The Twilight Saga

I thought that it would be nice to have a place to post anything relating to Robert Pattinson without worry of crossing the boundaries of the discussion.  Feel free to add anything that you think might be of interest to other fans.

Tags: Pattinson, Robert

Views: 30989

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i thot to post my new searched pics as welll.................LOL

crop this one for me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...LOL

in this hes trying to understand so hard..its CUTEEEEEE(girl is Camila belle something sorry no offense)

OMG at this pic

with shannon woodward(i reaally dnt know these ladies???)

i even dnt who she is ..seems like to be from REMEMBER ME bt cant be sure..LOL

dis is like bak from history look..is it BEL AMI

Robert Pattinson arrived at Los Angeles International Airport from Toronto, accompanied by his bodyguard, Dean, this afternoon, June 4, 2011.

Taking a weekend from his current film, Cosmopolis which is presently filming in Toronto, Rob is expected to attend the MTV Movie awards Show tomorrow and to present the Generational Award to his friend and former co-star, Reese Witherspoon.  He will also present the first Breaking Dawn teaser trailer joined by Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner.

Robert Pattinson: Kristen Looked 'Amazing' in Wedding Dress

Robert Pattinson: Kristen Looked 'Amazing' in Wedding Dress

Robert Pattinson makes his way through Pearson International Airport after taking a flight out of Los Angeles on Monday (June 6) in Toronto, Canada.

The 24-year-old actor headed to Toronto to get back to work on his film Cosmopolis after taking a break to attend the 2011 MTV Movie Awards over the weekend.

Robert caught up with MTV backstage to chat about filming the wedding scene in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.

“It’s very pretty, very sweet,” he said. “Hopefully it will be good. I didn’t really do much other than just stand there, which I guess is what most guys do.”

“She looked amazing,” Robert added about co-star Kristen Stewart in her wedding  dress. “She got to do the whole walking down the aisle and everything.”

well, that is one thing she is good at, looking good.

Rob on set yesterday, enjoy :)

nice meenakshi thanks for posting

my pleasure:):)

I listen to the Elvis Duran morning show on Kiss radio.  Danielle from the show reports on gossip and this is the latest on Breaking Dawn. This is from the Kiss website.

"I was watching the trailer for "Breaking Dawn" again. Everyone is talking about how buff Robert Pattinson looks during the sex scene between Edward and Bella. The Internet is buzzing with rumors that Robert may have used a body double for the scene because he is not as cut in real life. HMMMMMMMM!"

What do you think ladies? 

ROBERT PATTINSON: NO YOU'RE NOT SEEING DOUBLE

June 10, 2011

Apparently there has been some doubt expressed online that the body we see breaking the headboard in the trailer belongs to Robert Pattinson. There were claims that a body double was in use.

Gossip Cop got on the case and has this to report:

“Gossip Cop looked into the story and was told by a production source that it was 100 percent Pattinson in the initimate scene with Kristen Stewart.

Additionally, a rep for Summit tells us, “A body double was NOT used.”

This was posted in Penny's thread.

I saw the Gossip Cop article.  However, I have also seen the pictures and I understand where the doubt is coming from.  Rob has never been known for having a ripped body.  The pictures of him in the beach scenes are not that flattering.

well, he doesn't look like kellen or taylor but i like his look.  if they have some beefcake doing his role with ks, i think that would look weird.  so, i guess that's what they'll do.....

then again, it would seem that they may almost have to, that is, if they were in any way interested in following the story.  not that edward is supposed to be beefcake but he is supposed to look marble hard and rob does not appear that way but he looks lovely to me.  i don't prefer that overly cut appearance.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service