.

these are from today..most likely

Man... these shots are sweet!!  *sigh*

I dunno Caramella and Pat....I'm liking the New York professional/business cut on him. Mind you he's gorgeous regardless the hair style, and the bed head is fun, but it's nice to see him with a different look just for variety. Guys in Paris last summer, were sporting the same hairstyle and they were pretty hot too!

Them there glasses he's wearing....top off the look nicely too....mmmmmmmmm.

=;)

I'm glad that someone else see's the value of those shoes!  The glasses seem to add a fun touch to an otherwise serious look!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service