The Twilight Saga

I thought that it would be nice to have a place to post anything relating to Robert Pattinson without worry of crossing the boundaries of the discussion.  Feel free to add anything that you think might be of interest to other fans.

Tags: Pattinson, Robert

Views: 30179

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The bit about ordering pizza was hilarious!

Love the whole article! Thanks, Irene.

Whoa! I am hyperventilating looking at this close shot... Thank you,Irene:)

i understand, Smitha.  Are those eyes a deep aqua?

he has a lot of color in his face.

he needs somebody to blot his face.  poor boy, he's been working too hard.   and that red nose......he'd better slow down on that drinking or he'll have that look forever.

I agree with you Pat.  That is certainly not his best look!

He look sad. Here's my shoulder, Rob. You can cry anytime you want.

for someone who has been said to have the best hair on the planet by GQ magazine, he surely has not done his part to keep up his look, from a hair perspective anyway.  of course he is gorgeous and looks wonderful in suits and his cherry red lips have no equal, but come on rob!  your hair is your main strength.  grow it out!  this buzz cut is not flattering.

Isn't he lovely?

Thank you so much, Irene, for every interview and pic that you have posted. You are very very kind to us.

nice shot robpat..

guys,just out of my curiousity,
"are they(bella&edward)really a couple in real life??"

Oh.....my......God......... I can't really say much else, except he's beautiful..... I'm in love with the.......the um....... I don't know, just all of them, lol. Irene, a huge thankyou thankyou from me also. You rock. ;-)

Yeah kristen and robert aka Bella and Edward are a couple in real life

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service